Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Election

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

I’m really getting exhausted about this voter fraud talk not because I think it’s a hoax, or even the bickering over how widespread it is, but because it should be a bipartisan issue.

2016, Dems screamed cheating, now in 2020 the Republicans are screaming the same thing.

Until both parties do something meaningful to improve the process and not just when their candidate loses, I find it hard to sympathize.

Nobody has the moral high ground here. Fix it politicians or STFU.

Dems screamed about foreign influence on the vote. Not remotely the same as this.
    I know a fag who still whines about the 2000 and 2004 elections.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

HHusky said:

I’m really getting exhausted about this voter fraud talk not because I think it’s a hoax, or even the bickering over how widespread it is, but because it should be a bipartisan issue.

2016, Dems screamed cheating, now in 2020 the Republicans are screaming the same thing.

Until both parties do something meaningful to improve the process and not just when their candidate loses, I find it hard to sympathize.

Dems screamed about foreign influence on the vote. Not remotely the same as this.
    How is your dad?

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

How is your dad?
    He's dead you ambulance chaser piece of shit
    So it wasn’t him.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527

RedRocket said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

That was certainly part of it, but they also pointed out long lines at the polls/voter suppression, especially in heavily Democratic areas.
    Suppression is also a different claim than saying the votes cast were fraudulent.
    You are correct. But while they’re different they are all symptoms of same disease.

Here’s something I forgot about, which is interesting, *Trump* claimed voter fraud in 2016:

Again, this why I’m getting fed up with this. Republicans had four years to try to fix things. (But then again maybe they tried, CNN and Co. certainly wouldn’t report on it.)
    Trump set up the Voting Integrity commission. It disbanded because it didn't find any wide spread evidence of voter fraud. He had his chance and it went nowhere.
    States refused to cooperate
    True but the lack of state cooperation was as bipartisan as it gets. One thing I'll say about Trump is that he isn't a quitter but in this case his Voting Integrity Commission disbanded the moment there was a wiff of opposition.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

That was certainly part of it, but they also pointed out long lines at the polls/voter suppression, especially in heavily Democratic areas.
    Suppression is also a different claim than saying the votes cast were fraudulent.
    You are correct. But while they’re different they are all symptoms of same disease.

Here’s something I forgot about, which is interesting, *Trump* claimed voter fraud in 2016:

Again, this why I’m getting fed up with this. Republicans had four years to try to fix things. (But then again maybe they tried, CNN and Co. certainly wouldn’t report on it.)
    Trump set up the Voting Integrity commission. It disbanded because it didn't find any wide spread evidence of voter fraud. He had his chance and it went nowhere.
    True but the lack of state cooperation was as bipartisan as it gets. One thing I'll say about Trump is that he isn't a quitter but in this case his Voting Integrity Commission disbanded the moment there was a wiff of opposition.
    The federal government doesn't run elections

Most people would see a red flag when states refuse to look into fraud

And then claim there isn't any

But Trump
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    RedRocket said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Well that’s a blatant lie. States refused to cooperate with it. Election fraud is as American a tradition as apple pie.

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/03/575524512/trump-dissolves-controversial-election-commission

The White House announced Wednesday that President Trump's controversial Advisory Commission on Election Integrity — which was mired in lawsuits and had received pushback from states over voter data requests — has been dissolved.

"Despite substantial evidence of voter fraud, many states have refused to provide the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity with basic information relevant to its inquiry," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement. "Rather than engage in endless legal battles at taxpayer expense, today President Donald J. Trump signed an executive order to dissolve the Commission, and he has asked the Department of Homeland Security to review its initial findings and determine next courses of action.”

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But Trump
    States look into fraud and both parties have people observing. Other than that, great poast.
    HHusky said:

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But Trump
    States look into fraud and both parties have people observing. Other than that, great poast.
    And you're lying your ass off as usual

HHusky said:

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But Trump
    Will you tell me more about dead people not notifying the state when they die? That was Owl-level retarded.

HHusky said:

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But Trump
    And you're lying your ass off as usual

50 Secretaries of State, both parties, say you’ve simply lost your mind.
    Gee look at the leftists not wanting to look into fraud. Ever.

But I'm sure it will better next time
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But Trump
    Unless only one side observes.

Like in PA and Michigan.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    RedRocket said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I didn’t realize Trump had done that. Why was it abandoned?

HHusky said:

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But Trump

Like in PA and Michigan.
    Creeping Fascism

RedRocket said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Well that’s a blatant lie. States refused to cooperate with it. Election fraud is as American a tradition as apple pie.

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/03/575524512/trump-dissolves-controversial-election-commission

The White House announced Wednesday that President Trump's controversial Advisory Commission on Election Integrity — which was mired in lawsuits and had received pushback from states over voter data requests — has been dissolved.

"Despite substantial evidence of voter fraud, many states have refused to provide the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity with basic information relevant to its inquiry," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement. "Rather than engage in endless legal battles at taxpayer expense, today President Donald J. Trump signed an executive order to dissolve the Commission, and he has asked the Department of Homeland Security to review its initial findings and determine next courses of action.”

RedRocket said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I didn’t realize Trump had done that. Why was it abandoned?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Trump was govern

HHusky said:

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But Trump

Like in PA and Michigan.
    Creeping Fascism

#LeakDetroit should send it to me. I’ll post it.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

How is your dad?
    How’s your Sister??? Still pulling up her skirt for pills??? I’m guessing she’s over the moon with the legalization of pain pills, Coke, crank and Heroin.