Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Election

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

My .02 cents.

The election is important. What's more important is election cheating and fraud. If we no longer have elections we can trust we are finished. If the ones doing the fraud win they will certainly put more cheats in to hold power while they are in office. That many cheer them on means our country is fucked long term. That many here think that's good tells me we have a massive number of uneducated dumbfucks. Both lead to our country being screwed long term. If our country is done so is the constitution and all protections it provides the citizen from government actions. You will never see anything like it again.

We know for a fact that a program has switched votes for one candidate to the other. Michigan admitted it. The same system and software are in use all over the country and notably every state that is in question. We will NEVER have a fair election again if we do not root this shit out.

If you disagree you can fuck off!

I agree, and people that laughingly say this is GOP paranoia or QAnon stuff don't understand that the deeper issue here for many, myself included, is not that there's a potential that the outcome of the election could change based on uncovering fraud. The election is over and the result is not changing.

Elections fraud - even on a small scale of a thousand votes - undermines the fundamentals of our democracy. We may as well become Venezuela if people are okay with a little bit of fraud because it means their guy won / Trump lost. People need to have confidence in the system or the system collapses.
    Baseless claims of election fraud do the trick as well. How much of this bullshit has to blow up in your faces before you realize that if Daddy’s lawyers had something, they wouldn’t be shy about showing it to a judge?

Put a different way, do you really want to go through life being in the some of the people who get fooled all of the time camp?
    "baseless claims".

@HHusky right on cue with the central party approved language. Been all over every ABC News report - both radio and TV since last Friday.

Sorry.

I'll check the thesaurus for some other terms for bullshit.
    Don't bother. Every poast of yours illustrate bullshit.

The lack of evidence really proves that there's a conspiracy.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

My .02 cents.

The election is important. What's more important is election cheating and fraud. If we no longer have elections we can trust we are finished. If the ones doing the fraud win they will certainly put more cheats in to hold power while they are in office. That many cheer them on means our country is fucked long term. That many here think that's good tells me we have a massive number of uneducated dumbfucks. Both lead to our country being screwed long term. If our country is done so is the constitution and all protections it provides the citizen from government actions. You will never see anything like it again.

We know for a fact that a program has switched votes for one candidate to the other. Michigan admitted it. The same system and software are in use all over the country and notably every state that is in question. We will NEVER have a fair election again if we do not root this shit out.

I agree, and people that laughingly say this is GOP paranoia or QAnon stuff don't understand that the deeper issue here for many, myself included, is not that there's a potential that the outcome of the election could change based on uncovering fraud. The election is over and the result is not changing.

Elections fraud - even on a small scale of a thousand votes - undermines the fundamentals of our democracy. We may as well become Venezuela if people are okay with a little bit of fraud because it means their guy won / Trump lost. People need to have confidence in the system or the system collapses.
    Baseless claims of election fraud do the trick as well. How much of this bullshit has to blow up in your faces before you realize that if Daddy’s lawyers had something, they wouldn’t be shy about showing it to a judge?

Put a different way, do you really want to go through life being in the some of the people who get fooled all of the time camp?
    "baseless claims".

@HHusky right on cue with the central party approved language. Been all over every ABC News report - both radio and TV since last Friday.

Sorry.

Russian Collusion POTD
    What Trump Tower meeting?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2020
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

My .02 cents.

Like Russia, Russia, Russia?
    You mean the scandal that was defended largely on the basis of Daddy’s team being too incompetent to conspire effectively?
    Hands up don't shoot? Which debacle of lies didn't you support?
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

My .02 cents.

You won't even LIPO to determine if the claims are baseless. You want to silence whistleblowers. If someone states they were a victim of the crime the police investigate the claims.

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

My .02 cents.

You won't even LIPO to determine if the claims are baseless. You want to silence whistleblowers. If someone states they were a victim of the crime the police investigate the claims.
    People who go to court without evidence of their claims aren't letting it play out. They're making it up.
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

What is the anti-Trump SOS hiding? Why not allow an independent analysis?
    Bipartisan citizen oversight and observation has worked till now. But Daddy lost!
    How does that work when one side wasn't allowed to look at vote counting even with a court order? Why would they do that? Why would they bar them? Something stinks.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited November 2020
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

My .02 cents.

People who go to court without evidence of their claims aren't letting it play out. They're making it up.
    You do understand that there is a timeframe and people are under the gun to solve this as soon as possible, right?

Also, you can go to claims court without letting it play out. The judge makes a decision. You don't support the legal process? Trump loses in court and you can dance even more on his grave.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

What is the anti-Trump SOS hiding? Why not allow an independent analysis?
    Bipartisan citizen oversight and observation has worked till now. But Daddy lost!
    How does that work when one side wasn't allowed to look at vote counting even with a court order? Why would they do that? Why would they bar them? Something stinks.
    Sled wants to give veto power over US elections to (very) isolated and contradicted declarations solicited by political operatives. What could possibly go wrong?
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

My .02 cents.

I know you're supposedly a lawyer but aren't a large number of affidavits evidence? Of course they are.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

My .02 cents.

"baseless claims".

Sorry.

No. You have 8,125 posts. The evidence of Dazzling bullshit is plentiful.

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited November 2020

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

My .02 cents.

"baseless claims".

Sorry.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

My .02 cents.

"baseless claims".

Sorry.

Russian Collusion POTD
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

My .02 cents.

I know you're supposedly a lawyer but aren't a large number of affidavits evidence? Of course they are.
    Big Shot attorney doesn’t understand the process of gathering evidence.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’m really getting exhausted about this voter fraud talk not because I think it’s a hoax, or even the bickering over how widespread it is, but because it should be a bipartisan issue.

2016, Dems screamed cheating, now in 2020 the Republicans are screaming the same thing.

Until both parties do something meaningful to improve the process and not just when their candidate loses, I find it hard to sympathize.

Nobody has the moral high ground here. Fix it politicians or STFU.

Dems screamed about foreign influence on the vote. Not remotely the same as this.
    That was certainly part of it, but they also pointed out long lines at the polls/voter suppression, especially in heavily Democratic areas.
    Suppression is also a different claim than saying the votes cast were fraudulent.
    You are correct. But while they’re different they are all symptoms of same disease.

Here’s something I forgot about, which is interesting, *Trump* claimed voter fraud in 2016:

Again, this why I’m getting fed up with this. Republicans had four years to try to fix things. (But then again maybe they tried, CNN and Co. certainly wouldn’t report on it.)
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’m really getting exhausted about this voter fraud talk not because I think it’s a hoax, or even the bickering over how widespread it is, but because it should be a bipartisan issue.

2016, Dems screamed cheating, now in 2020 the Republicans are screaming the same thing.

Until both parties do something meaningful to improve the process and not just when their candidate loses, I find it hard to sympathize.

Dems screamed about foreign influence on the vote. Not remotely the same as this.
    That was certainly part of it, but they also pointed out long lines at the polls/voter suppression, especially in heavily Democratic areas.
    Suppression is also a different claim than saying the votes cast were fraudulent.
    You are correct. But while they’re different they are all symptoms of same disease.

Here’s something I forgot about, which is interesting, *Trump* claimed voter fraud in 2016:

Again, this why I’m getting fed up with this. Republicans had four years to try to fix things. (But then again maybe they tried, CNN and Co. certainly wouldn’t report on it.)
    republicans might benefit from this system too. And ultimately it’s the DOJ, FBI and maybe CIA that have to actually do it. Their disinterest fits a narrative.

But maybe it’s all made up
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

60 years

To fix it
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Trump set up the Voting Integrity commission. It disbanded because it didn't find any wide spread evidence of voter fraud. He had his chance and it went nowhere.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

My .02 cents.

As between us, I’d guess I’m the only one who’s tried to read any of them. Lots of whine; little beef.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    RedRocket said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Trump set up the Voting Integrity commission. It disbanded because it didn't find any wide spread evidence of voter fraud. He had his chance and it went nowhere.
    States refused to cooperate

RedRocket said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

States refused to cooperate
    So?