Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The GOP has gone full retard

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Hey ID,

condemn Biden's racist statements, or better yet kill yourself

The fact you can't admit Biden has said some problematic things speaks volumes

Fucking idiot hack

Biden gets a pass because his racist statements were made a long time ago. Meanwhile, IC can't comment on racist policies being promoted right now by his VP candidate. He is too busy talking about a primary winner that's not going to win.
    Biden has said 3 blatantly racist things in the past year. ID wont acknowledge that
    Diminution by racial identity apparently not that big of a deal.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

Hey ID,

Fucking idiot hack

Biden gets a pass because his racist statements were made a long time ago. Meanwhile, IC can't comment on racist policies being promoted right now by his VP candidate. He is too busy talking about a primary winner that's not going to win.
    ...and by a long time ago, he means less than two weeks.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/08/06/joe-biden-latino-african-american-remark-392354

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    I could take a guy like IC more seriously if he ever once spoke out against the bigots and racists within his own party. It's just a partisan issue with him. He doesn't really care about racists and bigots as long as they are his racists and bigots.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,992
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Just like he is a moderate. Leftards lie and love to be lied to.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,589
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

I could take a guy like IC more seriously if he ever once spoke out against the bigots and racists within his own party. It's just a partisan issue with him. He doesn't really care about racists and bigots as long as they are his racists and bigots.

Just like BLM doesn't really care about black lives
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

They are a vehicle to push Marxism which should be obvious to anyone other than our liberal elites. I think people naively believe that it could never happen here but it can.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They are a vehicle to push Marxism which should be obvious to anyone other than our liberal elites. I think people naively believe that it could never happen here but it can.
    That was my point about Goodyear. They think BLM isn't political

That ruse is one of the better ones
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

Hey ID,

Fucking idiot hack

Biden has said 3 blatantly racist things in the past year. ID wont acknowledge that
    Are you on cocaine?
    Is this question for PGOS or Hunter?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Hey ID,

Fucking idiot hack

Are you on cocaine?
    Maybe Joe has a brain fart and thought he was talking to Hunter?

He can’t handle a softball interview but he’s the guy to get tough with Putin. The more I’ve seen this, the more bizarre it gets. This is who Democrats want?

https://youtu.be/Y-l2eXZ28Mk
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

Hey ID,

Fucking idiot hack

Are you on cocaine?
    Maybe Joe has a brain fart and thought he was talking to Hunter?

He can’t handle a softball interview but he’s the guy to get tough with Putin. The more I’ve seen this, the more bizarre it gets. This is who Democrats want?

https://youtu.be/Y-l2eXZ28Mk
    That's fucking embarrassing.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not about to read 6 frigging pages of @insecuredawg calling everyone an asshole, and everyone calling him an asshole.

I nitpicked one sentence from page 1 "It's too bad your peers on here can never show an ounce of objectivity" that caught my attention and made me laff. That came from the man with no objectivity what-so-ever. He was complimenting @GrundleStiltzkin but still found tim to slam others.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So what if she’s a crazy Cunt if she’s Loyal to Trump and doesn’t vote Democrat.

Why not just relax for 4 more years and enjoy the prosperity with freedom?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,589
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

Hey ID,

Fucking idiot hack

Are you on cocaine?

Sometimes
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,592
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

both

Hunter says yes.

Incorrect.

Hunter Biden was addicted to crack cocaine....not party powder.

Crack cocaine.

People forget that.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

Swaye said:

both

Hunter says yes.

Incorrect.

Hunter Biden was addicted to crack cocaine....not party powder.

Crack cocaine.

People forget that.
    He also likes being buttplugged by strippers.

Not judging
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

speaking of segregationists running for president

likes like you really got me there. are you going to remind me about how the Democrats are the party of the KKK and slavery too?

Progressives are now freely & openly advocating for racial policies, that verge toward segregationist.
    Biden is on the record as a segregationist who didn’t want to dirty up his kids in a “racial jungle” but this Loomer person is a bridge too far for @insinceredawg. Did you know that African-Americans, with few exceptions, lack diversity and if they don’t vote for Biden, they ain’t black?
    What's funny here is that there is currently a growing "anti-gentrification" movement on the left. BLM is big into opposition to gentrification of minority neighborhoods. Bernie Sanders and the rest of the squad are all BIG opponents of gentrification. They want to keep minority neighborhoods segregated. They don't want rich white people moving into their neighborhoods.

Any "bets" of if IC is against them?
    Gentrification or White Flight... pick whichever fits your current narrative

If you disagree you probably have white fragility

If you disagree with THAT it just affirms your white fragility
    As more Hispanics moved into South Central LA more blacks have been moving out. This has been going on for many years now. Many blacks have been moving out to Riverside and the far east of LA county. I defy anyone to find a single instance where this "black flight" was reported as being driven by racism the way it was and is said about "white flight."
    Do you ever get tired of whining and airing out your white grievances? JFC your life must be miserable. Just off yourself now and be done with it.
    Meltdown

Still won’t criticize Biden’s racism, eh? Do you ever get tired of being humiliated on the Tug.
    He is excited to vote for a fucking racist. We know for a fact that Kamala Harris will use the power of the state to discriminate against people because of their skin color and IC not only doesn't have a problem with this, he supports it.
    Huh? I never said I'm voting for Trump.
    White flag. He can't even address the racist policies that his party supports.
    Why do the majority of minorities support a party that has racist policies? And why are the majority of racists and bigots all in on the GOP? Something doesn't add up here if you what you're saying is true.
    Because if they don't, "they ain't minorities"