Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The GOP has gone full retard

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

thechatch said:

Of course it’s a bad look and it’s an unforced error. Loomer is an idiot for saying that shit, under any context. It’s ok to acknowledge when politicians affiliated with the party we most closely follow shit in their own hat.

This. We all (mostly) agree that Loomer is an idiot and shouldn't be a major party candidate. What is hilarious is @insinceredawg claiming nobody around here but Grumble is "objective." Meanwhile sitting members of Congress on the left are calling for violence in the streets. Define irony much?
    I don't really consider you as part of the Trump worshiping mob here. Was referring more to the regulars like Bob, Bend me over, and sledog who spin themselves in circles trying to defend everything GOP related, including this crazy cunt.

Actually sledog doesn't need to spin. He 100% shares her values and would be proud to vote for her.
    Says the guy defending the blatant racism of his party’s top of the ticket.

“They ain’t black.”
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

thechatch said:

Of course it’s a bad look and it’s an unforced error. Loomer is an idiot for saying that shit, under any context. It’s ok to acknowledge when politicians affiliated with the party we most closely follow shit in their own hat.

This. We all (mostly) agree that Loomer is an idiot and shouldn't be a major party candidate. What is hilarious is @insinceredawg claiming nobody around here but Grumble is "objective." Meanwhile sitting members of Congress on the left are calling for violence in the streets. Define irony much?
    I don't really consider you as part of the Trump worshiping mob here. Was referring more to the regulars like Bob, Bend me over, and sledog who spin themselves in circles trying to defend everything GOP related, including this crazy cunt.

Actually sledog doesn't need to spin. He 100% shares her values and would be proud to vote for her.
    The Kunt who swallowed whole every piece of bullshit regarding the Trump collusion fraud is trying to criticize others for spinning. The worthless piece of shit who is busying accusing others of racism because some woman who I'm not voting for and who holds no office won a primary. Meanwhile he can't even bring himself to criticize his own party and the racism they actually support right now and that he can't wait to vote for.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

speaking of segregationists running for president

likes like you really got me there. are you going to remind me about how the Democrats are the party of the KKK and slavery too?

Progressives are now freely & openly advocating for racial policies, that verge toward segregationist.
    Biden is on the record as a segregationist who didn’t want to dirty up his kids in a “racial jungle” but this Loomer person is a bridge too far for @insinceredawg. Did you know that African-Americans, with few exceptions, lack diversity and if they don’t vote for Biden, they ain’t black?
    What's funny here is that there is currently a growing "anti-gentrification" movement on the left. BLM is big into opposition to gentrification of minority neighborhoods. Bernie Sanders and the rest of the squad are all BIG opponents of gentrification. They want to keep minority neighborhoods segregated. They don't want rich white people moving into their neighborhoods.

Any "bets" of if IC is against them?
    Gentrification or White Flight... pick whichever fits your current narrative

If you disagree you probably have white fragility

If you disagree with THAT it just affirms your white fragility
    As more Hispanics moved into South Central LA more blacks have been moving out. This has been going on for many years now. Many blacks have been moving out to Riverside and the far east of LA county. I defy anyone to find a single instance where this "black flight" was reported as being driven by racism the way it was and is said about "white flight."
    Do you ever get tired of whining and airing out your white grievances? JFC your life must be miserable. Just off yourself now and be done with it.
    Meltdown

Still won’t criticize Biden’s racism, eh? Do you ever get tired of being humiliated on the Tug.
    He is excited to vote for a fucking racist. We know for a fact that Kamala Harris will use the power of the state to discriminate against people because of their skin color and IC not only doesn't have a problem with this, he supports it.
    Huh? I never said I'm voting for Trump.
    White flag. He can't even address the racist policies that his party supports.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

likes like you really got me there. are you going to remind me about how the Democrats are the party of the KKK and slavery too?

Progressives are now freely & openly advocating for racial policies, that verge toward segregationist.
    Biden is on the record as a segregationist who didn’t want to dirty up his kids in a “racial jungle” but this Loomer person is a bridge too far for @insinceredawg. Did you know that African-Americans, with few exceptions, lack diversity and if they don’t vote for Biden, they ain’t black?
    What's funny here is that there is currently a growing "anti-gentrification" movement on the left. BLM is big into opposition to gentrification of minority neighborhoods. Bernie Sanders and the rest of the squad are all BIG opponents of gentrification. They want to keep minority neighborhoods segregated. They don't want rich white people moving into their neighborhoods.

As more Hispanics moved into South Central LA more blacks have been moving out. This has been going on for many years now. Many blacks have been moving out to Riverside and the far east of LA county. I defy anyone to find a single instance where this "black flight" was reported as being driven by racism the way it was and is said about "white flight."
    Do you ever get tired of whining and airing out your white grievances? JFC your life must be miserable. Just off yourself now and be done with it.
    Meltdown

Still won’t criticize Biden’s racism, eh? Do you ever get tired of being humiliated on the Tug.
    He is excited to vote for a fucking racist. We know for a fact that Kamala Harris will use the power of the state to discriminate against people because of their skin color and IC not only doesn't have a problem with this, he supports it.
    Why do the majority of minorities support a party that has racist policies? And why are the majority of racists and bigots all in on the GOP? Something doesn't add up here if you what you're saying is true.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,038
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    He also just said the Trump says racist things everyday. So, what did he say yesterday and what did he say today that is racist? Like Mrs. Worf telling us the amount of innocent blacks intentionally killed by the police is too numerous to mention and then punts.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown

Why do the majority of minorities support a party that has racist policies? And why are the majority of racists and bigots all in on the GOP? Something doesn't add up here if you what you're saying is true.
    Weak
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown

Are you under some naive belief that only white people can be racist dumbfuck? And your evidence that majority of the racist and bigots are in the GOP no doubt comes from the same source that made you swallow like a bitch all the bullshit about Trump colluding with the Russians.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,282
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

Speaking of the bigot who thinks "black people" when he hears "low income."

Here's another question for you to dodge IC.

Would building low income housing in the suburbs tend to lower or increase the property values of that neighborhood?
    Low income families are disproportionately minorities. You know that, Trump knows that, and his voters know that. Why do you always act like an ignorant kunt and fall back on semantics to deflect from your party's racist policies?
    Thanks for answering the question
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown

Weak
    When you're a moron that's some of the best logic you can muster.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

@insinceredawg sucking up to moderators is well in keeping with his personality as a statist

Haha! He’s an even bigger pussy than I already thought.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Yeah, not a great look.

I know you generally hate my politics but I appreciate you being one of the lone voices of reason on the right. It's too bad your peers on here can never show an ounce of objectivity.
    Oh its not you politics we all hate, it is your idiocy and hypocrisy. You get your ass handed to you every time you post.

Last night the DNC trotted out two Jew haters and you post something about a group most have never heard of.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,038
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

@insinceredawg sucking up to moderators is well in keeping with his personality as a statist

Haha! He’s an even bigger pussy than I already thought.
    Never underestimate the pussy level of a leftard.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown

Weak
    It's an honest question. There is a disconnect between the statement that the Democrats are racists and the racial makeup of their elected officials and their voting base. But I guess in Bob's mind, when he refers to racism he's talking about any perceived slight against white people.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown

Weak
    It's an honest question. There is a disconnect between the statement that the Democrats are racists and the racial makeup of their elected officials and their voting base. But I guess in Bob's mind, when he refers to racism he's talking about any perceived slight against white people.
    Each party has its own racially motivated actors. You like yours, that's the difference.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown

Weak
    Yeah, it was so "honest" you ran away from my response and refused to answer the question I put to you. It was dishonest and fucking stupid. One of your "honest questions" is based entirely on your worthless fucking opinion and zero facts. Your other "honest question" supposes that only white people can be racists. You're a dishonest fucking moron IC.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Hey ID,

condemn Biden's racist statements, or better yet kill yourself

The fact you can't admit Biden has said some problematic things speaks volumes

Fucking idiot hack

Biden gets a pass because his racist statements were made a long time ago. Meanwhile, IC can't comment on racist policies being promoted right now by his VP candidate. He is too busy talking about a primary winner that's not going to win.