Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The GOP has gone full retard

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
QAnon conspiracy theorists and openly racist pieces of shit like this. Congrats on destroying the party of Lincoln.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/19/politics/laura-loomer-donald-trump-florida/index.html

Loomer is one of the most high-profile figures of this movement -- and one of its most controversial. She has described Islam as a "cancer on humanity" and said that Muslim candidates should not be allowed to hold office in America. She has called herself a "proud Islamaphobe."
That behavior has led to Loomer being banned from Twitter, Facebook and Instagram -- not to mention ride-sharing services Uber and Lyft. (She tweeted in 2018 that "someone needs to create a non Islamic form of Uber or Lyft because I never want to support another Islamic immigrant driver.")

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah, not a great look.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    Btw, your party and the current VP candidate are pushing a repeal of a California civil rights law so that the State can return to discriminating against people and rewarding other people based solely on their skin color and you don't give a fuck about it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Btw, your party and the current VP candidate are pushing a repeal of a California civil rights law so that the State can return to discriminating against people and rewarding other people based solely on their skin color and you don't give a fuck about it.

but but but mah white grievances!! stfu you whiny ass bitch.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

What race is Islam?

when semantics are your only counter. white flag.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

but but but mah white grievances!! stfu you whiny ass bitch.
    But, but, but hypocritical piece of shit. And since when are Asians considered to be white you fucking racists?
  • Options

Yeah, not a great look.

I know you generally hate my politics but I appreciate you being one of the lone voices of reason on the right. It's too bad your peers on here can never show an ounce of objectivity.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

What race is Islam?

When a Kunt is asked a question about what he said.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2020

Yeah, not a great look.

I know you generally hate my politics but I appreciate you being one of the lone voices of reason on the right. It's too bad your peers on here can never show an ounce of objectivity.
    She’s a kook who doesn’t like Islam. If her district votes for her, that’s their decision.

Plenty of kook Democrats in offices and courts who hate Christians. Some even force them to make cakes for gay people. Others still have churches shut down due to a bad cold, while at the same time allowing and encouraging protests and riots.

Also, as Bob said, you have the highest rankling Democrat in the USA calling federal security officers protecting the Hatfield Courthouse “Stormtroopers” and nobody on the Left, including you, called her out on it. Your side is burning buildings and attacking police and you love it. Your side is still pushing Trump colluding with Russia to win the election when not a single shred of evidence exists showing he did. After multiple investigations, including a completely partisan “Special “Counsel.” This while your party was spying on him and his entire campaign by lying on a FISA warrant.

But yeah, because of a Florida House district primary electing someone who apparently doesn’t like Islam, it’s the GOP that has “gone full “retard.”
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Meanwhile California has rolling blackouts because democrats shut down natural gas electric plants and refuse to use nuke power instead waiting for AOC and the Green New Deal to deposit magic energy beans

People didn't need AC today anyway

Oh and Newsom and the democrats forest policies have northern California burning up as we speak

But by all means the GOP is retarded. The democrats are just worse

Since you made the post I guess she said no such thing

Notice how the Rats are never held accountable for the statements and actions of their own party members. You have an elected member of the Rat party in Congress who just this past weekend called for more violence in the street. The Speaker of the House called Federal law enforcement agents who were protecting a Federal Court house "storm troopers" and nobody was held in account for those comments.
    Have the GOP been held accountable for the 20k+ lies and crazy statements Trump has spewed in 3.5 years?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Meanwhile California has rolling blackouts because democrats shut down natural gas electric plants and refuse to use nuke power instead waiting for AOC and the Green New Deal to deposit magic energy beans

People didn't need AC today anyway

Oh and Newsom and the democrats forest policies have northern California burning up as we speak

But by all means the GOP is retarded. The democrats are just worse

Since you made the post I guess she said no such thing

Notice how the Rats are never held accountable for the statements and actions of their own party members. You have an elected member of the Rat party in Congress who just this past weekend called for more violence in the street. The Speaker of the House called Federal law enforcement agents who were protecting a Federal Court house "storm troopers" and nobody was held in account for those comments.
    Have the GOP been held accountable for the 20k+ lies and crazy statements Trump has spewed in 3.5 years?
    I would say yes. Trump and members of the GOP are routinely asked about his "lies". Are you and members of your party ever held accountable for the lies and bullshit you and they spew IC?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Yeah, not a great look.

I hate statist politics from wherever they might come.

As a Catholic, I have an institutional memory long enough to make the anti-Muslim sentiments in politics familiar. Contemporary progressives aren't much a fan of my kind still. Political Islam and shariah is a separate issue.

PS, 15.3 hours, beeeyyyooottcchhhh
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/75375/congratulations-to-mrs-sledog
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

What race is Islam?

TIL that having your head up your ass and thinking Islam is a race is just “semantics.”

Do they all look alike to you as well?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

What race is Islam?

TIL that having your head up your ass and thinking Islam is a race is just “semantics.”

I called her a racist, my bad. She's a bigot. Does that make her any better of a candidate?

btw, I'd bet the farm that she's racist as well.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020

SFGbob said:

What race is Islam?

I called her a racist, my bad. She's a bigot. Does that make her any better of a candidate?

btw, I'd bet the farm that she's racist as well.
    Again, you and your party have no problem with discriminating against people based solely on their race. Don't have to "bet" or surmise that. It's a fact. Why are you such a hypocritical piece of shit? This woman isn't elected to anything. She currently holds no office. Camel-toe Harris is your fucking VP candidate and she fully supports discriminating against people on account of their skin color and you don't give a fuck about it.