Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The GOP has gone full retard

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

speaking of segregationists running for president

likes like you really got me there. are you going to remind me about how the Democrats are the party of the KKK and slavery too?

Progressives are now freely & openly advocating for racial policies, that verge toward segregationist.
    Biden is on the record as a segregationist who didn’t want to dirty up his kids in a “racial jungle” but this Loomer person is a bridge too far for @insinceredawg. Did you know that African-Americans, with few exceptions, lack diversity and if they don’t vote for Biden, they ain’t black?
    What's funny here is that there is currently a growing "anti-gentrification" movement on the left. BLM is big into opposition to gentrification of minority neighborhoods. Bernie Sanders and the rest of the squad are all BIG opponents of gentrification. They want to keep minority neighborhoods segregated. They don't want rich white people moving into their neighborhoods.

Any "bets" of if IC is against them?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    thechatch said:

Of course it’s a bad look and it’s an unforced error. Loomer is an idiot for saying that shit, under any context. It’s ok to acknowledge when politicians affiliated with the party we most closely follow shit in their own hat.

GOP bootlickers like NWFresh and Bob are unable to ever criticize their party. They'd vote for Loomer if she was on the presidential ticket because of the R next to her name
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

thechatch said:

Of course it’s a bad look and it’s an unforced error. Loomer is an idiot for saying that shit, under any context. It’s ok to acknowledge when politicians affiliated with the party we most closely follow shit in their own hat.

GOP bootlickers like NWFresh and Bob are unable to ever criticize their party. They'd vote for Loomer if she was on the presidential ticket because of the R next to her name
    I criticize the Republicans all the fucking time liar. I just enjoy exposing you for the hypocritical Kunt you are. You have no problem supporting bigots and racists. I'm not voting for Loomer and she holds no office.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,038
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Neighbor across the street is black and grew up in South Central. He loves the quiet of the suburbs and mowing his lawn and watering flower baskets. I notice that he didn't choose to live in North Portland. Huge halloween and Christmas honk. It's like Clark Griswold moved in.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    What's the difference between Loomer and Omar? Don't hurt yourself.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Neighbor across the street is black and grew up in South Central. He loves the quiet of the suburbs and mowing his lawn and watering flower baskets. I notice that he didn't choose to live in North Portland. Huge halloween and Christmas honk. It's like Clark Griswold moved in.

He probably doesn't want low income housing built next to him because he is a racist.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I do not care what color any of my neighbors are. If you can afford to buy a house in our neighborhood and you keep your place up you're okay with me. But I sure in the hell don't want any low income housing going up in my neighborhood and it has nothing to do with anyone's skin color.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

thechatch said:

What neighborhood is mom's basement in? Inquiring minds want to know.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2020
    SFGbob said:

likes like you really got me there. are you going to remind me about how the Democrats are the party of the KKK and slavery too?

Progressives are now freely & openly advocating for racial policies, that verge toward segregationist.
    Biden is on the record as a segregationist who didn’t want to dirty up his kids in a “racial jungle” but this Loomer person is a bridge too far for @insinceredawg. Did you know that African-Americans, with few exceptions, lack diversity and if they don’t vote for Biden, they ain’t black?
    What's funny here is that there is currently a growing "anti-gentrification" movement on the left. BLM is big into opposition to gentrification of minority neighborhoods. Bernie Sanders and the rest of the squad are all BIG opponents of gentrification. They want to keep minority neighborhoods segregated. They don't want rich white people moving into their neighborhoods.

Any "bets" of if IC is against them?
    There’s a city called Baltimore that shows how effective that approach is for Black* people.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Dude is a great neighbor. The white POS that lives next to me with his witch of his wife should have had there breeding license taken away. At least they finally got a landscaping service - I think she inherited some money as they got a new roof and kitchen. A few years ago I came home and had no water. Went and checked my water meter and it had a lock on it. The city had turned off my water by mistake - the neighbor was delinquent.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2020

thechatch said:

I called her a kook and said it’s up to the people of her district. What else would you like me to do? She’s not on any ballot I’ll fill out soon.

Are you going to criticize Biden for being a segregationist racist who believes today’s African-Americans aren’t diverse culturally compared to Latinos? And if they don’t vote for him, then they ain’t black?

Doesn’t get much more racist than those beliefs, and he’s on my ballot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Dude is a great neighbor. The white POS that lives next to me with his witch of his wife should have had there breeding license taken away. At least they finally got a landscaping service - I think she inherited some money as they got a new roof and kitchen. A few years ago I came home and had no water. Went and checked my water meter and it had a lock on it. The city had turned off my water by mistake - the neighbor was delinquent.

If I never hear you and I never notice anything about your house, other than the yard is kept up and the place looks like it is being maintained, you're a great neighbor.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

I do not care what color any of my neighbors are. If you can afford to buy a house in our neighborhood and you keep your place up you're okay with me. But I sure in the hell don't want any low income housing going up in my neighborhood and it has nothing to do with anyone's skin color.
    I dont ask for a lot... I just want my neighborhood filled with single, hot, young, rich, newly graduated, thirsty women... Not fat, ugly, poor, walmart working moms with 13 kids...

Anyone associating that preference between those two groups with a certain race has their own racist issues.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,968
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Speaking of the bigot who thinks "black people" when he hears "low income."

Here's another question for you to dodge IC.

Would building low income housing in the suburbs tend to lower or increase the property values of that neighborhood?
    Low income families are disproportionately minorities. You know that, Trump knows that, and his voters know that. Why do you always act like an ignorant kunt and fall back on semantics to deflect from your party's racist policies?
    A Black family in the suburbs wants low income housing? Let me know when a Cabrini Greens goes up next to Obama on Martha's Island
    Why didn't Obama move to da hood?

Nega, please...

Deluxe apartment in the sky, y'all.