Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jalil Tucker, 2022 4* DB, San Diego (Lincoln), CA (Offered 8/7/20)

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    TheDudeTheDude Member Posts: 87
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm not opposed to watching but I can't promise I will be hands off
  • Options

Is this some masochistic dream? At what point will Jimmy poach one from THEM

Jimmy has his eyes set on twins from Idaho and flipping an Oregon St kid. He doesn't have time for anyone else
  • Options
    dtd said:

Tucker to UW

Was never going to happen.

Hat still on the table. Hasn't moved. Starting to collect dust
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    3/3 - legal limit dude.
  • Options
    GhostofMosster47GhostofMosster47 Member Posts: 68
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

3/3 - legal limit dude.

FRANNY!!!!
  • Options

3/3 - legal limit dude.

There is no limit on my abilities I'm afraid
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    August 1:

“I’m not sure what it is, I think a lot of schools might think I’m locked up for Oregon or something but that’s not true,” Tucker told 247Sports.com recently. “I’m honestly still open in my recruitment, that’s why I haven’t committed anywhere yet. I'm not planning to make an early decision, I want to wait until later in the year.

August 21:

"A lot of the other schools kind of backed off me and weren't really recruiting me that hard because I think they knew I was all in with Oregon. I had the best relationships with the coaching staff there and it just feels like the right fit for me."

Kid was always going to Oregon. Glad Jimmy didn't take the bait in this case.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

August 1:

“I’m not sure what it is, I think a lot of schools might think I’m locked up for Oregon or something but that’s not true,” Tucker told 247Sports.com recently. “I’m honestly still open in my recruitment, that’s why I haven’t committed anywhere yet. I'm not planning to make an early decision, I want to wait until later in the year.

August 21:

"A lot of the other schools kind of backed off me and weren't really recruiting me that hard because I think they knew I was all in with Oregon. I had the best relationships with the coaching staff there and it just feels like the right fit for me."

Budda was always going to Oregon, until Pete went to Seattle, and you know the rest. Closers close
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

August 1:

August 21:

Beta mindset. He obviously doesn’t bleed purple and shit gold if he doesn’t give it his all. Alphas take on every challenge thinking they’ll win even when the world sees the L coming.

I see the perspective of time wasted but when you only give out 50 offers because you think the udub offer still means something then you need to go hard on each one.

81% of the coaches suck ass at recruiting.
  • Options

August 1:

August 21:

Beta mindset. He obviously doesn’t bleed purple and shit gold if he doesn’t give it his all. Alphas take on every challenge thinking they’ll win even when the world sees the L coming.

I see the perspective of time wasted but when you only give out 50 offers because you think the udub offer still means something then you need to go hard on each one.

81% of the coaches suck ass at recruiting.
    You know who doesn't suck at recruiting?