Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jalil Tucker, 2022 4* DB, San Diego (Lincoln), CA (Offered 8/7/20)

Comments

• Options
    GhostofMosster47GhostofMosster47 Member Posts: 68
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

dOgmaster said:

godawgst said:

thechatch said:
    You know, that speech was during the Oregon Game, where we had a 20 point lead mid 2nd, only to let Peyton Pritchard cuck us, scream he owns this city and lose it in overtime.

This game (just like in recruiting) was a precurser of things to come.

Me and my Duck alumni friends were there, in the section next to where Jimmy was with the recruits. We were blown away with Stewart. Rest of the game sucked, except the last few minutes. Epic comeback/collapse. Glad huskies keep brining it up. And laughed when jimmy did his halftime speech.
    I have friends who are Jack ducks who do sales in Bellevue who were at that game.

Grew up in Grants Pass.

I own them.

My company is raking since 2020

We don't hire UO alums

Not skilled enough in software/e comm.

@thechatch tries to sell us on vacuum sales, but we laugh.

😎
    I try to sell you on vacuum sales?

Try that again.
    Hiding what you do.

Sounds like we're done here. That's okay.

It's about college football.

Oregon is serious about it. I hang out with *real* quooks though. Not losers like @Mosster47 and @thechatch

They embrace the joke.

Don't mind the shit talk. But fuck off.

PS Mosster has been prison raped by UW and ASU this last year. Pray for that man that he doesn't just drown himself during his next fishing trip.
    Imagine pretending to be rich and cool on the internet and posting shit like this.

You can't even hide being a fuck up on a 16-bit color message board. You're fucking pointless, bud.

Drink bleach.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

dOgmaster said:

godawgst said:

thechatch said:
    You know, that speech was during the Oregon Game, where we had a 20 point lead mid 2nd, only to let Peyton Pritchard cuck us, scream he owns this city and lose it in overtime.

Me and my Duck alumni friends were there, in the section next to where Jimmy was with the recruits. We were blown away with Stewart. Rest of the game sucked, except the last few minutes. Epic comeback/collapse. Glad huskies keep brining it up. And laughed when jimmy did his halftime speech.
    I have friends who are Jack ducks who do sales in Bellevue who were at that game.

Grew up in Grants Pass.

I own them.

We don't hire UO alums

😎

Try that again.
    Hiding what you do.

Oregon is serious about it. I hang out with *real* quooks though. Not losers like @Mosster47 and @thechatch

They embrace the joke.

PS Mosster has been prison raped by UW and ASU this last year. Pray for that man that he doesn't just drown himself during his next fishing trip.
    Imagine pretending to be rich and cool on the internet and posting shit like this.

You can't even hide being a fuck up on a 16-bit color message board. You're fucking pointless, bud.

Drink bleach.
    Rich and cool?

I simply said that I don't hire dumb shit Oregon duck alums, because their dumb. And shitty. That's not exactly a fringe opinion.

U of A sucks ass too.

You coming back here is as pointless as it gets. Your opinions on college football are fucking retarded. Just another jack duck that knows fuck all about college football because you latched on like a 12.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

dOgmaster said:

godawgst said:

thechatch said:

Grew up in Grants Pass.

I own them.

We don't hire UO alums

😎

Try that again.
    Hiding what you do.

They embrace the joke.

Drink bleach.
    Rich and cool?

I simply said that I don't hire dumb shit Oregon duck alums, because their dumb. And shitty. That's not exactly a fringe opinion.

U of A sucks ass too.

You coming back here is as pointless as it gets. Your opinions on college football are fucking retarded. Just another jack duck that knows fuck all about college football because you latched on like a 12.
    Rule #1: Always, ALWAYS proofread before posting when calling someone dumb and questioning their education on the internet.
    I'm not questioning his education. There is no question. He's a dumb fuck. That's why he's in guerrilla mode on this site. Only poaster here who is a fan of a school that got 70 laid on them at home, and went to a school that got 70 laid on them at home.

Proofread? I write in C# and postgre. Who cares about your fucking internet rules.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,621
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

dOgmaster said:

godawgst said:

thechatch said:

Grew up in Grants Pass.

I own them.

We don't hire UO alums

😎

Try that again.
    Hiding what you do.

They embrace the joke.

Drink bleach.
    Rich and cool?

U of A sucks ass too.

Rule #1: Always, ALWAYS proofread before posting when calling someone dumb and questioning their education on the internet.
    I'm not questioning his education. There is no question. He's a dumb fuck. That's why he's in guerrilla mode on this site. Only poaster here who is a fan of a school that got 70 laid on them at home, and went to a school that got 70 laid on them at home.

Proofread? I write in C# and postgre. Who cares about your fucking internet rules.
    Haie your shit talk with the quooks is doogman level embarrassing. Mocking the academic smack talk is one of the basic tenets that most posters who migrated here shared. You must have missed that.

I guess I do admire your willingness to die alone on that island. It's really just another aspect of entertainment that this place provides, similar to pumpy, ballz, et al.
    Good on you for willingly being part of the freak show. I dint want you to stop anymore. It is in your own I terest
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

dOgmaster said:

godawgst said:

thechatch said:

Grew up in Grants Pass.

I own them.

We don't hire UO alums

😎

Try that again.
    Hiding what you do.

They embrace the joke.

Drink bleach.
    Rich and cool?

U of A sucks ass too.

Haie your shit talk with the quooks is doogman level embarrassing. Mocking the academic smack talk is one of the basic tenets that most posters who migrated here shared. You must have missed that.

I guess I do admire your willingness to die alone on that island. It's really just another aspect of entertainment that this place provides, similar to pumpy, ballz, et al.
    Good on you for willingly being part of the freak show. I dint want you to stop anymore. It is in your own I terest
    Thanks Chuck. Fuck Oregon alums forever. They're inferior, and useless. Zero debate there but that doesn't apply to Mosster, a jack duck who's never built a successful company.

I don't give a fuck what anyone here thinks about me.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,621
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

chuck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

dOgmaster said:

godawgst said:

thechatch said:

Grew up in Grants Pass.

I own them.

We don't hire UO alums

😎

Try that again.
    Hiding what you do.

They embrace the joke.

Drink bleach.
    Rich and cool?

U of A sucks ass too.

Thanks Chuck. Fuck Oregon alums forever. They're inferior, and useless. Zero debate there but that doesn't apply to Mosster, a jack duck who's never built a successful company.

Posting at all shows that you do.

Carry on though. I certainly don't give a fuck one way or the other. I started to, but that was dumb and I've corrected it.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Someone needs to step in and take the shovel away from @haie, because this is getting embarrassing.

They’re
    There
    Their

It’s apparently hard for intellectually superior message board doogs. The inferiority complex seeping out of every one of his anger-filled tirades is amusing, though.

Keep up the academic smack talk, message board champ. Everyone thinks you’re totally normal and not an unhinged shitbird. Go all in.
  • Options
    Announcing Friday.

Jimmy gonna get a hat on the table?
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2021
    haie said:

chuck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

dOgmaster said:

godawgst said:

thechatch said:

Grew up in Grants Pass.

I own them.

We don't hire UO alums

😎

Try that again.
    Hiding what you do.

They embrace the joke.

Drink bleach.
    Rich and cool?

U of A sucks ass too.

John McKay, Duck alum.

He never built a successful company.

The world didn’t begin the day you were born.

Generally, people who are what you claim to be don’t have to tell everyone how highly they think of themselves and spend all their time hating on and belittling others who are deemed unworthy. I understand, tho, different generation.

I’m very happy for you that you are so intelligent and successful. Seriously.

Good luck the rest of the way.

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Haie:
    “It’s what you learn AFTER you know it all that matters.” John Wooden
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    thechatch said:

Someone needs to step in and take the shovel away from @haie, because this is getting embarrassing.

They’re
    There
    Their

It’s apparently hard for intellectually superior message board doogs. The inferiority complex seeping out of every one of his anger-filled tirades is amusing, though.

Keep up the academic smack talk, message board champ. Everyone thinks you’re totally normal and not an unhinged shitbird. Go all in.

*Thare
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    thechatch said:

Announcing Friday.

Of course. Mario will ensure we get a hat on the table for him and Roberts both.

He's going to dunk on us every chance he gets.
  • Options
    trublue said:

haie said:

chuck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

dOgmaster said:

godawgst said:

thechatch said:

Grew up in Grants Pass.

I own them.

We don't hire UO alums

😎

Try that again.
    Hiding what you do.

They embrace the joke.

Drink bleach.
    Rich and cool?

U of A sucks ass too.

John McKay, Duck alum.

He never built a successful company.

The world didn’t begin the day you were born.

Generally, people who are what you claim to be don’t have to tell everyone how highly they think of themselves and spend all their time hating on and belittling others who are deemed unworthy. I understand, tho, different generation.

I’m very happy for you that you are so intelligent and successful. Seriously.

Good luck the rest of the way.

I think he deactivated his account😂
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

thechatch said:

Announcing Friday.

Of course. Mario will ensure we get a hat on the table for him and Roberts both.

Is it just me or is anyone else getting a strange satisfaction of seeing Jimmy get cucked over and over by the Cuban Moob Man?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

thechatch said:

Announcing Friday.

Is it just me or is anyone else getting a strange satisfaction of seeing Jimmy get cucked over and over by the Cuban Moob Man?
    It's just you and a couple other weird sadists

Most of us just want to watch football not obsess over teenagers
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

thechatch said:

Announcing Friday.

It's just you and a couple other weird sadists

Most of us just want to watch football not obsess over teenagers
    teenagers he needs to play/win
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This bored has a horrible track record on recruiting

Because its an art not a science once you get past the Bama class

I just hope Mario does as much with his stars as Petersen did

You need talent to win. Hot take