Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jalil Tucker, 2022 4* DB, San Diego (Lincoln), CA (Offered 8/7/20)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I have an idea for a sitcom called "Will and Terrance"

Premise: Will and Terrance are room mates who go out every day to find a job. Early in each season, they start by applying for jobs in really high end careers. Ultimately, they never get a call back. In the next episode, they do it all over again but the jobs they apply for are slightly shittier. So it goes through each episode. At the end of the season they end up taking really shitty temp jobs that allow them to afford rent for another year and vow to set their sites higher in the next season.

Terrance and Willip
  • Options
    GhostofMosster47GhostofMosster47 Member Posts: 68
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

He'll end up in Eugene.

Didn't see this coming.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Premise: Will and Terrance are room mates who go out every day to find a job. Early in each season, they start by applying for jobs in really high end careers. Ultimately, they never get a call back. In the next episode, they do it all over again but the jobs they apply for are slightly shittier. So it goes through each episode. At the end of the season they end up taking really shitty temp jobs that allow them to afford rent for another year and vow to set their sites higher in the next season.

have an idea for a sitcom called "Will and Terrance"

Premise: Will and Terrance are room mates who go out every day to find a job. Early in each season, they start by applying for jobs in really high end careers. Ultimately, they never get a call back. In the next episode, they do it all over again but the jobs they apply for are slightly shittier. So it goes through each episode. At the end of the season they end up getting unemployment benefits for years that allow them to afford rent for another year and smoke more ganj over the next season.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,825
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Terrance and Willip
    Shut your fucking face uncle fucker.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,107
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

He'll end up in Eugene.

He said Academics are important
    These kids don't go to college to play school.
    They go to college to go to the league. Oregon fucking sucks at that. The day you faggots run out of clout you’re back to being the fucking coug, you Arizona faggot

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021
    Greg Biggins with Duck Crystal Ball for Jalil Tucker

Crystal Ball for Jalil Tucker

Jalil Tucker
    ATH
    6-0

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Jalil-Tucker-at-Lincoln-247119/CurrentExpertPredictions/
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    DJDuck said:

Jalil Tucker
    ATH
    6-0

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Jalil-Tucker-at-Lincoln-247119/CurrentExpertPredictions/

He'll flip. Just ask Kent Griswald. Long way to go still. Once UW has him on campus they will close him.

$12.95 please
  • Options
    Yes that is apparently what has been happening over the last several years. It’s why Washington recruiting classes have been ranked so high.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Jalil Tucker
    ATH
    6-0

You had to edit that?
  • Options
    I didn’t edit anything
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,610
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Yes that is apparently what has been happening over the last several years. It’s why Washington recruiting classes have been ranked so high.

You still are not even a little bit dialed in here. Man what a simpleton.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Ducks are likely to sign both Lincoln San Diego Defensive back teammates Jalil Tucker AND Jahlil Florence IMO.
  • Options
    chuck said:

DJDuck said:

Thanks for the compliment. Who wants to be dialed in to a bunch of Husky morons. I sure as hell don’t I’m just providing you pathetic losers with the naked truth about your pathetic athletic program. Just keep on thinking everyone else is all wet, your entitled to everything, Lake has it all under control and your recruiting is just dynamite. It’s much easier to slump even lower when you don’t even recognize the truth of the position you refuse to acknowledge.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

I didn’t edit anything

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

Ducks are likely to sign both Lincoln San Diego Defensive back teammates Jalil Tucker AND Jahlil Florence IMO.

Ratio. Sounds like they know what’s up

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

DJDuck said:

Ratio. Sounds like they know what’s up

Sure fool. You don’t know what the term means moron. 😂😂😂

Pardon me you little whining bitch. I’ll rely on the coaches that built this team rather than a ankle biting complainer that always looks too whine about everything and denigrate.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

DJDuck said:

I didn’t edit anything

TYFYS
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,610
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

chuck said:

DJDuck said:

Thanks for the compliment. Who wants to be dialed in to a bunch of Husky morons. I sure as hell don’t I’m just providing you pathetic losers with the naked truth about your pathetic athletic program. Just keep on thinking everyone else is all wet, your entitled to everything, Lake has it all under control and your recruiting is just dynamite. It’s much easier to slump even lower when you don’t even recognize the truth of the position you refuse to acknowledge.

Jesus man. Nah...you don't care.

I always forget how clueless you are how futile it is to engage you. Quook on. Nobody enjoys it but it's good for the egos around here to always know who the dumb one is.