Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jalil Tucker, 2022 4* DB, San Diego (Lincoln), CA (Offered 8/7/20)

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

I don’t know what you’re trying to say

Surprising.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Terrence and Whillup really about to go 1 for 16 on DB targets this cycle. Thats right now.... not even counting the other offers about to go out.

Losing Ben Morrison this cycle should be a fireable offense in itself. How can Lake justify keep this man on staff? He is approaching Bob Gregory type ineptitude.

This clean sweep of the Lincoln kids from San Diego going to give Quook twitter all types of energy. How is Lake going to talk all that trash about offers going out but literally lose every battle to the Ducks when it comes to recruiting?

Will Harris is DC in waiting confirmed!
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2021
    Hope everyone is having a good day!

I posted in the wrong thread, so thought I would say something nice. Don’t twist. Please respect my decision. 10000% committed to having a beer!
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    godawgst said:

thechatch said:

https://youtu.be/-tPdnfT3a-Q

@haie

holla atcha boi 😘

You know, that speech was during the Oregon Game, where we had a 20 point lead mid 2nd, only to let Peyton Pritchard cuck us, scream he owns this city and lose it in overtime.

This game (just like in recruiting) was a precurser of things to come.

Me and my Duck alumni friends were there, in the section next to where Jimmy was with the recruits. We were blown away with Stewart. Rest of the game sucked, except the last few minutes. Epic comeback/collapse. Glad huskies keep brining it up. And laughed when jimmy did his halftime speech.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Terrence and Whillup really about to go 1 for 16 on DB targets this cycle. Thats right now.... not even counting the other offers about to go out.

Losing Ben Morrison this cycle should be a fireable offense in itself. How can Lake justify keep this man on staff? He is approaching Bob Gregory type ineptitude.

This clean sweep of the Lincoln kids from San Diego going to give Quook twitter all types of energy. How is Lake going to talk all that trash about offers going out but literally lose every battle to the Ducks when it comes to recruiting?

At some point doesn't Jimmy just have to take a lead on a recruit to reel him in, or take point to keep a committed recruit?

He has to realize the narrative out there about his program and all the top end kids we are after who are not only coming here, but truth be told don't seem really interested in us and are just paying lip service about UW.

• Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    At this point I think they honestly think if a kid is going to pull shenanigans like committing then visiting or posting contradictory shit on their Instagram, that kid just isn't going to have the right kind of attitude to succeed here. Not OKG, if you will. So they figure no big loss.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    godawgst said:

At some point doesn't Jimmy just have to take a lead on a recruit to reel him in, or take point to keep a committed recruit?

He has to realize the narrative out there about his program and all the top end kids we are after who are not only coming here, but truth be told don't seem really interested in us and are just paying lip service about UW.

this would actually require Lake to "care" about recruiting
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dOgmaster said:

godawgst said:

thechatch said:

@haie

holla atcha boi 😘

You know, that speech was during the Oregon Game, where we had a 20 point lead mid 2nd, only to let Peyton Pritchard cuck us, scream he owns this city and lose it in overtime.

Me and my Duck alumni friends were there, in the section next to where Jimmy was with the recruits. We were blown away with Stewart. Rest of the game sucked, except the last few minutes. Epic comeback/collapse. Glad huskies keep brining it up. And laughed when jimmy did his halftime speech.
    I have friends who are Jack ducks who do sales in Bellevue who were at that game.

Grew up in Grants Pass.

I own them.

My company is raking since 2020

We don't hire UO alums

Not skilled enough in software/e comm.

@thechatch tries to sell us on vacuum sales, but we laugh.

😎
  • Options
    haie said:

dOgmaster said:

godawgst said:

thechatch said:

@haie

holla atcha boi 😘

I have friends who are Jack ducks who do sales in Bellevue who were at that game.

Grew up in Grants Pass.

I own them.

We don't hire UO alums

😎
    Haie, you sound like a dick. What kind of person talks shit about their friends? You own them?! What a fucking tool.
  • Options
    Oh man he picked Oregon who could have seen this coming?

• Options
    DougDoug Member Posts: 40
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Wrong Ja(h)lil
  • Options
    MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Oh man he picked Oregon who could have seen this coming?

Jimmy and his coaching staff probably didn’t.
  • Options
    Doug said:

Wrong Ja(h)lil

They all quack alike
  • Options
    GhostofMosster47GhostofMosster47 Member Posts: 68
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    haie said:

dOgmaster said:

godawgst said:

thechatch said:

@haie

holla atcha boi 😘

Grew up in Grants Pass.

I own them.

We don't hire UO alums

😎
    You're gayer than eight guys trying to fuck nine guys.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

dOgmaster said:

godawgst said:

thechatch said:

@haie

holla atcha boi 😘

Grew up in Grants Pass.

I own them.

We don't hire UO alums

😎
    You're gayer than eight guys trying to fuck nine guys.
    8 guys trying to fuck 9 guys.

Huh.

And coming from the ghost of the biggest faggit Arizona poster in the history of this bored.

By the way how are you guys doing? Thanks for the scrimmage last year.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

dOgmaster said:

godawgst said:

thechatch said:

@haie

holla atcha boi 😘

Grew up in Grants Pass.

I own them.

We don't hire UO alums

😎
    I try to sell you on vacuum sales?

Try that again.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021
    thechatch said:

haie said:

dOgmaster said:

godawgst said:

thechatch said:

@haie

holla atcha boi 😘

Grew up in Grants Pass.

I own them.

We don't hire UO alums

😎
    I try to sell you on vacuum sales?

Try that again.
    Hiding what you do.

Sounds like we're done here. That's okay.

It's about college football.

Oregon is serious about it. I hang out with *real* quooks though. Not losers like @Mosster47 and @thechatch

They embrace the joke.

Don't mind the shit talk. But fuck off.

PS Mosster has been prison raped by UW and ASU this last year. Pray for that man that he doesn't just drown himself during his next fishing trip.