Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jalil Tucker, 2022 4* DB, San Diego (Lincoln), CA (Offered 8/7/20)

Comments

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

chuck said:

DJDuck said:

Yes that is apparently what has been happening over the last several years. It’s why Washington recruiting classes have been ranked so high.

You still are not even a little bit dialed in here. Man what a simpleton.
    Thanks for the compliment. Who wants to be dialed in to a bunch of Husky morons. I sure as hell don’t I’m just providing you pathetic losers with the naked truth about your pathetic athletic program. Just keep on thinking everyone else is all wet, your entitled to everything, Lake has it all under control and your recruiting is just dynamite. It’s much easier to slump even lower when you don’t even recognize the truth of the position you refuse to acknowledge.

Ohhh the mighty Oregon ducks who lost to cal and beavlet last year and had to rely upon the honorable charity of the Huskies to play for the pac 12 championship. Beggars
    I say.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

DJDuck said:

chuck said:

DJDuck said:

Yes that is apparently what has been happening over the last several years. It’s why Washington recruiting classes have been ranked so high.

Thanks for the compliment. Who wants to be dialed in to a bunch of Husky morons. I sure as hell don’t I’m just providing you pathetic losers with the naked truth about your pathetic athletic program. Just keep on thinking everyone else is all wet, your entitled to everything, Lake has it all under control and your recruiting is just dynamite. It’s much easier to slump even lower when you don’t even recognize the truth of the position you refuse to acknowledge.

Jesus man. Nah...you don't care.

I always forget how clueless you are how futile it is to engage you. Quook on. Nobody enjoys it but it's good for the egos around here to always know who the dumb one is.
    With pup in the slow lane, the fresh copypoasta is appreciated.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

DJDuck said:

chuck said:

DJDuck said:

I always forget how clueless you are how futile it is to engage you. Quook on. Nobody enjoys it but it's good for the egos around here to always know who the dumb one is.
    With pup in the slow lane, the fresh copypoasta is appreciated.
    Yeah this one has already made a fair number of appearances on the other boards. I cant decide if it's that good or if everyone just misses Pumpy that much.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You are hilarious Chuck. Nuts like you are the clueless ones. Hey Chuck are the Huskies going to have a higher rated recruiting class in 2022? Are the Huskies going to beat the Ducks this year Chuck? Are the Huskies going to win the PAC 12 or go to the playoffs Chuck? Do you dare make predictions Chuck? Or are you clueless Chuck? Do you actually want to talk about information provided to you Chuck? Or would you rather just denigrate other people like a whiny bitch Chuck?
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

You are hilarious Chuck. Nuts like you are the clueless ones. Hey Chuck are the Huskies going to have a higher rated recruiting class in 2022? Are the Huskies going to beat the Ducks this year Chuck? Are the Huskies going to win the PAC 12 or go to the playoffs Chuck? Do you dare make predictions Chuck? Or are you clueless Chuck? Do you actually want to talk about information provided to you Chuck? Or would you rather just denigrate other people like a whiny bitch Chuck?

You’re wandering off of your reservation. Best to stay in your lane
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

You almost convinced me. I think the answer is yes, but I can't decide.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Sources said:

DJDuck said:

You’re wandering off of your reservation. Best to stay in your lane
    Pardon me but you and Chuck are doing the wandering. I came here to simply state that Greg Biggins gave the only Crystal Ball for Jalil Tucker to the Ducks. This was a Jalil Tucker thread.

I was immediately attacked by moron Chuck. All I am doing is defending myself and pointining out what an ignorant jerk Chuck is. I didn’t ask for this pal.

• Options
    edited May 2021
    chuck said:

DJDuck said:

chuck said:

DJDuck said:

You are the clueless one Chuck. You had no idea about the information I offered. You chose not to discuss it and attack me for some reason. I wasn’t
    Even trying to brag but just trying to inform so that those that wish to be informed could incorporate that into their conversation about Jalil Tucker and his Lincoln High teammate.

I have no idea where these two Lincoln High Defensive Backs will end up. The Ducks apparently lead right now. That’s pretty much it. Peace.

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Some advice I would offer. If you would like someone to offer information that you may be unaware of and would help you.......don’t attack the messenger. :smile:
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    You are a hypocrite and purveyor of false information.

Dude I will. But why are you over on the Duck Refuge board posting wrong information and embarrassing yourself over there. Your attempt at dissing the Ducks was a major fail because you don’t check your facts and are ignorant. You lecturing me is hilarious. Ha ha ha ha

bananasnblondes said:
    One of Oregon's db signees from the 2021 class - Jadarrius Perkins has already entered the portal.

DJDuck said:
    As others have noted Jadarius Perkins NEVER. signed a letter of intent to Oregon. He is transferring from Missouri
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

You are a hypocrite and purveyor of false information.

Dude I will. But why are you over on the Duck Refuge board posting wrong information and embarrassing yourself over there. Your attempt at dissing the Ducks was a major fail because you don’t check your facts and are ignorant. You lecturing me is hilarious. Ha ha ha ha

bananasnblondes said:
    One of Oregon's db signees from the 2021 class - Jadarrius Perkins has already entered the portal.

DJDuck said:
    As others have noted Jadarius Perkins NEVER. signed a letter of intent to Oregon. He is transferring from Missouri

You should go back over there and talk more about it
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,920
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Some advice I would offer. If you would like someone to offer information that you may be unaware of and would help you.......don’t attack the messenger. :smile:

I believe the hyperbole you’re looking for is don’t shoot the messenger. Unfortunately it’s always duck season here dj.

RUN!
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I see this thread already has a healthy dose of AIDS. Who is Jalil Tucker?
  • Options
    ATLDawgATLDawg Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    This is ridiculous Oregon is the main school pushing for him Cristobal is his lead recruiter what is Lake & Harris doing at this point Lake will be lucky to be Helfrich. The difference is Oregon got rid of him quick if Lake has 1- 9 win season UW will keep him for 5-6 years
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Man, our coaches are lazy. I can't believe this is the highest-paid staff in the Pac-12. I heard from a high school coach in California that Arizona was recruiting Cali harder than us.
    they are either lazy or scared to go toe to toe