Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Djouvensky Schlenbaker, 2022 3* RB, Bellingham (Squalicum), WA (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

haie said:

I like this kid as an athlete. I am not sure I like him at tailback. And he is committed to a school that doesn’t run the damn ball. Either way it will be I retesting.

I think they're going to be a lot more balanced as Leach's players graduate out.
    They are incredibly dumb if they don’t use Borghi heavily. PGOS and I have been on the Borghi bandwagon for years.

He’s really good tho. I saw him truck Hufunga from USC a few years ago. He should and would be an All Conference RB if they actually use him.
    I remember when we were making fun of the cougs for taking a white RB, but the kid can play and catch extremely well out of the backfield. I think he will make an NFL roster one day
    McGrew would actually thrive at WSU.
    He wouldn’t see the field.
    He's a good little scatback with good hands. He would pick up a lot of yards on draw plays and check down screens. More space for him to maneuver. He is ill fitted to what UW has been doing.
    He honestly just kinda sucks.
    We were begging for him to get the ball more last year. He is clearly not an NFL back but he's been effective at times and he does not suck. Hope he has a nice career for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers or something.
    He shouldn’t be getting carries for an NY6 quality team.
    Who was that tiny white guy who caught the game winning TD for Clemson in the National Championship?

All McGrew does is get 5 yards a crack when he gets carries and he can catch out of the backfield. He's good for 5 or 6 carries a game.
    Pretty sure that tiny white guy playing in the nfl
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

FireCohen said:

haie said:

I like this kid as an athlete. I am not sure I like him at tailback. And he is committed to a school that doesn’t run the damn ball. Either way it will be I retesting.

I think they're going to be a lot more balanced as Leach's players graduate out.
    They are incredibly dumb if they don’t use Borghi heavily. PGOS and I have been on the Borghi bandwagon for years.

He’s really good tho. I saw him truck Hufunga from USC a few years ago. He should and would be an All Conference RB if they actually use him.
    I remember when we were making fun of the cougs for taking a white RB, but the kid can play and catch extremely well out of the backfield. I think he will make an NFL roster one day
    He's a good little scatback with good hands. He would pick up a lot of yards on draw plays and check down screens. More space for him to maneuver. He is ill fitted to what UW has been doing.
    Another shit take.

McGrew has averaged 5.8 ypc on 98 attempts the past two years. He produces when he plays. He's no pussy, getting most of his yards inside the tackles. You don't see him dance around for 1yd. He's plant and go. He should get the majority of the carries until he proves he can't. ( He won't.)

Cam Davis: 4.3 ypc avg on 17 attempts. He hasn't done shit. A 4-star TBS special, so of course he's better. Maybe he is but i'll wait until I see it before I crown him.

Im not sucking off Davis? I think he could be good. I don’t think we’re beating anyone good with a midget that runs 4.6 getting a decent amount of carries.
    There you go again.

McGrew ran a 4.38 at the Nike opening, 4.49 at the most recent combine and a 4.03 Pro agility, tops among the RBs

He ran a 10.56 100 at the California HS State Track Championship, good enough for 2nd place.

He's not slow.
    He gets hawked every time he makes it to the 2nd level.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

haie said:

We were begging for him to get the ball more last year. He is clearly not an NFL back but he's been effective at times and he does not suck. Hope he has a nice career for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers or something.
    Who was that tiny white guy who caught the game winning TD for Clemson in the National Championship?

All McGrew does is get 5 yards a crack when he gets carries and he can catch out of the backfield. He's good for 5 or 6 carries a game.
    Hunter Renfro and he plays for the Raiders.
    Tks nacho
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,396
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

haie said:

He's a Raider
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

haie said:

Hunter Renfro and he plays for the Raiders.
    Is he the Raider?
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

FireCohen said:

haie said:

Another shit take.

McGrew has averaged 5.8 ypc on 98 attempts the past two years. He produces when he plays. He's no pussy, getting most of his yards inside the tackles. You don't see him dance around for 1yd. He's plant and go. He should get the majority of the carries until he proves he can't. ( He won't.)

Cam Davis: 4.3 ypc avg on 17 attempts. He hasn't done shit. A 4-star TBS special, so of course he's better. Maybe he is but i'll wait until I see it before I crown him.

Im not sucking off Davis? I think he could be good. I don’t think we’re beating anyone good with a midget that runs 4.6 getting a decent amount of carries.
    There you go again.

McGrew ran a 4.38 at the Nike opening, 4.49 at the most recent combine and a 4.03 Pro agility, tops among the RBs

He ran a 10.56 100 at the California HS State Track Championship, good enough for 2nd place.

He's not slow.
    He gets hawked every time he makes it to the 2nd level.
    Talking out of your ass. Except for Ahmed's long run against SC, two years ago, McGrew has had the most explosive runs out of any of the RBs. If you get hawked at the second level, that means he's getting to the second level. Not every carry ends up a long TD run.

You've already been caught with your 4.6 lie, trying to make your point.

Just own up that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Or would you like me to dig up your many hawt takes, like Asa Turner is our best safety and he doesn't need to play the run? How about the one about Jaxson Kirkland sucks and is our worst lineman?
    Go ahead. It’s hardcore husky. He’s still not good.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    If he was good he wouldn’t be here for his 5th year. Hth.