Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bothell Police Officer Killed

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    I may have struck a nerve
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042

SFGbob said:

Zimmerman provoked the encounter by being a retarded douchebag wannabe rent-a-cop. Trayvon certainly made mistakes and misjudgments, as a 17 year old unsure of what he wants to be will do. After getting stalked, he decided to attack and fight back, whether for pride or frustration, and it cost him his life. Easy to judge anything in hindsight, but doesn't excuse Zimmerman for being a fucking idiot who provoked the scuffle while bearing a firearm, unbeknownst to the target of his racial profiling. Dangerous Wannabe Gangster Thug Trayvon was armed with Skittles and Iced Tea. And you think Zimmerman should get a Medal.

As I said, if only there had been a trial where all of your bullshit assertions could have been made and facts presented to refute each and everyone. "Fight back" "provoked the scuffle"

Yeah! That Cross Examination of Trayvon at Trial was Blistering!

That Defense Attorney really destroyed his corpse in the witness chair, didn't he, Bob?

You've been fucking that straw man ass since the beginning, Bob, pretending "facts" were established and demonstrating what little you know and understand about the criminal justice system, especially trials.

Not meeting one's burden of proof does not, ipso facto, establish that the opposing theory is factual and true.

I know that escapes you and the other couch potato lawyers on these boreds, Bobby, but that's how it works.

Everything I have put forth was confirmed by Zimmerman's own accounts. Those are facts. Suppositions about a dead guy aren't. HTH.
    This.

But, but pictures of thug life!

Lolz.
    Zimmerman never should have been charged. It’s questionable whether the prosecutor could have even indicted Zimmerman . . . and that’s not a very high burden of proof.

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    THIS DISCUSSION HAS BEEN CLOSED
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,889 Standard Supporter
    @SFGbob seems to think they put Trayvon on trial. And convicted him.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,151 Standard Supporter
    trublue said:

SFGbob said:

Zimmerman provoked the encounter by being a retarded douchebag wannabe rent-a-cop. Trayvon certainly made mistakes and misjudgments, as a 17 year old unsure of what he wants to be will do. After getting stalked, he decided to attack and fight back, whether for pride or frustration, and it cost him his life. Easy to judge anything in hindsight, but doesn't excuse Zimmerman for being a fucking idiot who provoked the scuffle while bearing a firearm, unbeknownst to the target of his racial profiling. Dangerous Wannabe Gangster Thug Trayvon was armed with Skittles and Iced Tea. And you think Zimmerman should get a Medal.

As I said, if only there had been a trial where all of your bullshit assertions could have been made and facts presented to refute each and everyone. "Fight back" "provoked the scuffle"

Yeah! That Cross Examination of Trayvon at Trial was Blistering!

That Defense Attorney really destroyed his corpse in the witness chair, didn't he, Bob?

You've been fucking that straw man ass since the beginning, Bob, pretending "facts" were established and demonstrating what little you know and understand about the criminal justice system, especially trials.

Not meeting one's burden of proof does not, ipso facto, establish that the opposing theory is factual and true.

I know that escapes you and the other couch potato lawyers on these boreds, Bobby, but that's how it works.

Everything I have put forth was confirmed by Zimmerman's own accounts. Those are facts. Suppositions about a dead guy aren't. HTH.
    This.

But, but pictures of thug life!

Lolz.
    Zimmerman never should have been charged. It’s questionable whether the prosecutor could have even indicted Zimmerman . . . and that’s not a very high burden of proof.

Public opinion moves suck!
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Perpetuating the media narrative is of utmost importance.

After all, Trayvon could have been Obama’s son.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
    The killer was a homeless guy from Texas who was in Seattle as a paid BLM protestor. As he ran up to the patrol car, the killer shouted "c'mon pig!" as he opened fire and assassinated Shoop and injured the other officer.
    trublue said:

Yes, that was complete bullshit and propaganda, as are most stories involving even a hint of race involved. Agreed.

It's surprising that more people cannot understand how much money is earned by dividing people along racial lines and encouraging the good vs. evil narrative that perpetuates needless conflict. It's literally by design, but people keep eating it up, especially on social media.

Fortunately, a lot of social media has been funded for years by venture capitalists and wealthy backers, but both are drying up, fast. Any outlet that can't or hasn't turned a profit is going by the wayside and shitty journalists are losing their jobs. Finally. It's a good sign.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,151 Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

They cheered. Fuck them all.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

Strawman ass fucking at its finest.
    trublue said:

And he was a sweet innocent young boy who was killed just because he was black and wearing a hoodie.

Change Zimmerman's name to Jorge Gonzales and no one ever hears or cares about this case. They had to turn Zimmerman into a white guy in order to gin up the outrage because no one gives a fuck when a black guy or a Hispanic guy kills a black person.
    SFGbob said:

You really have a thing for fucking straw men, Bob. Too much of a thing.

I hope you stay away from Fall Festivals.

SFGbob said:

You're the one fucking strawman ass and I have a thing for it?

@SFGbob seems to think they put Trayvon on trial.

You're balls deep in the strawman's ass my friend.
    edited July 2020
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

We're not friends. You're a hysterical douchebag. I don't hang out with those.

You're also a closeted homosexual, who attempts to show otherwise by projecting his gay fantasies upon others he disagrees with.

You're only here to keep Stalin in compliance with the ADA and the Civil Rights Act.

HTH

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You're also a closeted homosexual, who attempts to show otherwise by projecting his gay fantasies upon others he disagrees with.

You're only here to keep Stalin in compliance with the ADA and the Civil Rights Act.

HTH
    Another even larger white flag. For a guy who loves to claim that you're dealing in facts and evidence you sure spout a bunch of fucking nonsense and worthless opinions.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HTH
    Another even larger white flag. For a guy who loves to claim that you're dealing in facts and evidence you sure spout a bunch of fucking nonsense and worthless opinions.
    White flag waved even more vigorously
    SFGbob said:

White flag waved even more vigorously

Blood Pressure 220 over 180. Bob's about to POP one!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Doogles said:

FUCK THIS REPETITIVE ZIMMERMAN/TRAYVON DEBATE. THIS IS THE TUGS NIP or NAP.

EVERYONE DIE!

pots