Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bothell Police Officer Killed

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,386

Internet tough guy scared to death of a cold virus

Sure

I’m out stimulating the economy today. You?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

Zimm sounds like a pussy.

He is
    Stay inside we’re all dying. My clients!

Fraud
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

Internet tough guy scared to death of a cold virus

Sure

I’m out stimulating the economy today. You?
    You’re out keeping your failing business afloat because if you don’t it’s a “personal cost” to you.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,889 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I'm sure none of your kids have ever flipped anyone off, held a gun, or smoked anything.

Assuming you actually have any kids.
    No shit. What is this supposed to establish? Are these pictures supposed to fill in the gaps for the events that transpired that had no witnesses other than George?
    In ShortBusBob's world, the answer is invariably Yes. The man seems addicted to irrelevant facts and factors.
    edited July 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Zimmerman provoked the encounter by being a retarded douchebag wannabe rent-a-cop. Trayvon certainly made mistakes and misjudgments, as a 17 year old unsure of what he wants to be will do. After getting stalked, he decided to attack and fight back, whether for pride or frustration, and it cost him his life. Easy to judge anything in hindsight, but doesn't excuse Zimmerman for being a fucking idiot who provoked the scuffle while bearing a firearm, unbeknownst to the target of his racial profiling. Dangerous Wannabe Gangster Thug Trayvon was armed with Skittles and Iced Tea. And you think Zimmerman should get a Medal.

As I said, if only there had been a trial where all of your bullshit assertions could have been made and facts presented to refute each and everyone. "Fight back" "provoked the scuffle"

Yeah! That Cross Examination of Trayvon at Trial was Blistering!

That Defense Attorney really destroyed his corpse in the witness chair, didn't he, Bob?

You've been fucking that straw man ass since the beginning, Bob, pretending "facts" were established and demonstrating what little you know and understand about the criminal justice system, especially trials.

Not meeting one's burden of proof does not, ipso facto, establish that the opposing theory is factual and true.

I know that escapes you and the other couch potato lawyers on these boreds, Bobby, but that's how it works.

Everything I have put forth was confirmed by Zimmerman's own accounts. Those are facts. Suppositions about a dead guy aren't. HTH.
    Yeah, he profiled him because he was black and the cops told him not to follow Trademark, and he was still chasing Trademark when the poor young astronaut wannabe felt he had no other option but to defend himself from the white Hispanic's attack.

Maybe the guy in this story shot the cop because he felt scarred and the cop had profiled him? Maybe he was just "fighting back."
    There's the hail mary pass.

trublue said:

trublue said:

Zimmerman provoked the encounter by being a retarded douchebag wannabe rent-a-cop. Trayvon certainly made mistakes and misjudgments, as a 17 year old unsure of what he wants to be will do. After getting stalked, he decided to attack and fight back, whether for pride or frustration, and it cost him his life. Easy to judge anything in hindsight, but doesn't excuse Zimmerman for being a fucking idiot who provoked the scuffle while bearing a firearm, unbeknownst to the target of his racial profiling. Dangerous Wannabe Gangster Thug Trayvon was armed with Skittles and Iced Tea. And you think Zimmerman should get a Medal.

The narrative of the incident was drug out of the weeds by the media over a month after it occurred. It was proven over and over the narrative was filled with lies and misrepresentations including, but not limited to posting a photo of the very youngTrayvon repeatedly, editing the photo of Zimmerman’s broken nose et al.

Trayvon had made it back to his temporary place of residence, a condo . . . Then decided to double back and mete out his own form of street justice.

Ever see Trayvon’s instagram account?

Have a clue what the Skittles and iced tea were used for?

Your last sentence: Fuck that straw man good and hard.

Obviously to make IEDs to kill paranoid whites or white hispanics with.

trublue said:

The narrative of the incident was drug out of the weeds by the media over a month after it occurred. It was proven over and over the narrative was filled with lies and misrepresentations including, but not limited to posting a photo of the very youngTrayvon repeatedly, editing the photo of Zimmerman’s broken nose et al.

Trayvon had made it back to his temporary place of residence, a condo . . . Then decided to double back and mete out his own form of street justice.

I’ll take your answer as a definitive, “No”.
    I'm aware they are used to consume drugs of some type, but I'm not ghetto enough to recall what and how. So sue me.

Like his Instagram account, it isn't relevant, so who GAF except to malign a dead guys character in the court of public opinion?
    Ironic because you’re lying in order to malign Zimmerman’s character on that day. The Libs saw the last name “Zimmerman” and thought they had a racist white guy gunning down a future black brain surgeon. Then we got “White Hispanic.” Then we found out the “White Hispanic” was a Democrat. Yet the mob was all-in at that point, so the narrative persists.

Zimmerman seems to have problems, but Martin was going to end up dead or in jail eventually. Saint Skittles was also suspended from school when he was rightfully shot but that isn’t allowed to be mentioned.
    But let's not get into conjecture or anything. Nobody said he was a saint.

And if your narrative holds up, why didn't the tide of public opinion turn once everyone discovered Zim was latino and a democrat? I thought that's all these people care about.

#theseguysalwaysgetaway
    So you have no evidence that he continued to chase him while you shit all over mine. Fuck you.
    Trayvon was dumb enough to circle back and start bashing a man’s head into the sidewalk because the “cracker” was trailing himz

He was thankfully killed before he killed Zimmerman first. Piece of shit teenager dies. Boohoo. Darwinism. Should have gone home and had his Purple Drank, or wherever he was headed after his mom booted him out of her house.
    Agree Trayvon made bad choices that night. But you can't pretend his responses and choices weren't provoked and heavily influenced by the creepy faggy white guy stalking him. (Sorry! "Hispanic" or whatever.)

We'll never know the whole story, cause one half is dead. But judging him based on social media posts - where nobody shows their true self - is pretty shitty and superficial. There's a reason that shit doesn't enter into evidence, cause it doesn't mean jack shit.

The kid was 17, for fuck sake. I've got an 18 y.o. headed to college on a scholly, and he does enough dumb shit to have me scratching my head several times a day. No teenager knows half what they need to know or think they know to survive.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

As I said, if only there had been a trial where all of your bullshit assertions could have been made and facts presented to refute each and everyone. "Fight back" "provoked the scuffle"

That Defense Attorney really destroyed his corpse in the witness chair, didn't he, Bob?

You've been fucking that straw man ass since the beginning, Bob, pretending "facts" were established and demonstrating what little you know and understand about the criminal justice system, especially trials.

Not meeting one's burden of proof does not, ipso facto, establish that the opposing theory is factual and true.

I know that escapes you and the other couch potato lawyers on these boreds, Bobby, but that's how it works.

Everything I have put forth was confirmed by Zimmerman's own accounts. Those are facts. Suppositions about a dead guy aren't. HTH.
    Yeah, he profiled him because he was black and the cops told him not to follow Trademark, and he was still chasing Trademark when the poor young astronaut wannabe felt he had no other option but to defend himself from the white Hispanic's attack.

Maybe the guy in this story shot the cop because he felt scarred and the cop had profiled him? Maybe he was just "fighting back."

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

I'm aware they are used to consume drugs of some type, but I'm not ghetto enough to recall what and how. So sue me.

Like his Instagram account, it isn't relevant, so who GAF except to malign a dead guys character in the court of public opinion?
    Ironic because you’re lying in order to malign Zimmerman’s character on that day. The Libs saw the last name “Zimmerman” and thought they had a racist white guy gunning down a future black brain surgeon. Then we got “White Hispanic.” Then we found out the “White Hispanic” was a Democrat. Yet the mob was all-in at that point, so the narrative persists.

Zimmerman seems to have problems, but Martin was going to end up dead or in jail eventually. Saint Skittles was also suspended from school when he was rightfully shot but that isn’t allowed to be mentioned.

And if your narrative holds up, why didn't the tide of public opinion turn once everyone discovered Zim was latino and a democrat? I thought that's all these people care about.

#theseguysalwaysgetaway
    So you have no evidence that he continued to chase him while you shit all over mine. Fuck you.
    Trayvon was dumb enough to circle back and start bashing a man’s head into the sidewalk because the “cracker” was trailing himz

He was thankfully killed before he killed Zimmerman first. Piece of shit teenager dies. Boohoo. Darwinism. Should have gone home and had his Purple Drank, or wherever he was headed after his mom booted him out of her house.
    Agree Trayvon made bad choices that night. But you can't pretend his responses and choices weren't provoked and heavily influenced by the creepy faggy white guy stalking him. (Sorry! "Hispanic" or whatever.)

We'll never know the whole story, cause one half is dead. But judging him based on social media posts - where nobody shows their true self - is pretty shitty and superficial. There's a reason that shit doesn't enter into evidence, cause it doesn't mean jack shit.

The kid was 17, for fuck sake. I've got an 18 y.o. headed to college on a scholly, and he does enough dumb shit to have me scratching my head several times a day. No teenager knows half what they need to know or think they know to survive.
    So Social Media can be used to determine that the cop killer was a piece of shit but it can't be used to determine that Trademark was a piece of shit. Got it.

Oh yeah, and all kids have pictures on their social media with them brandishing guns and smoking weed.

Wow the things you learn around here.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

#theseguysalwaysgetaway

So Social Media can be used to determine that the cop killer was a piece of shit but it can't be used to determine that Trademark was a piece of shit. Got it.

Oh yeah, and all kids have pictures on their social media with them brandishing guns and smoking weed.

Worth about what you "learn" from a 17 year old's social media account.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,968

I would be remiss to not point out that both @TurdBomber and @creepycoug went from condemning the avatar of the Bothell kid to asking what was wrong with Trayvon's IG.

Not that I am a true believer in consistency or anything. Just needed to be pointed out

You were remiss in pointing it out. Both descriptions are dead wrong. I thought we liked precision here in the Tug.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,038 Standard Supporter
    Some 17 year olds are feral males. They aren't innocent little kids. News to you?
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

#theseguysalwaysgetaway

No.

The guy in custody is a supsect who is accused of killing a [real] cop who pulled him over in a car w/ no license plate.

If this turns out to be a case of mistaken identity, I will recant my description of the guy as a "POS" and maybe tell him he might want to think about portraying a different image. I will not use that image to fill in the blanks of key information.

Don't remember seeing anyone say "all kids" do anything.

edited July 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

#theseguysalwaysgetaway

You'll have to help me out here, since Bob is too tired to do it: really? This was established? You said elsewhere he made it home, and one of your other team members, another Bob, said he doubled back and suck punched him.

Even Zimmerman's own lawyer didn't seem to have information that you guys have:

"After waiting long enough, or leaving and coming back, [Martin] made the conscious decision to approach [or] confront George Zimmerman," West said.

No witness can testify to this except George, who had reason to lie, and has a history of lying to authorities.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

#theseguysalwaysgetaway

You'll have to help me out here, since Bob is too tired to do it: really? This was established? You said elsewhere he made it home, and one of your other team members, another Bob, said he doubled back and suck punched him.

Even Zimmerman's own lawyer didn't seem to have information that you guys have:

"After waiting long enough, or leaving and coming back, [Martin] made the conscious decision to approach [or] confront George Zimmerman," West said.

No witness can testify to this except George, who had reason to lie, and has a history of lying to authorities.
    If only there had been a trial. Trademark's "girlfriend" established that he had gotten all the way back to where he was staying. Zimmerman's lawyer established that Trademark had more than enough time to get all the way back to where he was staying and call it a night. But the "Nolimitnigga" decided that it was time to teach the "creepy ass cracker" a lesson.

The rest as they say is history. Btw, how many times does Trademark get to smash Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk before he can retaliate? Give me the number.
    And fuck you with the "Bob is too tired to do it." I'm still waiting for you to back up your fucking mouth with your evidence that Zimmerman continued to chase Trademark even after he was "told by the police" not to do so.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, yes, I now remember your unwaivering faith in jury trials. And Zimmerman stopped breathing heavily, so you know he disengaged.

I think you have some feelings here yourself.

Lolz.
    And your evidence that he continued to chase him is what exactly? He can be heard breathing heavily and running as he chases after Trademark. He stops breathing heavily and no longer can be heard running on the phone call. But I'm ready to be convinced that he continued to chase after Trademark. What's your evidence in support of it?

My faith was in the evidence that was presented during the trial much of which directly refutes the bullshit you and Turd are pushing.
    I'm not trying George Zimmerman. I don't have to submit evidence for anything, just like NW Fresh doesn't have to supply evidence that Martin was going to wind up dead or in jail or make an illicit cocktail out of candy and iced tea or that he threw a "sucker punch" to start the fight. He takes that all on faith, or worse, Zimmerman's word, apparently. And you're here busting my balls for evidence? Fuck you too.

What is beyond dispute is that Zimmerman initiated the first contact with Martin, first by following him in a car, and then by following (actually running) after him on foot. At that point, you have a 17-year old kid being chased in the dark by a man he doesn't know. Zimmerman was clearly agitated on the call and convinced he was happening upon another bad guy, and he was annoyed that another one of "these guys" was going to get away. It's not exactly crazy to think he kept following him, especially after cancelling plans to meet the policy by the mailbox.

But most importantly, what followed between then and after they started scuffling will forever remain a question. Nobody was there to see who approached who, the manner in which they did it and who threw the first "sucker punch". By the time Jonathan Good showed up, the fracas was on.

Fuck off, you shit all over my evidence that Zimmerman stopped running after Trademark and have dodged like a fucking Kunt 5 requests now for you to provide any evidence that he continued chasing him.

I would be remiss to not point out that both @TurdBomber and @creepycoug went from condemning the avatar of the Bothell kid to asking what was wrong with Trayvon's IG.

Not that I am a true believer in consistency or anything. Just needed to be pointed out

Bull. Shit. Old. Man.

I said it was the worst xmas card ever and mocked the idea that a cop-killer will use some form of oppression as an excuse for what he did. I know you're pushing the century mark, Race, but it might be time for some meds if you're missing by that wide a margin.

It's almost as if an armed man who shoots two uniformed cops is a completely different situation than an unarmed teenager getting stalked by a 30 year old armed weirdo not in uniform and for purposes unknown.

If you really try, Race, I'm sure you can still see the difference.
    SFGbob said:

Your faith in public opinion is touching. Why do so many people still believe that Mike Brown was shot while he had his hands in the air and was surrendering to the cop? Why do so many people believe that white racism was the motive behind George Floyd's death?

The answer is because that's what they are told by the legacy mainstream media. There's no argument that the media sucks ass and promotes racial division at every opportunity. I don't think most people actually do believe the Mike Brown "Hands Up" theory anymore. The media moved on and wants to forget about that embarrassing episode, and those who still believe it, well, are just dumb or ill-informed.

I've no sympathy for Mike Brown and see his case and Trayvon's as very different factual scenarios.

You were remiss in pointing it out. Both descriptions are dead wrong. I thought we liked precision here in the Tug.
    I'm worried about Great Uncle Race. He needs some smelling salts, at least.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    trublue said:

SFGbob said:

Why didn’t the State’s Attorney bother to indict Zimmerman?

They barely had probable cause to charge him, let alone guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Zimmerman “provoked” Trayvon, by doubing back, sucker punching Zimmerman, mounting ala MMA and banging Zimmerman’s head into the ground.

Trayvon’s “witness” was his girlfriend

trublue said:

I know someone else who says that a lot.
    So do I . . . It certainly isn’t original. If the shoe fits, wear it.

The shoe fit perfectly in the post.

How about addressing it?