Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bothell Police Officer Killed

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited July 2020

SFGbob said:

Zimmerman provoked the encounter by being a retarded douchebag wannabe rent-a-cop. Trayvon certainly made mistakes and misjudgments, as a 17 year old unsure of what he wants to be will do. After getting stalked, he decided to attack and fight back, whether for pride or frustration, and it cost him his life. Easy to judge anything in hindsight, but doesn't excuse Zimmerman for being a fucking idiot who provoked the scuffle while bearing a firearm, unbeknownst to the target of his racial profiling. Dangerous Wannabe Gangster Thug Trayvon was armed with Skittles and Iced Tea. And you think Zimmerman should get a Medal.

As I said, if only there had been a trial where all of your bullshit assertions could have been made and facts presented to refute each and everyone. "Fight back" "provoked the scuffle"

Yes, yes, I now remember your unwaivering faith in jury trials. And Zimmerman stopped breathing heavily, so you know he disengaged.

I think you have some feelings here yourself.

Lolz.
    And your evidence that he continued to chase him is what exactly? He can be heard breathing heavily and running as he chases after Trademark. He stops breathing heavily and no longer can be heard running on the phone call. But I'm ready to be convinced that he continued to chase after Trademark. What's your evidence in support of it?

My faith was in the evidence that was presented during the trial much of which directly refutes the bullshit you and Turd are pushing.

SFGbob said:

I'm sure none of your kids have ever flipped anyone off, held a gun, or smoked anything.

Assuming you actually have any kids.
    No shit. What is this supposed to establish? Are these pictures supposed to fill in the gaps for the events that transpired that had no witnesses other than George?
    It establishes that he wanted to be an astronaut.

And there were witnesses. They saw Trademark on top of Zimmerman going "MMA" style on Zimmerman, while Zimmerman was yelling for help. But hey, why rely on the facts when your snatch already has all the answers.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,968
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Zimmerman provoked the encounter by being a retarded douchebag wannabe rent-a-cop. Trayvon certainly made mistakes and misjudgments, as a 17 year old unsure of what he wants to be will do. After getting stalked, he decided to attack and fight back, whether for pride or frustration, and it cost him his life. Easy to judge anything in hindsight, but doesn't excuse Zimmerman for being a fucking idiot who provoked the scuffle while bearing a firearm, unbeknownst to the target of his racial profiling. Dangerous Wannabe Gangster Thug Trayvon was armed with Skittles and Iced Tea. And you think Zimmerman should get a Medal.

As I said, if only there had been a trial where all of your bullshit assertions could have been made and facts presented to refute each and everyone. "Fight back" "provoked the scuffle"

Yeah! That Cross Examination of Trayvon at Trial was Blistering!

That Defense Attorney really destroyed his corpse in the witness chair, didn't he, Bob?

You've been fucking that straw man ass since the beginning, Bob, pretending "facts" were established and demonstrating what little you know and understand about the criminal justice system, especially trials.

Not meeting one's burden of proof does not, ipso facto, establish that the opposing theory is factual and true.

I know that escapes you and the other couch potato lawyers on these boreds, Bobby, but that's how it works.

Everything I have put forth was confirmed by Zimmerman's own accounts. Those are facts. Suppositions about a dead guy aren't. HTH.
    Yeah, he profiled him because he was black and the cops told him not to follow Trademark, and he was still chasing Trademark when the poor young astronaut wannabe felt he had no other option but to defend himself from the white Hispanic's attack.

Maybe the guy in this story shot the cop because he felt scarred and the cop had profiled him? Maybe he was just "fighting back."
    There's the hail mary pass.

trublue said:

trublue said:

The narrative of the incident was drug out of the weeds by the media over a month after it occurred. It was proven over and over the narrative was filled with lies and misrepresentations including, but not limited to posting a photo of the very youngTrayvon repeatedly, editing the photo of Zimmerman’s broken nose et al.

Trayvon had made it back to his temporary place of residence, a condo . . . Then decided to double back and mete out his own form of street justice.

Ever see Trayvon’s instagram account?

Have a clue what the Skittles and iced tea were used for?

Your last sentence: Fuck that straw man good and hard.

Obviously to make IEDs to kill paranoid whites or white hispanics with.

trublue said:

The narrative of the incident was drug out of the weeds by the media over a month after it occurred. It was proven over and over the narrative was filled with lies and misrepresentations including, but not limited to posting a photo of the very youngTrayvon repeatedly, editing the photo of Zimmerman’s broken nose et al.

Trayvon had made it back to his temporary place of residence, a condo . . . Then decided to double back and mete out his own form of street justice.

I’ll take your answer as a definitive, “No”.
    I'm aware they are used to consume drugs of some type, but I'm not ghetto enough to recall what and how. So sue me.

Like his Instagram account, it isn't relevant, so who GAF except to malign a dead guys character in the court of public opinion?
    Ironic because you’re lying in order to malign Zimmerman’s character on that day. The Libs saw the last name “Zimmerman” and thought they had a racist white guy gunning down a future black brain surgeon. Then we got “White Hispanic.” Then we found out the “White Hispanic” was a Democrat. Yet the mob was all-in at that point, so the narrative persists.

Zimmerman seems to have problems, but Martin was going to end up dead or in jail eventually. Saint Skittles was also suspended from school when he was rightfully shot but that isn’t allowed to be mentioned.
    But let's not get into conjecture or anything. Nobody said he was a saint.

And if your narrative holds up, why didn't the tide of public opinion turn once everyone discovered Zim was latino and a democrat? I thought that's all these people care about.

#theseguysalwaysgetaway

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That Defense Attorney really destroyed his corpse in the witness chair, didn't he, Bob?

You've been fucking that straw man ass since the beginning, Bob, pretending "facts" were established and demonstrating what little you know and understand about the criminal justice system, especially trials.

Not meeting one's burden of proof does not, ipso facto, establish that the opposing theory is factual and true.

I know that escapes you and the other couch potato lawyers on these boreds, Bobby, but that's how it works.

Everything I have put forth was confirmed by Zimmerman's own accounts. Those are facts. Suppositions about a dead guy aren't. HTH.
    Yeah, he profiled him because he was black and the cops told him not to follow Trademark, and he was still chasing Trademark when the poor young astronaut wannabe felt he had no other option but to defend himself from the white Hispanic's attack.

Maybe the guy in this story shot the cop because he felt scarred and the cop had profiled him? Maybe he was just "fighting back."

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

I'm aware they are used to consume drugs of some type, but I'm not ghetto enough to recall what and how. So sue me.

Like his Instagram account, it isn't relevant, so who GAF except to malign a dead guys character in the court of public opinion?
    Ironic because you’re lying in order to malign Zimmerman’s character on that day. The Libs saw the last name “Zimmerman” and thought they had a racist white guy gunning down a future black brain surgeon. Then we got “White Hispanic.” Then we found out the “White Hispanic” was a Democrat. Yet the mob was all-in at that point, so the narrative persists.

Zimmerman seems to have problems, but Martin was going to end up dead or in jail eventually. Saint Skittles was also suspended from school when he was rightfully shot but that isn’t allowed to be mentioned.

And if your narrative holds up, why didn't the tide of public opinion turn once everyone discovered Zim was latino and a democrat? I thought that's all these people care about.

#theseguysalwaysgetaway
    So you have no evidence that he continued to chase him while you shit all over mine. Fuck you.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,968
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'm sure none of your kids have ever flipped anyone off, held a gun, or smoked anything.

No shit. What is this supposed to establish? Are these pictures supposed to fill in the gaps for the events that transpired that had no witnesses other than George?

And there were witnesses. They saw Trademark on top of Zimmerman going "MMA" style on Zimmerman, while Zimmerman was yelling for help. But hey, why rely on the facts when your snatch already has all the answers.
    Near the end of the encounter. No witnesses to testify how that encounter began. Zimmerman yelling while getting his ass kicked is what brought people out of their homes.

The jury did their jobs. They didn't clarify for you exactly what happened.

Neighborhood watch should call and stay home. At best, George brought himself part way to the fight. We'll never know about the other half.

Suspended from school. Good thing you didn't live in Aberdeen, WA in the 1980s. You would not have liked the kids there.

Your faith in public opinion is touching. Why do so many people still believe that Mike Brown was shot while he had his hands in the air and was surrendering to the cop? Why do so many people believe that white racism was the motive behind George Floyd's death?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited July 2020
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

#theseguysalwaysgetaway
    So you have no evidence that he continued to chase him while you shit all over mine. Fuck you.
    Trayvon was dumb enough to circle back and start bashing a man’s head into the sidewalk because the “cracker” was trailing himz

He was thankfully killed before he killed Zimmerman first. Piece of shit teenager dies. Boohoo. Darwinism. Should have gone home and had his Purple Drank, or wherever he was headed after his mom booted him out of her house.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Near the end of the encounter. No witnesses to testify how that encounter began. Zimmerman yelling while getting his ass kicked is what brought people out of their homes.

The jury did their jobs. They didn't clarify for you exactly what happened.

Neighborhood watch should call and stay home. At best, George brought himself part way to the fight. We'll never know about the other half.

Suspended from school. Good thing you didn't live in Aberdeen, WA in the 1980s. You would not have liked the kids there.
    Neighborhood watch people shouldn't actually watch people. Who knew that if you follow someone in public they have the right to physically assault you. Again, where the fuck is your evidence that he continued to chase after Trademark? You love to shit all over my evidence that he was no longer chasing after him what the fuck do you have to support your belief that he continued to chase after him?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    I would be remiss to not point out that both @TurdBomber and @creepycoug went from condemning the avatar of the Bothell kid to asking what was wrong with Trayvon's IG.

Not that I am a true believer in consistency or anything. Just needed to be pointed out
    Nobody said he was a saint.

Actually, the entire point of showing the picture of Trademark when he was 13 and promoting the lie that he went to the store in order to get candy for his little brother and pushing the bullshit about how he wanted to be an astronaut was all done to promote the myth that he was some kind of saint.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    SFGbob said:

Nobody said he was a saint.

Actually, the entire point of showing the picture of Trademark when he was 13 and promoting the lie that he went to the store in order to get candy for his little brother and pushing the bullshit about how he wanted to be an astronaut was all done to promote the myth that he was some kind of saint.

He was kinda an astronaut. He liked to get very high on weed and Purple Drank.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Correct, none of my kids have pictures on their social media showing them with guns or weed.

I would be remiss to not point out that both @TurdBomber and @creepycoug went from condemning the avatar of the Bothell kid to asking what was wrong with Trayvon's IG.

Not that I am a true believer in consistency or anything. Just needed to be pointed out

The picture of the Bothell cop killer is what reminded me of Trademark's social media account pictures. They looked very similar to me. Now I know from Turd bomber that all kids post pictures of themselves with guns on the social media sites.
    SFGbob said:

The picture of the Bothell cop killer is what reminded me of Trademark's social media account pictures. They looked very similar to me. Now I know from Turd bomber that all kids post pictures of themselves with guns on the social media sites.
    Best “they all look alike” post today.

SFGbob said:

Correct, people who pose pointing guns at the camera and smoking weed look similar to me.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    Benny's white guilt is the 8th wonder of the world
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Correct, people who pose pointing guns at the camera and smoking weed look similar to me.
    I was correct.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042

SFGbob said:

Why didn’t the State’s Attorney bother to indict Zimmerman?

They barely had probable cause to charge him, let alone guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Zimmerman “provoked” Trayvon, by doubing back, sucker punching Zimmerman, mounting ala MMA and banging Zimmerman’s head into the ground.

Zimm sounds like a pussy.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,386

Zimm sounds like a pussy.

He is