Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bothell Police Officer Killed

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,968
    SFGbob said:

My new profile pic

What a POS.
    He wanted to be an astronaut. Btw, how do you know the cop didn't profile him and follow him?
    Because I live in Bothell and have good information about what happened, due in part to the fact that the other cop lived and was there.

But I certainly stand to be corrected.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

SFGbob said:

My new profile pic

What a POS.
    He wanted to be an astronaut. Btw, how do you know the cop didn't profile him and follow him?
    Because I live in Bothell and have good information about what happened, due in part to the fact that the other cop lived and was there.

And yet none of that stopped you from claiming you did know what happened with the Trademark shooting. If only there had been a trial where both sides could have presented evidence and cross-examined witnesses, we might have been able to find out what really happened to young Trademark.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,889 Standard Supporter

Worst Xmas Card Pic Ever
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,968
    edited July 2020
    You were so tired of making your case that you just gave up in exasperation last time.

I didn’t claim I know what happened in the shooting. I’ve been clear about that.

This one really chaps your ass. Too bad. You’re never turning me on this. I don’t know why you want to so badly; but it’s never going to happen.

You were so tired of making your case that you just gave up in exasperation last time.

I didn’t claim I know what happened in the shooting. I’ve been clear about that.

This one really chaps your ass. Too bad. You’re never turning me on this. I don’t know why you want to so badly; but it’s never going to happen.

Can’t turn people who already think they know everything. No interest in turning you, plenty in mocking you.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

My new profile pic

What a POS.

And yet none of that stopped you from claiming you did know what happened with the Trademark shooting. If only there had been a trial where both sides could have presented evidence and cross-examined witnesses, we might have been able to find out what really happened to young Trademark.
    Here we go again. Bob: If you insist on hitching your wagon to the stalking retarded freak George Zimmerman, do so at your own peril.

As lightning quick as you are to anger, I have little doubt you'd have acted in a very similar way under the same circumstances. The politics of the event have consumed and overshadowed the actual events, which is tragic. Trayvon was acting like a Kid because he was a Kid. You have held him to the standard of a Reasonable Adult under the Circumstances from day one, which is nonsensical. If you want to own that, it's your reputation to soil.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Trayvon was a 17-year-old young man & wannabe thug.

He thought he was going to whip some A S S.

He miscalculated and paid for it with his life.

You are correct about one thing: “The politics of the event have consumed and overshadowed the actual events, . . .”

Zimmerman never should have been charged or should have been charged with a lesser offense.

The original non-charging decision was correct.
    Zimmerman provoked the encounter by being a retarded douchebag wannabe rent-a-cop. Trayvon certainly made mistakes and misjudgments, as a 17 year old unsure of what he wants to be will do. After getting stalked, he decided to attack and fight back, whether for pride or frustration, and it cost him his life. Easy to judge anything in hindsight, but doesn't excuse Zimmerman for being a fucking idiot who provoked the scuffle while bearing a firearm, unbeknownst to the target of his racial profiling. Dangerous Wannabe Gangster Thug Trayvon was armed with Skittles and Iced Tea. And you think Zimmerman should get a Medal.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Worst Xmas Card Pic Ever

Who’s the loser that can only afford a machete?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    SFGbob said:

Can’t turn people who already think they know everything. No interest in turning you, plenty in mocking you.
    Ironic

Zimmerman provoked the encounter by being a retarded douchebag wannabe rent-a-cop. Trayvon certainly made mistakes and misjudgments, as a 17 year old unsure of what he wants to be will do. After getting stalked, he decided to attack and fight back, whether for pride or frustration, and it cost him his life. Easy to judge anything in hindsight, but doesn't excuse Zimmerman for being a fucking idiot who provoked the scuffle while bearing a firearm, unbeknownst to the target of his racial profiling. Dangerous Wannabe Gangster Thug Trayvon was armed with Skittles and Iced Tea. And you think Zimmerman should get a Medal.

The narrative of the incident was drug out of the weeds by the media over a month after it occurred. It was proven over and over the narrative was filled with lies and misrepresentations including, but not limited to posting a photo of the very youngTrayvon repeatedly, editing the photo of Zimmerman’s broken nose et al.

Trayvon had made it back to his temporary place of residence, a condo . . . Then decided to double back and mete out his own form of street justice.

Ever see Trayvon’s instagram account?

Have a clue what the Skittles and iced tea were used for?

Your last sentence: Fuck that straw man good and hard.

As I said, if only there had been a trial where all of your bullshit assertions could have been made and facts presented to refute each and everyone. "Fight back" "provoked the scuffle"

trublue said:

The narrative of the incident was drug out of the weeds by the media over a month after it occurred. It was proven over and over the narrative was filled with lies and misrepresentations including, but not limited to posting a photo of the very youngTrayvon repeatedly, editing the photo of Zimmerman’s broken nose et al.

Trayvon had made it back to his temporary place of residence, a condo . . . Then decided to double back and mete out his own form of street justice.

Obviously to make IEDs to kill paranoid whites or white hispanics with.
    SFGbob said:

I'm sure none of your kids have ever flipped anyone off, held a gun, or smoked anything.

Assuming you actually have any kids.

trublue said:

trublue said:

I’ll take your answer as a definitive, “No”.

SFGbob said:

I'm sure none of your kids have ever flipped anyone off, held a gun, or smoked anything.

Assuming you actually have any kids.
    Correct, none of my kids have pictures on their social media showing them with guns or weed.
    SFGbob said:

As I said, if only there had been a trial where all of your bullshit assertions could have been made and facts presented to refute each and everyone. "Fight back" "provoked the scuffle"

Yeah! That Cross Examination of Trayvon at Trial was Blistering!

That Defense Attorney really destroyed his corpse in the witness chair, didn't he, Bob?

You've been fucking that straw man ass since the beginning, Bob, pretending "facts" were established and demonstrating what little you know and understand about the criminal justice system, especially trials.

Not meeting one's burden of proof does not, ipso facto, establish that the opposing theory is factual and true.

I know that escapes you and the other couch potato lawyers on these boreds, Bobby, but that's how it works.

Everything I have put forth was confirmed by Zimmerman's own accounts. Those are facts. Suppositions about a dead guy aren't. HTH.
    trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

I’ll take your answer as a definitive, “No”.
    I'm aware they are used to consume drugs of some type, but I'm not ghetto enough to recall what and how. So sue me.

Like his Instagram account, it isn't relevant, so who GAF except to malign a dead guys character in the court of public opinion?

SFGbob said:

Yeah! That Cross Examination of Trayvon at Trial was Blistering!

That Defense Attorney really destroyed his corpse in the witness chair, didn't he, Bob?

You've been fucking that straw man ass since the beginning, Bob, pretending "facts" were established and demonstrating what little you know and understand about the criminal justice system, especially trials.

Not meeting one's burden of proof does not, ipso facto, establish that the opposing theory is factual and true.

I know that escapes you and the other couch potato lawyers on these boreds, Bobby, but that's how it works.

Everything I have put forth was confirmed by Zimmerman's own accounts. Those are facts. Suppositions about a dead guy aren't. HTH.
    Yeah, he profiled him because he was black and the cops told him not to follow Trademark, and he was still chasing Trademark when the poor young astronaut wannabe felt he had no other option but to defend himself from the white Hispanic's attack.

Maybe the guy in this story shot the cop because he felt scarred and the cop had profiled him? Maybe he was just "fighting back."