Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bothell Police Officer Killed

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,039 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Zimmerman provoked the encounter by being a retarded douchebag wannabe rent-a-cop. Trayvon certainly made mistakes and misjudgments, as a 17 year old unsure of what he wants to be will do. After getting stalked, he decided to attack and fight back, whether for pride or frustration, and it cost him his life. Easy to judge anything in hindsight, but doesn't excuse Zimmerman for being a fucking idiot who provoked the scuffle while bearing a firearm, unbeknownst to the target of his racial profiling. Dangerous Wannabe Gangster Thug Trayvon was armed with Skittles and Iced Tea. And you think Zimmerman should get a Medal.

As I said, if only there had been a trial where all of your bullshit assertions could have been made and facts presented to refute each and everyone. "Fight back" "provoked the scuffle"

Yeah! That Cross Examination of Trayvon at Trial was Blistering!

That Defense Attorney really destroyed his corpse in the witness chair, didn't he, Bob?

You've been fucking that straw man ass since the beginning, Bob, pretending "facts" were established and demonstrating what little you know and understand about the criminal justice system, especially trials.

Not meeting one's burden of proof does not, ipso facto, establish that the opposing theory is factual and true.

I know that escapes you and the other couch potato lawyers on these boreds, Bobby, but that's how it works.

Everything I have put forth was confirmed by Zimmerman's own accounts. Those are facts. Suppositions about a dead guy aren't. HTH.
    Then just say it. Neighborhood watch should not watch potential criminals. If they do follow and watch, they deserve everything they get and should just take it. Black kids shouldn't be punished because they commit more crimes than white kids.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

trublue said:

trublue said:

Zimmerman provoked the encounter by being a retarded douchebag wannabe rent-a-cop. Trayvon certainly made mistakes and misjudgments, as a 17 year old unsure of what he wants to be will do. After getting stalked, he decided to attack and fight back, whether for pride or frustration, and it cost him his life. Easy to judge anything in hindsight, but doesn't excuse Zimmerman for being a fucking idiot who provoked the scuffle while bearing a firearm, unbeknownst to the target of his racial profiling. Dangerous Wannabe Gangster Thug Trayvon was armed with Skittles and Iced Tea. And you think Zimmerman should get a Medal.

The narrative of the incident was drug out of the weeds by the media over a month after it occurred. It was proven over and over the narrative was filled with lies and misrepresentations including, but not limited to posting a photo of the very youngTrayvon repeatedly, editing the photo of Zimmerman’s broken nose et al.

Trayvon had made it back to his temporary place of residence, a condo . . . Then decided to double back and mete out his own form of street justice.

Ever see Trayvon’s instagram account?

Have a clue what the Skittles and iced tea were used for?

Your last sentence: Fuck that straw man good and hard.

Obviously to make IEDs to kill paranoid whites or white hispanics with.

trublue said:

The narrative of the incident was drug out of the weeds by the media over a month after it occurred. It was proven over and over the narrative was filled with lies and misrepresentations including, but not limited to posting a photo of the very youngTrayvon repeatedly, editing the photo of Zimmerman’s broken nose et al.

Trayvon had made it back to his temporary place of residence, a condo . . . Then decided to double back and mete out his own form of street justice.

I’ll take your answer as a definitive, “No”.
    I'm aware they are used to consume drugs of some type, but I'm not ghetto enough to recall what and how. So sue me.

Like his Instagram account, it isn't relevant, so who GAF except to malign a dead guys character in the court of public opinion?
    Ironic because you’re lying in order to malign Zimmerman’s character on that day. The Libs saw the last name “Zimmerman” and thought they had a racist white guy gunning down a future black brain surgeon. Then we got “White Hispanic.” Then we found out the “White Hispanic” was a Democrat. Yet the mob was all-in at that point, so the narrative persists.

Zimmerman seems to have problems, but Martin was going to end up dead or in jail eventually. Saint Skittles was also suspended from school when he was rightfully shot but that isn’t allowed to be mentioned.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited July 2020

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

I'm aware they are used to consume drugs of some type, but I'm not ghetto enough to recall what and how. So sue me.

Like his Instagram account, it isn't relevant, so who GAF except to malign a dead guys character in the court of public opinion?
    Ironic because you’re lying in order to malign Zimmerman’s character on that day. The Libs saw the last name “Zimmerman” and thought they had a racist white guy gunning down a future black brain surgeon. Then we got “White Hispanic.” Then we found out the “White Hispanic” was a Democrat. Yet the mob was all-in at that point, so the narrative persists.

Zimmerman seems to have problems, but Martin was going to end up dead or in jail eventually. Saint Skittles was also suspended from school when he was rightfully shot but that isn’t allowed to be mentioned.
    Suspended 3 times that school year before December. Twice for fighting, once for possessing weed, and stolen items and burglary tools. Of course that incident wasn't reported to the police because that would have put another black kid into the "school to prison" pipeline.

The only reason he was in Sanford was because his mother had kicked him out of the house and he was sent to live with his father who he didn't live with.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,889 Standard Supporter
    I confess to always laffing when you guys write that Brown or Martin was an Astronaut or Brain Surgeon to be. The absurdity of the media to re-create sympathetic versions of those thugs that never existed in reality is preposterous and Fake News at its best. You're doing God's work with your sarcasm in that respect. And Fuck the New York Times and the rest of Legacy Media for this Bullshit.

That said, and without deeply diving into the psychology of a 17 year old of Martin's background, his case shows everything that is wrong about profiling people based on race or appearances. Such superficiality, especially among the young, needs to be understood and tolerated to a large degree. Zimmerman was an odd duck who couldn't relate to a person of Trayvon's profile in a million years. Still can't, because he's paranoid and anti-social himself.

Bad ingredients make bad stew and a chance encounter between two wannabes is always extremely likely to produce conflict. I see the case as a Tragedy of Shakespearian nature. Others see a future criminal removed from humanity before becoming a severe danger to society. I can't abide by that. If Martin was 30 at the time, with a 10 page rap sheet, I wouldn't be nearly as sympathetic. But he wasn't, so I am.

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

What am I lying about?

SFGbob said:

As I said, if only there had been a trial where all of your bullshit assertions could have been made and facts presented to refute each and everyone. "Fight back" "provoked the scuffle"

That Defense Attorney really destroyed his corpse in the witness chair, didn't he, Bob?

You've been fucking that straw man ass since the beginning, Bob, pretending "facts" were established and demonstrating what little you know and understand about the criminal justice system, especially trials.

Not meeting one's burden of proof does not, ipso facto, establish that the opposing theory is factual and true.

I know that escapes you and the other couch potato lawyers on these boreds, Bobby, but that's how it works.

Everything I have put forth was confirmed by Zimmerman's own accounts. Those are facts. Suppositions about a dead guy aren't. HTH.
    Then just say it. Neighborhood watch should not watch potential criminals. If they do follow and watch, they deserve everything they get and should just take it. Black kids shouldn't be punished because they commit more crimes than white kids.
    That's absurd. Come back to reality if you want a genuine reply.
    He "profiled" someone who was acting strangely in his neighborhood. That's what neighborhood watch people are supposed to do.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

What am I lying about?
    You didn’t lie about Zimmerman. My bad.

SFGbob said:

White flag.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

White flag.
    I think you need a Posting Tutor, Bob. Along with your Relevancy Tutor. You're Short-Bus material in that respect.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

FUCK THIS REPETITIVE ZIMMERMAN/TRAYVON DEBATE. THIS IS THE TUGS NIP or NAP.

EVERYONE DIE!

Once a week at least

I have both sides memorized

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

White flag.
    I think you need a Posting Tutor, Bob. Along with your Relevancy Tutor. You're Short-Bus material in that respect.
    Bigger white flag.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

White flag.
    Bigger white flag.
    Not surrendering.

Rather giving up trying to mine your empty head for anything remotely intelligent.

#ShortBusBob has a nice ring to it.
    edited July 2020

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

There was no thought or point behind my use of "White Hispanic" aside from the fact that the media, at some point in the case, was referring to Zimmerman that way. Any illegitimacy, coded racial language, deception or CYA tucked inside that term is beyond the scope of my comment.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,968
    trublue said:

I know someone else who says that a lot.
    SFGbob said:

Yes, yes, I now remember your unwaivering faith in jury trials. And Zimmerman stopped breathing heavily, so you know he disengaged.

I think you have some feelings here yourself.

Lolz.

SFGbob said:

I'm sure none of your kids have ever flipped anyone off, held a gun, or smoked anything.

Assuming you actually have any kids.
    No shit. What is this supposed to establish? Are these pictures supposed to fill in the gaps for the events that transpired that had no witnesses other than George?

SFGbob said:

This.

But, but pictures of thug life!

Lolz.