Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bad news for the CoronaBros

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    HH is a proud male feminist and an ally to poc
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But I doubt HHhusky reads this.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/07/07/second-wave-not-even-close/

“Why did politicians ever lockdown society in the first place? Can we all agree that the stated purpose was to “flatten the curve” so our hospital system could handle the inevitable COVID-19 patients who needed care? At that point, at least, back in early March, people were behaving rationally. They accepted that you can’t eradicate a virus, so let’s postpone things enough to handle it.

The fact is, we have done that, and so much more.

The headlines are filled with dire warnings of a “second wave” and trigger-happy Governors are rolling back regulations to try to stem the tide of new cases. But, is any of it actually true and should we all be worried? No, it’s not a second wave.

The COVID-19 virus is on its final legs, and while I have filled this post with graphs to prove everything I just said, this is really the only graph you need to see, it’s the CDC’s data, over time, of deaths from COVID-19 here in the U.S., and the trend line is unmistakable”

But 18 days...

Oh, oh. More bad timing from Mikey. This isn't going to age well.
    What is the death rate? How is the curve doing? You know the original reason for this bullshit that you swallowed whole
    As a country we never shut down for long enough to contain the virus. You gals weren't tuff enough to do what was needed. And our national response was to have 51 different responses. It wasn't really the time to have an ineffectual and psychologically damaged child in the WH.

Deaths got back up to the highest in a month yesterday and the Vid is making a strong start to today.

I told you so.

The country needed a singular, disciplined response and message. Not 3 months of arguing that caused massive confusion and as you said 50 different responses. He failed, governors have failed, the people have failed, and the CDC has honestly failed too.
    Agree with that part.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

Just wait till Trump wins again. There are troves of silent voters that know the left is attempting to destroy America. The left and far left are in a toxic bubble with no way out.

For the left to pop the bubble they would have to admit their ideology is all wrong.

If anyone wants to look at the data, the Seattle Times has a chart showing an uptick in cases but the death rate is continuing to go down. The media loves showcasing outlier cases where someone is sick for months. Anyone check-in with Von Miller or Zeke? Are they dead yet? Sidenote Von has Asthma so I am sure he is going to die if he hasn't already.

Look what you have created, Inslee. @jecornel has gone MAGA.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    What was a failure was the failure to identify the high risk individuals and locations. We have entire counties in Oregon with not one chicom crud death. Treating everything as a nursing home or the NYC subway system was just feel good theater. Sending chicom crud cases to a nursing home was beyond negligent. The lockdown was never about a scientific decision to recommend the lockdown of the entire country. It was to punish Trump and his supporters and ruin the economy. Oh, by the way, the NYC subway system was never shut down. It was allowed by De Blasio and Cuomo to act like a petri dish. I could buy a toaster at Target but Bed, Bath and Beyond was shutdown. Then the left declared war on hydroxychloroquine. That cost several thousand lives just to make a point against Trump. TDS on steroids.
  • incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    jecornel said:

Just wait till Trump wins again. There are troves of silent voters that know the left is attempting to destroy America. The left and far left are in a toxic bubble with no way out.

For the left to pop the bubble they would have to admit their ideology is all wrong.

If anyone wants to look at the data, the Seattle Times has a chart showing an uptick in cases but the death rate is continuing to go down. The media loves showcasing outlier cases where someone is sick for months. Anyone check-in with Von Miller or Zeke? Are they dead yet? Sidenote Von has Asthma so I am sure he is going to die if he hasn't already.

Screaming about how scary the left is (aka the Tug Tavern 24/7) has no impact when the presidential nominee is barely associated, if at all, with the left.
    So, Biden is associated with the Tea Party? New Green Deal, massive new taxes and spending, open borders and racial preferences are all supported by Slo Joe. From a foreign policy standpoint, he is owned by the chicoms and can't wait to commit some more American military in the ME and to continue the forever wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. That part does have bipartisan support. Maybe Bolton for Biden's national security advisor? You leftards grew a big Bolton hard on after he got fired.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

“Why did politicians ever lockdown society in the first place? Can we all agree that the stated purpose was to “flatten the curve” so our hospital system could handle the inevitable COVID-19 patients who needed care? At that point, at least, back in early March, people were behaving rationally. They accepted that you can’t eradicate a virus, so let’s postpone things enough to handle it.

The headlines are filled with dire warnings of a “second wave” and trigger-happy Governors are rolling back regulations to try to stem the tide of new cases. But, is any of it actually true and should we all be worried? No, it’s not a second wave.

The COVID-19 virus is on its final legs, and while I have filled this post with graphs to prove everything I just said, this is really the only graph you need to see, it’s the CDC’s data, over time, of deaths from COVID-19 here in the U.S., and the trend line is unmistakable”

But 18 days...

What is the death rate? How is the curve doing? You know the original reason for this bullshit that you swallowed whole
    As a country we never shut down for long enough to contain the virus. You gals weren't tuff enough to do what was needed. And our national response was to have 51 different responses. It wasn't really the time to have an ineffectual and psychologically damaged child in the WH.

Deaths got back up to the highest in a month yesterday and the Vid is making a strong start to today.

I told you so.

The country needed a singular, disciplined response and message. Not 3 months of arguing that caused massive confusion and as you said 50 different responses. He failed, governors have failed, the people have failed, and the CDC has honestly failed too.
    Agree with that part.
    You don’t have to be an epidemiologist to know that sending infected people into nursing homes wasn’t going to work out well. What were those governors and their “health experts” doing? Seems like deliberate homicide, or voluntary manslaughter at the very best.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club

jecornel said:

Screaming about how scary the left is (aka the Tug Tavern 24/7) has no impact when the presidential nominee is barely associated, if at all, with the left.
    Biden says some funding should 'absolutely' be redirected from police

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-some-funding-should-absolutely-be-redirected-from-police

Fuck off. As far as Joe knows he's got a bunch of stuff. He's just not sure what it is

Great candidate

So, Biden is associated with the Tea Party? New Green Deal, massive new taxes and spending, open borders and racial preferences are all supported by Slo Joe. From a foreign policy standpoint, he is owned by the chicoms and can't wait to commit some more American military in the ME and to continue the forever wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. That part does have bipartisan support. Maybe Bolton for Biden's national security advisor? You leftards grew a big Bolton hard on after he got fired.

Nobody outside of your bubble believe he's actually going to do the first part. You at the same time as calling him an anemic mess who can't complete sentences (he is) pretend like his administration is gonna become this tour-de-force.

On foreign policy, I agree he sucks. But as you said continuing ME wars forever has bipartisan support including from Trump.

Nobody outside of your bubble believe he's actually going to do the first part. You at the same time as calling him an anemic mess who can't complete sentences (he is) pretend like his administration is gonna become this tour-de-force.

On foreign policy, I agree he sucks. But as you said continuing ME wars forever has bipartisan support including from Trump.
    Another lie

jecornel said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-some-funding-should-absolutely-be-redirected-from-police

Fuck off. As far as Joe knows he's got a bunch of stuff. He's just not sure what it is

Great candidate

no one is buying your bullshit this year. Try fucking again.

jecornel said:

Great candidate

Defund the police means defund

Biden said so too

The only bullshit here is coming from you

If you have to lie about your issues you probably suck
    And the old Biden won't actually do what he says he'll do bullshit

Did hondo re register?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,375

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But 18 days...

Hey, go easy on him. Poor guy may have to retire early. That’s if he survives his airplane flight and road trip without getting WuFlu. Imagine vacationing during this second wave! He’s so brave!

I didn't say I was vacationing.
    You’re traveling on an airplane so quite obviously you don’t view WuFlu to be that big a risk to you.

Fraud
    I'm not doing any optional traveling, Boris.
    There is always an option, Fraud. This nutjob is gleeful millions are out of work and wants shutdowns, yet in his delusional pea-brain he’s being forced to travel halfway across the country and has no other option.m

Fraud was also hiding as hundreds of thousands of his liberal teammates were congregating in mass for all of June, then pop backs up spewing the same WuFlu bullshit as if nobody noticed.

Such a Troll.
    You're right, Vlad. At some personal cost I could avoid the trip.

And so, because I've never lived in your binary world where "It's gonna kill us all!" or "It's a big hoax!", I'm making a choice based on likelihood.

Still, it's not a vacation.
    Personal cost as in people on your side not allowing friends and family to visit dying family members or have funerals?

Fuck off with your personal cost, you selfish Fraud.
    I'll have to bear the costs if I get exposed to Covid in the next few days. Just as I rescheduled my appointments when my wife was exposed to it in March.

That's neither panicked nor reckless. It's just responsible.

Of course it's also a leap of faith that others will behave responsibly as well, and won't choose to board a plane if they are ill or have a known recent exposure.

It may be beyond you. Please don't fly, Ivan.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But 18 days...

I told you so.

Now as a consequence more people will die, the economy will not be able to fully recover, and the country will become even more divided and angry.

As you said, deaths are beginning to shift in the wrong direction, and once that train starts it takes weeks to turn around. Just like it literally has taken weeks for the downward trend to turn. Hopefully it's just a blip.
    Too bad the governors refused. Or is it. Don’t the governors know what’s better for their state than the feds?
    Bear Down!
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,301
    edited July 2020

jecornel said:

Great candidate

I’m hearing Trump can’t win without the NJ university vote, more updates at 11
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited July 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But 18 days...

Hey, go easy on him. Poor guy may have to retire early. That’s if he survives his airplane flight and road trip without getting WuFlu. Imagine vacationing during this second wave! He’s so brave!

You’re traveling on an airplane so quite obviously you don’t view WuFlu to be that big a risk to you.

Fraud
    There is always an option, Fraud. This nutjob is gleeful millions are out of work and wants shutdowns, yet in his delusional pea-brain he’s being forced to travel halfway across the country and has no other option.m

Fraud was also hiding as hundreds of thousands of his liberal teammates were congregating in mass for all of June, then pop backs up spewing the same WuFlu bullshit as if nobody noticed.

Such a Troll.

And so, because I've never lived in your binary world where "It's gonna kill us all!" or "It's a big hoax!", I'm making a choice based on likelihood.

Personal cost as in people on your side not allowing friends and family to visit dying family members or have funerals?

I'll have to bear the costs if I get exposed to Covid in the next few days. Just as I rescheduled my appointments when my wife was exposed to it in March.

Of course it's also a leap of faith that others will behave responsibly as well, and won't choose to board a plane if they are ill or have a known recent exposure.

Look at the Captain Covid the Fraud makes excuses for why he’s above a shutdown and needs to travel. He has no other option! Do as he says, not as he does POTD. Meanwhile, he was supporting people not being able to see loved ones on their death bed because IT COULD SAVE ONE LIFE.

Sociopath...

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But 18 days...

Fraud

Such a Troll.

Look at the Captain Covid the Fraud makes excuses for why he’s above a shutdown and needs to travel. He has no other option! Do as he says, not as he does POTD. Meanwhile, he was supporting people not being able to see loved ones on their death bed because IT COULD SAVE ONE LIFE.

Sociopath...
    Were you always so totally not weird, Boris?

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But 18 days...

Fraud

Such a Troll.

Sociopath...
    The dazzler is a real profiles in courage type guy. Won't fly unless he is made to. Won't pay more taxes, even though he feels we have a moral obligation to, but won't until forced to.