Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bad news for the CoronaBros

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,374
    edited July 2020

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But I doubt HHhusky reads this.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/07/07/second-wave-not-even-close/

“Why did politicians ever lockdown society in the first place? Can we all agree that the stated purpose was to “flatten the curve” so our hospital system could handle the inevitable COVID-19 patients who needed care? At that point, at least, back in early March, people were behaving rationally. They accepted that you can’t eradicate a virus, so let’s postpone things enough to handle it.

The fact is, we have done that, and so much more.

The headlines are filled with dire warnings of a “second wave” and trigger-happy Governors are rolling back regulations to try to stem the tide of new cases. But, is any of it actually true and should we all be worried? No, it’s not a second wave.

The COVID-19 virus is on its final legs, and while I have filled this post with graphs to prove everything I just said, this is really the only graph you need to see, it’s the CDC’s data, over time, of deaths from COVID-19 here in the U.S., and the trend line is unmistakable”

But 18 days...

Oh, oh. More bad timing from Mikey. This isn't going to age well.
    What is the death rate? How is the curve doing? You know the original reason for this bullshit that you swallowed whole
    Hey, go easy on him. Poor guy may have to retire early. That’s if he survives his airplane flight and road trip without getting WuFlu. Imagine vacationing during this second wave! He’s so brave!

I didn't say I was vacationing.
    You’re traveling on an airplane so quite obviously you don’t view WuFlu to be that big a risk to you.

Fraud
    I'm not doing any optional traveling, Boris.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,508 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

“Why did politicians ever lockdown society in the first place? Can we all agree that the stated purpose was to “flatten the curve” so our hospital system could handle the inevitable COVID-19 patients who needed care? At that point, at least, back in early March, people were behaving rationally. They accepted that you can’t eradicate a virus, so let’s postpone things enough to handle it.

The headlines are filled with dire warnings of a “second wave” and trigger-happy Governors are rolling back regulations to try to stem the tide of new cases. But, is any of it actually true and should we all be worried? No, it’s not a second wave.

The COVID-19 virus is on its final legs, and while I have filled this post with graphs to prove everything I just said, this is really the only graph you need to see, it’s the CDC’s data, over time, of deaths from COVID-19 here in the U.S., and the trend line is unmistakable”

But 18 days...

What is the death rate? How is the curve doing? You know the original reason for this bullshit that you swallowed whole
    As a country we never shut down for long enough to contain the virus. You gals weren't tuff enough to do what was needed. And our national response was to have 51 different responses. It wasn't really the time to have an ineffectual and psychologically damaged child in the WH.

Deaths got back up to the highest in a month yesterday and the Vid is making a strong start to today.

I told you so.

You didn't answer the questions. At all.

At least you are admitting that the governors crashed the economy since Trump was a child doing nothing

Another question - was doing nothing better than putting patients in nursing homes and killing 50 thousand or so? Like your great Cuomo?

How come 2 million didn't die if we didn't do anything? You were all in on that too.

You really have been wrong from day 1. And now willfully and ignorantly ignore the data that says you are full of shit

We need to open now. Enough of the fear mongering bullshit to try to get some brain dead piece of shit elected
    I didn't say we didn't do anything. Half measures weren't effective though. The last places to close were the first to open back up. Looking at you GA, FLA, AZ.

Data? Deaths lag cases. Deaths are rising. Cause-Effect.
    So still no answers?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited July 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But 18 days...

Hey, go easy on him. Poor guy may have to retire early. That’s if he survives his airplane flight and road trip without getting WuFlu. Imagine vacationing during this second wave! He’s so brave!

You’re traveling on an airplane so quite obviously you don’t view WuFlu to be that big a risk to you.

Fraud
    There is always an option, Fraud. This nutjob is gleeful millions are out of work and wants shutdowns, yet in his delusional pea-brain he’s being forced to travel halfway across the country and has no other option.m

Fraud was also hiding as hundreds of thousands of his liberal teammates were congregating in mass for all of June, then pop backs up spewing the same WuFlu bullshit as if nobody noticed.

Such a Troll.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Im rooting for corona to kill HH
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,508 Founders Club

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But 18 days...

Fraud
    He's not taking it seriously. He's part of the problem. I've been staying home
    I wear a mask at home

One upper
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    I wear a mask while driving.
    I wear a mask while showering.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But 18 days...

Fraud
    He's not taking it seriously. He's part of the problem. I've been staying home
    Same with our family since we got back from the month in Montana. Canceled a trip for this week to our cabin because my daughters didn’t feel comfortable traveling because of how the media has hyped this bad cold.

But @HHusky is being forced to put his life at risk by traveling...
    I wear a mask over my dental dam for coitus

Don't lose hope.

It's still early.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But 18 days...

Fraud
    There is always an option, Fraud. This nutjob is gleeful millions are out of work and wants shutdowns, yet in his delusional pea-brain he’s being forced to travel halfway across the country and has no other option.m

Fraud was also hiding as hundreds of thousands of his liberal teammates were congregating in mass for all of June, then pop backs up spewing the same WuFlu bullshit as if nobody noticed.

Such a Troll.
    You're right, Vlad. At some personal cost I could avoid the trip.

And so, because I've never lived in your binary world where "It's gonna kill us all!" or "It's a big hoax!", I'm making a choice based on likelihood.

Still, it's not a vacation.
    HHusky said:

Don't lose hope.

It's still early.
    Is it still early HH? Is it really? According to the voices in your head? Because the CDC is gearing up to day it's no longer a pandemic
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But 18 days...

Fraud

Such a Troll.

And so, because I've never lived in your binary world where "It's gonna kill us all!" or "It's a big hoax!", I'm making a choice based on likelihood.

Jay says your reckless

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    edited July 2020
    Just wait till Trump wins again. There are troves of silent voters that know the left is attempting to destroy America. The left and far left are in a toxic bubble with no way out.

For the left to pop the bubble they would have to admit their ideology is all wrong.

If anyone wants to look at the data, the Seattle Times has a chart showing an uptick in cases but the death rate is continuing to go down. The media loves showcasing outlier cases where someone is sick for months. Anyone check-in with Von Miller or Zeke? Are they dead yet? Sidenote Von has Asthma so I am sure he is going to die if he hasn't already.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But 18 days...

Fraud

Such a Troll.

Bullshit. You’ve been all in an mass death since day one. Openly cheering for it. Now your willing to do your part to voluntarily spread it.
  • incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But 18 days...

As a country we never shut down for long enough to contain the virus. You gals weren't tuff enough to do what was needed. And our national response was to have 51 different responses. It wasn't really the time to have an ineffectual and psychologically damaged child in the WH.

Deaths got back up to the highest in a month yesterday and the Vid is making a strong start to today.

I told you so.

The country needed a singular, disciplined response and message. Not 3 months of arguing that caused massive confusion and as you said 50 different responses. He failed, governors have failed, the people have failed, and the CDC has honestly failed too.

Now as a consequence more people will die, the economy will not be able to fully recover, and the country will become even more divided and angry.

As you said, deaths are beginning to shift in the wrong direction, and once that train starts it takes weeks to turn around. Just like it literally has taken weeks for the downward trend to turn. Hopefully it's just a blip.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But 18 days...

Fraud
    So you’re forced to?
    edited July 2020

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But 18 days...

I told you so.

The country needed a singular, disciplined response and message. Not 3 months of arguing that caused massive confusion and as you said 50 different responses. He failed, governors have failed, the people have failed, and the CDC has honestly failed too.

Now as a consequence more people will die, the economy will not be able to fully recover, and the country will become even more divided and angry.

As you said, deaths are beginning to shift in the wrong direction, and once that train starts it takes weeks to turn around. Just like it literally has taken weeks for the downward trend to turn. Hopefully it's just a blip.
    Too bad the governors refused. Or is it. Don’t the governors know what’s better for their state than the feds?
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But 18 days...

Fraud

Such a Troll.

Personal cost as in people on your side not allowing friends and family to visit dying family members or have funerals?

Fuck off with your personal cost, you selfish Fraud.