Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You're a fucking loser if you want this to continue

12346»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,635 Standard Supporter
    PalmDawg said:

Wow. A person really only needs to read 2-3 threads here to suss out who the commies and fags are.

Or commie fags.

Why not both.gif
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter
    Only takes one post.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,549 Founders Club
    PalmDawg said:

Wow. A person really only needs to read 2-3 threads here to suss out who the commies and fags are.

Bill used to consider himself a good liberal, but then 2020 happened and boys are girls, visa versa, BLM, criminals are heroes etc. Overton Window shifted a little..
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,277
    doogie said:

haie said:

It's obvious civil unrest is growing. I don't think the government can push this very far into May without some serious backlash.

I thought a boiling point would come mid April; it's lasted longer because of the Harry Potter collector's edition clutching losers claiming that no one understands the maff, but it's coming before the end of the month.
    In limp-wristed NW Washington, I felt an undercurrent shift yesterday.
    Many more cars on the roads since last Friday
    Drove by a waterfront today and it was packed. Almost like a normal day. There has been a shift. You can only tell people to stay home for so long.
    Soon, the huddled masses will be embarrassed to tell their friends they’re still hiding out at home.
    Sadly nope they love their masks 3 years in
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,545 Swaye's Wigwam