Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You're a fucking loser if you want this to continue

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    dflea said:

The other thing that pissed me off about this virus is all the pussies hiding behind science. Science is wrong all the fucking time. Take your fucking graphs and projections and shove em up your ass.

No it isn't. Science is right - people interpret it wrong. That's because people are dumb. You don't launch a rocket to the moon by pointing it at a spot in the sky and trusting your gut. You do science. And if something goes wrong, it's not the science that failed - it's the asshole who decided to launch the shuttle on a frosty morning so the teacher onboard could have a telecon with the president later.

Science isn't dumb, the people that do it, trust it, interpret it, and use it to make decisions are.
    So, we’re back to models again?
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,007
    Science is never wrong!

JFC
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,259 Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

The other thing that pissed me off about this virus is all the pussies hiding behind science. Science is wrong all the fucking time. Take your fucking graphs and projections and shove em up your ass.

No it isn't. Science is right - people interpret it wrong. That's because people are dumb. You don't launch a rocket to the moon by pointing it at a spot in the sky and trusting your gut. You do science. And if something goes wrong, it's not the science that failed - it's the asshole who decided to launch the shuttle on a frosty morning so the teacher onboard could have a telecon with the president later.

Science isn't dumb, the people that do it, trust it, interpret it, and use it to make decisions are.
    Science isn’t the law of physics or the inherent biological laws of nature. Hope this helps.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Bob_C said:

dflea said:

Science isn’t the law of physics or the inherent biological laws of nature. Hope this helps.
    I know.

Fuck off.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter
    edited April 2020
    but it’s often funded with motives behind it.

It is pretending to be science when it is actually a study with a targeted result. All with a targeted result are funded.

I don't know of anyone rich enough to do research with no goal in mind.

Edit: Hearing/reading Pelosi's comments I think she is stupid enough to want this to continue
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    edited April 2020

salemcoog said:

ramenduck said:

As if anybody WANTS this to continue. JFC.

Yes yes yes TF. All Trump had to do was mention 3 weeks ago that at some point soon we had to get back to work and your fellow rats in DC and the msm, were all over him calling him irresponsible, blah, blah, blah. It sure didn't sound or look like any of your brethren wanted anything to do with it.

Just try and be honest here for a second Thomas. Trump could say the sky is blue and water is wet and you rats would lie your asses off in an attempt claim the opposite.
    Lying dipshit demands honesty.

Take the bet, you worthless gaping pussy.
    I support this.
    How old is Ramen? I mean, if the idiot wants to prove that I lied about The Bitch, he can get busy. I don't bet with kids over stupid stuff like this. Get busy jr. You don't need to be playing with mommy's money like this.
    Yeah, you're clearly far too mature for this sort of thing.

You don't bet because you're well aware that you're a serial emoter who can't keep track of his own bullshit and you would lose. But it sure probably FEELS good to make your dishonesty about my age.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,007
    So what you’re saying is that you’re in your 20s
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,856
    LebamDawg said:

It is pretending to be science when it is actually a study with a targeted result. All with a targeted result are funded.

Edit: Hearing/reading Pelosi's comments I think she is stupid enough to want this to continue

Every dem and leftist wants it to continue

1. Hurts Trump
    2. They don't want to work ever
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,507 Swaye's Wigwam

LebamDawg said:

1. Hurts Trump
    This virus is a god send for a lot of them and they want the economy to tank for as long as possible so they can pin it on Trump
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,856

LebamDawg said:

1. Hurts Trump
    This virus is a god send for a lot of them and they want the economy to tank for as long as possible so they can pin it on Trump
    Also they are govt workers and teachers. So they basically want it to last as long as possible because their jobs suck and they can hold out.
    Youre about to see all the bartenders and such become hardcore trumptrash soon though
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

salemcoog said:

ramenduck said:

Yes yes yes TF. All Trump had to do was mention 3 weeks ago that at some point soon we had to get back to work and your fellow rats in DC and the msm, were all over him calling him irresponsible, blah, blah, blah. It sure didn't sound or look like any of your brethren wanted anything to do with it.

Just try and be honest here for a second Thomas. Trump could say the sky is blue and water is wet and you rats would lie your asses off in an attempt claim the opposite.
    Lying dipshit demands honesty.

Take the bet, you worthless gaping pussy.
    I support this.
    How old is Ramen? I mean, if the idiot wants to prove that I lied about The Bitch, he can get busy. I don't bet with kids over stupid stuff like this. Get busy jr. You don't need to be playing with mommy's money like this.
    I don't know what your deal with ramen is. But my "support" involves a bet that @GreenRiverGatorz won't take because He doesn't believe in himself.
    edited February 2023

Lol
    edited February 2023

I said nobody WANTS this to continue. Nobody wants to be stuck at home. Nobody wants to lose their job or struggle financially. And I guarantee nobody wants to die.

That doesn’t mean we can just go back to normal and pretend nothing happened.

Sounds like you need to learn the difference.
    Wrong. You either want the virus to continue perpetually and sadistically watch the economy crumble, or it's time to open the gates, put granny out to pasture, and pick the 3% of children for the ritual sacrifice of the Wuhan clan.

This is no time for kumbaya enlightened centrism.
    Math and stuff was never @GreenRiverGatorz specialty.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club

Honestly, I see some emotional attachment to the crisis. People like to have a cause.
    April 2020

It is liberals that are stuck on the “every death matters” bullshit. People are going to die. It’s inevitable. It’s just completely the wrong thing to worry about.

I see this retard on Facebook everyday and he posts some stats about new Corona Vitus cases and admonishes people to stay home. People are still going to go to stores and get out every now and then.

There’s nothing anyone can do to completely solve things. Just open it back up. I would attend a Husky Game tomorrow if there was one.

I’m definitely not a Republican or even into politics at all, but I would assume there are plenty of liberals that think this is stupid. I go out with no fear everyday. I thought Americans weren’t supposed to be pussies?

My favorite Chi Com