Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Eastside Catholic stuff

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Beno4Life said:

We’re not gonna name names, but one of them is going to UW and the other to Cal.” That’s a tough deduction to ascertain the identities. Jesus, Baker.

I’m still shocked at who wasn’t there.

I hate this story all around.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWi8uvIEqv0

First 10 seconds.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Can we stop with the "Pete was right" BS. The only one of the despicable bunch that we didn't offer was Rogers and even USC and Oregon backed off him.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Yep, this is fucked all the way around
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Boot him. He kind of sucks anyway. If Stanford let Hector go then UW upper campus will want Lake to do the same.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    On top of this Jayveon Sunday has a chick pregnant in Texas. None of these dipshit RB's know how to use their dicks correctly.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,487
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

I get really torn in these situations

On one hand ... the actions are terrible and you can’t defend them. They are difficult as can be to prove given the he said she said situation.

On the other hand ... what’s the line to draw regarding how long past transgressions should stay with you ... particularly as a minor

That said, if I’m a college coach, I can’t have players on my roster doing this. It’s a terrible message to my current players. It’s a terrible message to young players looking to be recruited in the future. Not to mention the personal risk to the coach if said player commits a similar action while on the team ... BAD situation.

They should probably stay with you long enough to be punished. After they do the time, that's another story.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    edited April 2020
    Does no mean NO?

Askin for a fren.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    SECDAWG said:

Does no mean NO?

Askin for a fren.

No
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

Something that isn't being much talked about, but will, is that Petersen is going to come out of this looking pretty fucking stupid.

We are working with college football quotes on twitter as he is a big account that can get the story out
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    FireCohen said:

SECDAWG said:

Does no mean NO?

Askin for a fren.

No

That’s what I thought..

• Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Gladstone said:

Something that isn't being much talked about, but will, is that Petersen is going to come out of this looking pretty fucking stupid.

This needs to be repeated.

The one guy we offer is involved, but we distance our program from another top talent because Pete suspected he was involved in the incident. So his sources lied to him or he misjudged the situation or both. Either way, Pete fucked up big time.

You either take the high road or you say fuck it, win at all costs. But taking the high road and getting it WRONG is just another thing Pete was too slow or stubborn or whatever to get right.

I’m not 100% ready to boot Adams without knowing what his involvement was, but losing top local talent like Gee is bad. Because we pulled Rome and Jalen in the same class it may not seem like it, but if you think having him as an enemy and in JTTs ear isn’t hurting us, I don’t know what to tell you.
    And if it's just because you don't like his old man, you sack up and deal with it. Pete looks really bad here.
  • Options
    pete is dead. jimmy's fucking show his problem