Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tiger King

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Doogles said:

The funeral is where Joe lost me in likeability factor. Still an amazing character, but I'll never champion #teamJoeExotic

The lack of awareness is second only to Larry Scott grandstanding announcement about his extension.

The dude essentially killed this kid through manipulation and he's acting like the main event at the funeral. He's an idiot and a predator and if he never gets out of prison I wouldn't really care.

It was an accident. He’s a predator sure, but Travis supposedly didn’t think the gun would fire. Travis was fucked up before Joe, had a connection to someone on staff that thought it would be good for Travis to get out of California and work with the animals.

I can’t help but like Joe. He’s too fucking funny not to like. I went way too far with my obsession and was looking at Joe’s Facebook. If you go back a couple years, he was posting and hardly anyone even liked or commented. This guy had an internet show with almost no following. The Podcasts done by Husky Fans have more people paying attention than Joe did.
    The reality TV show guy who looks like walking death, Kirkman or whatever, said Joe had like 5 viewers on his web show before he got there.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,327
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alexis said:

I thing everyone here is missing the big picture.

You mean you can buy a fucking tiger for 2 grand?! Fuck me. I paid a grand for a St. Bernard puppy 20 years ago. And then sold her puppies for 1500 bucks. Shit, they were probably giving away tigers back then.

I said the same damned thing at that exact point: "Wait... 200 grand!? That's puppy!"
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2020
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,477
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alexis said:

I thing everyone here is missing the big picture.

You mean you can buy a fucking tiger for 2 grand?! Fuck me. I paid a grand for a St. Bernard puppy 20 years ago. And then sold her puppies for 1500 bucks. Shit, they were probably giving away tigers back then.

I thought for sure an exotic cat was at least 25k.

The food bill is more than 2 grand a month, seems like an obvious recipe for disaster.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,320
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It's not awful but I don't get it. I watched about 20 minutes of it. Why do people have god damn tigers? (I know both make money off it).I don't get it....
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Watched the first episode last night. Was expecting a scanners-style head explosion. Was almost bored. Does it get better?

Each episode takes the crazy up a notch. The eulogy where Joe talked about his dead gay husbands balls made me lol.
    Even I cringed at that one. Dead gay husbands Mom was in the audience and JE is talking about her son rubbing his balls on JE's shoulder. At his fucking funeral. Dude is next level.
    I haven't even watched it yet and I'm dying to get there. Wife and I just watched 1&2. I know a Carol and battled she and her cuck husband for about 5 years. These fuckers get paid by the likes of Soros (Tides Foundation) to live their lifestyles. They're super tied into RAT controlled government. I once attended a public hearing and one of these fruit loops got up and sang an Alanis Morrissette song because it "inspired her." These freaks are loved and supported in the liberal communities. It's why I mock dipshit pajama boys who are controlled by these men haters.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Watched the first episode last night. Was expecting a scanners-style head explosion. Was almost bored. Does it get better?

Each episode takes the crazy up a notch. The eulogy where Joe talked about his dead gay husbands balls made me lol.
    Even I cringed at that one. Dead gay husbands Mom was in the audience and JE is talking about her son rubbing his balls on JE's shoulder. At his fucking funeral. Dude is next level.
    I haven't even watched it yet and I'm dying to get there. Wife and I just watched 1&2. I know a Carol and battled she and her cuck husband for about 5 years. These fuckers get paid by the likes of Soros (Tides Foundation) to live their lifestyles. They're super tied into RAT controlled government. I once attended a public hearing and one of these fruit loops got up and sang an Alanis Morrissette song because it "inspired her." These freaks are loved and supported in the liberal communities. It's why I mock dipshit pajama boys who are controlled by these men haters.
    Oooooookaaaaaay... My sarcasm detector definitely isn't working with this one.