Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tiger King

Well, wow just wow.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Only one episode in but absolutely hooked. Will be binging tonight.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2020
    dnc said:

Only one episode in but absolutely hooked. Will be binging tonight.

Oh just wait!!! Absolutely wild...
  • Options
    spudenspuden Member Posts: 353
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2020
    Lol. Just watched first episode last night and hooked as well. My wife convinced me to watch and I was skeptical...boy was I wrong. It’s mindblowing that these are living humans. I mean, dude decides to do an interview in his own home without a shirt on. Like he couldn’t be bothered to get dressed, not dressed up, just putting on clothes was too much to ask. Doesn’t help he has like 4 teeth total.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    spuden said:

Lol. Just watched first episode last night and hooked as well. My wife convinced me to watch and I was skeptical...boy was I wrong. It’s mindblowing that these are living humans. I mean, dude decides to do an interview in his own home without a shirt on. Like he couldn’t be bothered to get dressed, not dressed up, just putting on clothes was too much to ask. Doesn’t help he has like 4 teeth total.

And still comes off as the most sane person interviewed.
  • Options
    spudenspuden Member Posts: 353
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

spuden said:

And still comes off as the most sane person interviewed.
    Yes, unbelievable. But, yes.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

3 episodes in with Mrs. Swaye. This entire thing feels like some disconnected universe. WOOD bang all of the fat gurus wives, especially the blonde.

Carol is an evil con artist, who probably offed her husband (I'm at least 81% on that). She fucking sucks.

Joe Exotic is the most real of the bunch. He knows he is just a super gay gun toting horrible country music video making white trash meth head who loves tigers. I can respect unapologetic trash more than fake bullshit guru and devious lying cunt.

Carol has no self awareness and really thinks she’s so much different when she isn’t. You know she pockets a lot of donations too. Either that or uses the donations to run the park and pockets all of the gate considering she doesn’t pay her staff. I couldn’t believe that. Just a horrible person that is also a crazy cat woman.

Joe’s zoo was kind of a shithole. Doc Antle’s is really nice.

SWAYE IS EDITING THIS POST TO INSERT THIS: SPOLER ALERT IF YOU CONTINUE PAST THIS POINT!!!

I agree that Joe Exotic was the most real, even tho he’s the most ridiculous dude ever. He got fucked over. He talked about wanting to kill Carol Baskin all the time. He was all bark and no bite tho. She never even had close to an attempt on her life. Jeff Lowe is a piece of shit and his idiot henchman that was supposedly sent to kill Carol could hardly keep his story straight.
    I had not seen any of that so thanks. Dick. Asians always fuck you the crafty yellow bastards that they are.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have to finish Season 3 of The Deuce tonight, then this is next. You guys better be right or I'll force choke all of you from a socially distanced six feet.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I have to finish Season 3 of The Deuce tonight, then this is next. You guys better be right or I'll force choke all of you from a socially distanced six feet.

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Holy shit, that's awesome! While also making me an unoriginal hack...
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I watched the first 5 mins last night. I don’t know if I’m gonna have the stomach for it.