Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tiger King

12346»

Comments

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,321
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I can’t help but like Joe. He’s too fucking funny not to like. I went way too far with my obsession and was looking at Joe’s Facebook. If you go back a couple years, he was posting and hardly anyone even liked or commented. This guy had an internet show with almost no following. The Podcasts done by Husky Fans have more people paying attention than Joe did.

This guy strings out multiple barely legal straight boys (I think even "barely legal" is a stretch in the case of Dillon...) on meth to the point where they'll agree to be his polygamous husband, and that's likeable, let alone not serial rape? This guy is Cosby with a mullet, 180 tigers, and about 10 million fewer fans.

Seeing how popular this show is, I'm thinking Jerry Springer and Maury Povich could make an absolute killing during this quarantine with a "Remember Me?" free nostalgia tour on YouTube, releasing all their content and raking in the ad revenue. Television freak shows were a big thing in the '90s, and maybe the novelty of Tiger King is it's the first television freak show of the binge watch, draw-things-out-into-a-miniseries era? I mean, there's not a single midget married to a 400 pound woman and banging the 400 pound woman's lesbian sister on the side in Tiger King, so I know America can do better than this.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,290
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Watched the first episode last night. Was expecting a scanners-style head explosion. Was almost bored. Does it get better?

Each episode takes the crazy up a notch. The eulogy where Joe talked about his dead gay husbands balls made me lol.
    Even I cringed at that one. Dead gay husbands Mom was in the audience and JE is talking about her son rubbing his balls on JE's shoulder. At his fucking funeral. Dude is next level.
    I haven't even watched it yet and I'm dying to get there. Wife and I just watched 1&2. I know a Carol and battled she and her cuck husband for about 5 years. These fuckers get paid by the likes of Soros (Tides Foundation) to live their lifestyles. They're super tied into RAT controlled government. I once attended a public hearing and one of these fruit loops got up and sang an Alanis Morrissette song because it "inspired her." These freaks are loved and supported in the liberal communities. It's why I mock dipshit pajama boys who are controlled by these men haters.
    Oooooookaaaaaay... My sarcasm detector definitely isn't working with this one.
    You don't get the hypocrisy and irony of Carol and what she's doing and how she partners with the government to do exactly what she's accusing others of doing?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,321
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2020

Swaye said:

Watched the first episode last night. Was expecting a scanners-style head explosion. Was almost bored. Does it get better?

Each episode takes the crazy up a notch. The eulogy where Joe talked about his dead gay husbands balls made me lol.
    Even I cringed at that one. Dead gay husbands Mom was in the audience and JE is talking about her son rubbing his balls on JE's shoulder. At his fucking funeral. Dude is next level.
    I haven't even watched it yet and I'm dying to get there. Wife and I just watched 1&2. I know a Carol and battled she and her cuck husband for about 5 years. These fuckers get paid by the likes of Soros (Tides Foundation) to live their lifestyles. They're super tied into RAT controlled government. I once attended a public hearing and one of these fruit loops got up and sang an Alanis Morrissette song because it "inspired her." These freaks are loved and supported in the liberal communities. It's why I mock dipshit pajama boys who are controlled by these men haters.
    You don't get the hypocrisy and irony of Carol and what she's doing and how she partners with the government to do exactly what she's accusing others of doing?
    No, I just wasn't sure if you're the type who believes the Clintons, Obama, and Tom Hanks were running a pedophilia ring out of a pizza parlor or if you were just parodying such people. I think I got my answer, though, so don't worry about it.

Also, I haven't watched the last episode yet, but I don't think there's irony or hypocrisy at all. Carol's push has nothing to do with her shitty zoo and everything to do with breeding, selling, and petting kittens. She's doing nothing to make her park illegal. In fact, her legal push is quite logical from her standpoint: She wants to legislate away her competition. Stop breeding cats and bringing them around so people can pet them so her zoo animals are more rare and valuable and her shitty zoo is more desirable to visit.
  • Options
    PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited April 2020
    A Tiger King sitcom/movie needs to happen, with Danny McBride playing Joe Exotic. He'd have to shed a few pounds, but it would be epic.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,290
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

No, I just wasn't sure if you're the type who believes the Clintons, Obama, and Tom Hanks were running a pedophilia ring out of a pizza parlor or if you were just parodying such people. I think I got my answer, though, so don't worry about it.

Also, I haven't watched the last episode yet, but I don't think there's irony or hypocrisy at all. Carol's push has nothing to do with her shitty zoo and everything to do with breeding, selling, and petting kittens. She's doing nothing to make her park illegal. In fact, her legal push is quite logical from her standpoint: She wants to legislate away her competition. Stop breeding cats and bringing them around so people can pet them so her zoo animals are more rare and valuable and her shitty zoo is more desirable to visit.
    I think you're referring to the Qanon accusations? Didn't really follow it and know nothing about pedophilia crap. Blitzcrieg's got that pretty covered around here and it's kind of funny to read. But yeah, you got exactly what I was talking about in terms of Carol. People watching this documentary probably can't believe these people exist. I was just saying they really do and yes they can be extremely dangerous. I've personally taken on people like this when millions were on the line. Some people love and adore the government and share the same agendas. I despise those people. I'm only through episode 3 but I do find it uncanny how similar her tone and delivery is very similar to Hillary Clinton. They use the same laughing in their folksy colloquialism and rolling of the eyes which are tells they are lying.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

This show's not bad, but the memes it has spawned are waaaaaay better!

6 pages in having never seen a second of the show I have to agree

I'm on the outside looking in on the latest fad to sweep the land and almost feel as if I get it. Almost but no, I don't get it
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,637
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

This show's not bad, but the memes it has spawned are waaaaaay better!

6 pages in having never seen a second of the show I have to agree

I'm on the outside looking in on the latest fad to sweep the land and almost feel as if I get it. Almost but no, I don't get it
    #ditto
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:
    That glove fits apparently
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options