Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tiger King

Comments

• Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,109
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I just want to know where we can see more of the woman on the left of the screen
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZk5Hu0utFE
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Watched the first episode last night. Was expecting a scanners-style head explosion. Was almost bored. Does it get better?

Each episode takes the crazy up a notch. The eulogy where Joe talked about his dead gay husbands balls made me lol.
    dressed as a priest with his mom in the front row, on a side note Travis Maldonado had big Skinny vibes
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Watched the first episode last night. Was expecting a scanners-style head explosion. Was almost bored. Does it get better?

Each episode takes the crazy up a notch. The eulogy where Joe talked about his dead gay husbands balls made me lol.
    dressed as a priest with his mom in the front row, on a side note Travis Maldonado had big Skinny vibes
    Prince Albert
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Swaye said:

3 episodes in with Mrs. Swaye. This entire thing feels like some disconnected universe. WOOD bang all of the fat gurus wives, especially the blonde.

Carol is an evil con artist, who probably offed her husband (I'm at least 81% on that). She fucking sucks.

Joe Exotic is the most real of the bunch. He knows he is just a super gay gun toting horrible country music video making white trash meth head who loves tigers. I can respect unapologetic trash more than fake bullshit guru and devious lying cunt.

Carol has no self awareness and really thinks she’s so much different when she isn’t. You know she pockets a lot of donations too. Either that or uses the donations to run the park and pockets all of the gate considering she doesn’t pay her staff. I couldn’t believe that. Just a horrible person that is also a crazy cat woman.

Joe’s zoo was kind of a shithole. Doc Antle’s is really nice.

SWAYE IS EDITING THIS POST TO INSERT THIS: SPOILER ALERT IF YOU CONTINUE PAST THIS POINT!!!

I agree that Joe Exotic was the most real, even tho he’s the most ridiculous dude ever. He got fucked over. He talked about wanting to kill Carol Baskin all the time. He was all bark and no bite tho. She never even had close to an attempt on her life. Jeff Lowe is a piece of shit and his idiot henchman that was supposedly sent to kill Carol could hardly keep his story straight.
    Watched the finale tonight. Agree with your synopsis. Lowe is a complete tool and basically admitted setting Joe up. Joe’s a complete dumbass but a relatively harmless one as you’re not a straight muscular 19 year old dude with a taste for meth.

I can’t decide if I hate Jeff or Carole more.

Fuck the feds.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

haie said:

When Twitter thinks a show is worth watching it's a guaranteed waste of time. Pass

Triple Pup post, but not the case. It’s not possible to not be entertained by this. It might be the greatest documentary of all time.
    roadie is a fan
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Joe’s Facebook is hilarious too. Before the trial, every post was about Jeff Lowe. He found a new Carol Baskin. Joe loves drama way too much. If he just minded his business, he would have done very well.

I’m pissed there is no Joe reality show to look back on. The producer of that show is an interesting guy and was a crackhead while working for Inside Edition. His documentary is supposedly really good. I’ll probably watch it sometime.

Tend to agree. If JE had just let Carol do her fake bullshit PETA crusade he is still living in a trailer on his zoo, doing meth with his latest gay/straight 19 year old husband, blowing up tannerite, and making terrible music videos. He blew it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Swaye said:

Even I cringed at that one. Dead gay husbands Mom was in the audience and JE is talking about her son rubbing his balls on JE's shoulder. At his fucking funeral. Dude is next level.
    “We’ve all seen Travis’ balls”

😂
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Okay, second episode the light switch turned on: much better! Third episode wasn't as good as the second, but I'm definitely gonna finish this.

Not to beat a dead horse, but how is this the greatest documentary ever, yet Trailer Park Boys is getting dominated by The Fucking Office? Buncha hypocrites around here.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    Why the FUCK would anyone want more than one wife?

One is exhausting enough trying to be perfect.

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So is it explicitly stated or shown that they're all on meth or is it just implied by the fabulous teeth and trailer hygiene?