Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tiger King

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They tell you that Joe is in jail for murder for hire early on. You can’t spoil this show.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

They tell you that Joe is in jail for murder for hire early on. You can’t spoil this show.

I just watched episode 4. Every tim they introduce a new character it just get weirder.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,587
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When Twitter thinks a show is worth watching it's a guaranteed waste of time. Pass
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,477
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

When Twitter thinks a show is worth watching it's a guaranteed waste of time. Pass

It was pretty mesmerizing from the sheer absurdity of these people actually existing in real life, but probably not worth the hype.

I powered through because i didn't know what else to do.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I watched ep 3? 4? with Gretchen, my now home bound SJW daughter. The one about the chick killing her husband & feeding him to tigers. Don’t grab me to be honest.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    This is oddly how I imagine @Swaye @dnc @UW_Doog_Bot live together in swaye’s trailer
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,327
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Watched the first episode last night. Was expecting a scanners-style head explosion. Was almost bored. Does it get better?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,619
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Watched the first episode last night. Was expecting a scanners-style head explosion. Was almost bored. Does it get better?

Probably some of craziest shit on television and it's real life.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

Probably some of craziest shit on television and it's real life.
    Rate it’s craziness quotient versus Tickled.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,078
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What kind of gun does Joe open carry? I’m not that far along.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Docuseries idea: Doog King

The series follows Dennis Erotic, a breeder of Huskies, Malamutes and similar species. Eccentric as he is charismatic, Dennis runs an online commune which attracts cyber misfits who share his affinity for the regal canines. Black and homosexual, Dennis is particularly attracted to young boys, and becomes something of a mentor to emotionally unstable young straight men, some of whom he falls madly in love with. We'll even discover that Dennis has delusions of musical grandeur.

The series goes behind the scenes of others who run similar outfits to Erotic - like the creepy Grim Kimolds and the upscale Derek Antle and his unexplained fetish for Indian women. But Dennis' rivalry with Ruth Baskin Robbins is easily the highlight of this drama. Baskin Robbins is suspected of the cataclysmic killing of her former husband and feeding him to her Huskies. Some believe she even fed one of his arms to her Dwags while he was still alive.

The series turns dark when The Michael, one of Dennis young employees/proteges/husbands/meth buddies threatens to take his own life while the Internet watches in horror and disbelief.

After the shock of losing his first husband who left him for @MrsPetersen, combined with The Michael's suicidal issue, Dennis drops into a deep depression which ultimately leads to him loosing his site to onetime business partner, playboy Chest Lowe.

Epilogue: In a "you can't make this up", in real life the Doog King is actually employed by the Tigers, kings of CFB.

Unlike Dennis Erotic, this docuseries has legs.

Fast-strategy or slow-strategy Malamutes?