Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mitt is your classic GOP

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I bet he wouldn't say it to his FACE!!!!!!!

Don Jr. and his brother are walking and breathing reminders that genes are often not distributed fairly among siblings. Ivanka and the Maples sister got the good stuff - looks and smarts. His boys are fucking goofs, and Jr. now relishes in the role of muscle for Pappa because (1) it's all he really has to give and (2) he wants Pappa to love him when this is all over. There is a treasure trove of stories that suggest Don Sr. hasn't always been a big fan of Jr., including the infamous slapping incident at Penn.

IRDGAF, so whatever, but Mitt Romney takes shits that are more accomplished than the Trump prodigal son.

And I'm betting Mitt would kick his ass in a street fight.
    I know for a fact @creepycoug Don Jr is a total puss based on his concept 2 erg score at Penn.
    My daughter could teach that soft little POS a thing or two about tuff rowing.
    Your daughter probably dreams of munching Hillary's snatch
    Fuck off. Do you do anything besides draft behind Racebannon? Be a fucking man and take your own stances you goose stepping little Oregon faggot.
    I'm all yours cunt
    I'm still here.
    Oh, I thought you had something substantive to discuss?
    Sure.
    Well...spit it out cum gurgler
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Don Jr. and his brother are walking and breathing reminders that genes are often not distributed fairly among siblings. Ivanka and the Maples sister got the good stuff - looks and smarts. His boys are fucking goofs, and Jr. now relishes in the role of muscle for Pappa because (1) it's all he really has to give and (2) he wants Pappa to love him when this is all over. There is a treasure trove of stories that suggest Don Sr. hasn't always been a big fan of Jr., including the infamous slapping incident at Penn.

IRDGAF, so whatever, but Mitt Romney takes shits that are more accomplished than the Trump prodigal son.

I know for a fact @creepycoug Don Jr is a total puss based on his concept 2 erg score at Penn.
    Fuck off. Do you do anything besides draft behind Racebannon? Be a fucking man and take your own stances you goose stepping little Oregon faggot.
    I'm all yours cunt
    I'm still here.
    Sure.
    Huh?
  • Options
    Founders Club

I'm all yours cunt
    I'm still here.
    Sure.
    Huh?
    that's what i thought
  • Options

I'm all yours cunt
    I'm still here.
    Sure.
    Huh?
    that's what i thought
    what did you think?
  • Options
    Founders Club

I'm all yours cunt
    I'm still here.
    Sure.
    Huh?
    that's what i thought
    what did you think?
    goodnight sweetie
  • Options

I'm all yours cunt
    I'm still here.
    Sure.
    Huh?
    that's what i thought
    what did you think?
    goodnight sweetie
    are we done? I thought you had something on your mind. weren't you going to talk me out of Romney?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,046
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

That’s out of line.
  • Options
    Founders Club

That’s out of line.
    as in some pigs are more equal out of line?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,037
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options

That’s out of line.
    as in some pigs are more equal out of line?
    so all this vitriol, including invoking a reference to my daughter in an obscene act, because I don't hate Mitt Romney enough to your liking? or because I threw a few juvenile references Jr.'s way? just let me know if I'm ever talking shit about someone you know personally, and I will certainly walk back my comments. otherwise, I'm not sure what got you all lathered up in the first place.

• Options

What a gay useless noncontent thread this became

Well not entirely. I've been exposed, again, for a political hack who's not as smart as he thinks he is. I need to better stock my Romney Good Facts Book before jumping into one of these threads again. My daughter's virtue is apparently on the line.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

He has fought way harder against Trump than he ever did running against Obama

I still like Romney. He may not appeal to today's conservative, but he's exactly my kind of politician. Sure, his time in Mass. has probably liberal'd him up a bit, but he's no liberal. Bongingo is overreacting IMO.
    Romney is whatever Romney needs to be in order to help Romney. There's no core or convictions with him other than what helps Mitt.
    What's Mitt's play here then? The majority of Utahns don't support impeachment, so what's the rub?
    Don't ever underestimate the self delusion of politicians. Every 4 years a bunch of them think they can be president even though no one else does

Mitt is counting on a Trump loss this year or a big backlash after 4 more years to propel him to front runner status for 2024

He has the name recognition which worked great for Jeb and Biden. Or not

I think that is the play though
    Let's keep in hunret about what a Mitt Presidency in 2016 would have looked like...

1) Cutting taxes and regs? Check
    2) Getting tough on China? Check
    3) No more neocon nation building? Check
    4? Conservative Judges? Check

The reason you guys love Trump and hate Mitt is because winners win and loser lose. And because Trump trolls libs like a boss and Mitt tries to be classy. That's it. It has nothing to do the laws Mitt would have signed or exec orders.
    Right on 1 & 4. Dead wrong on 2 & 3.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

He has fought way harder against Trump than he ever did running against Obama

I still like Romney. He may not appeal to today's conservative, but he's exactly my kind of politician. Sure, his time in Mass. has probably liberal'd him up a bit, but he's no liberal. Bongingo is overreacting IMO.
    Romney is whatever Romney needs to be in order to help Romney. There's no core or convictions with him other than what helps Mitt.
    What's Mitt's play here then? The majority of Utahns don't support impeachment, so what's the rub?
    Don't ever underestimate the self delusion of politicians. Every 4 years a bunch of them think they can be president even though no one else does

Mitt is counting on a Trump loss this year or a big backlash after 4 more years to propel him to front runner status for 2024

He has the name recognition which worked great for Jeb and Biden. Or not

I think that is the play though
    Let's keep in hunret about what a Mitt Presidency in 2016 would have looked like...

1) Cutting taxes and regs? Check
    2) Getting tough on China? Check
    3) No more neocon nation building? Check
    4? Conservative Judges? Check

The reason you guys love Trump and hate Mitt is because winners win and loser lose. And because Trump trolls libs like a boss and Mitt tries to be classy. That's it. It has nothing to do the laws Mitt would have signed or exec orders.
    Right on 1 & 4. Dead wrong on 2 & 3.
    I walked back and forth on Yella's list, even as a fellow Romney groupie. I thought yeah on judges, but now I think he'd probably appoint a Roberts-type. I think the one I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have accomplished is #2. I can't see Mitt really going after China and not knowing whether or not it would tube the economy. It's a battle you get into for the long haul, knowing it might get messy along the way. He's too steeped in the business world to say, "Ah fuck it. We have to start sometime. It's going to suck but it's the best thing for the long run."
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

What a gay useless noncontent thread this became

New bored motto is best bored motto
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Don Jr. and his brother are walking and breathing reminders that genes are often not distributed fairly among siblings. Ivanka and the Maples sister got the good stuff - looks and smarts. His boys are fucking goofs, and Jr. now relishes the role of muscle for Pappa because (1) it's all he really has to give and (2) he wants Pappa to love him when this is all over. There is a treasure trove of stories that suggest Don Sr. hasn't always been a big fan of Jr., including the infamous slapping incident at Penn.

I'll take Trump and give you the points

Candy Crowley kicked his ass
    Senior would be a good fight. Jr. is soft af. You can see it.

Word on the street is that his ex left him because she wanted it in the ass and he said, "Eww. I don't do that."

FTG
    Something tells me that's still on the menu, so I'm throwing the bullshit flag on that one.