Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mitt is your classic GOP

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    They all would kick Hunter Biden's weak ass. Physical strength isn't necessary in politics. Trump versus Mittens isn't close. If Trump siblings want to run for Prez,I I'll evaluate at the time.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited February 2020

I bet he wouldn't say it to his FACE!!!!!!!

Don Jr. and his brother are walking and breathing reminders that genes are often not distributed fairly among siblings. Ivanka and the Maples sister got the good stuff - looks and smarts. His boys are fucking goofs, and Jr. now relishes in the role of muscle for Pappa because (1) it's all he really has to give and (2) he wants Pappa to love him when this is all over. There is a treasure trove of stories that suggest Don Sr. hasn't always been a big fan of Jr., including the infamous slapping incident at Penn.

IRDGAF, so whatever, but Mitt Romney takes shits that are more accomplished than the Trump prodigal son.

And I'm betting Mitt would kick his ass in a street fight.
    I know for a fact @creepycoug Don Jr is a total puss based on his concept 2 erg score at Penn.
    My daughter could teach that soft little POS a thing or two about tuff rowing.
    They had about the same 2k time in college. Let’s just say mine was better than your daughters. Same with @whlinder
    And, as you know, it's not just about the score. The sport reveals character. Even not quitting if you're not great at it says something about you. I think he quit.

But when you're pulling straight into heavy winds in October at the HOCR, and you're 4K into it and you're having to deal with those fucking bridges and turns, and you're insides are on fucking fire, who keeps pulling hard to see it through? Who dials back to 85% but tries to make it look good?

Jr. never got near the HOCR. That place is for men.

How about late in the Fall up in Saratoga at Head of the Fish? Shit's gettin' real weather-wise. Cold ass rain coming at you horizontal-like. Shit is a split hair away from being sleet. And you're pulling like a mother fucker on the part of the course where nobody can see you. The tale of that part of the race will be told when you come in for the final charge. You're trading bow balls with Williams. Their cox is talking shit about your boat and yours is doing the same about theirs. You're not gonna shake hands with those motherfuckers from Williamstown after the race. You're not even going to talk to them. You do you, what you always do: you stand there, you make them come to you with the betting Ts and murmur a half-ass "thanks man" as you look at your opponent with a mixture of contempt and pity. Maybe next time Williams. Maybe next time.

You think a fancy boy from Manhattan son a developer gonna handle himself up there like dah? Nah. He ain't. He don't got it. Don't got it between the legs you see. Like Grampy used to say, "Lo que te falta a ti, me sobre a mi.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Funny how most of you voted for mittens and now hate him. Clearly huge hypocrites.
  • Options

Always about the row boats

Duh. I told you I’m country club GOP, not salt of the earth.
    I wannabe too!
  • Options
    edited February 2020

SFGbob said:

He has fought way harder against Trump than he ever did running against Obama

I still like Romney. He may not appeal to today's conservative, but he's exactly my kind of politician. Sure, his time in Mass. has probably liberal'd him up a bit, but he's no liberal. Bongingo is overreacting IMO.
    Romney is whatever Romney needs to be in order to help Romney. There's no core or convictions with him other than what helps Mitt.
    What's Mitt's play here then? The majority of Utahns don't support impeachment, so what's the rub?
    Don't ever underestimate the self delusion of politicians. Every 4 years a bunch of them think they can be president even though no one else does

Mitt is counting on a Trump loss this year or a big backlash after 4 more years to propel him to front runner status for 2024

He has the name recognition which worked great for Jeb and Biden. Or not

I think that is the play though
    Let's keep in hunret about what a Mitt Presidency in 2016 would have looked like...

1) Cutting taxes and regs? Check
    2) Getting tough on China? Check
    3) No more neocon nation building? Check
    4? Conservative Judges? Check

The reason you guys love Trump and hate Mitt is because winners win and loser lose. And because Trump trolls libs like a boss and Mitt tries to be classy. That's it. It has nothing to do the laws Mitt would have signed or exec orders.
    Nah. It's the hair. They hate the Mitt hair; and the Trump hair makes them feel good. Trump has weird comb over hair, and most of these guys are receding.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Don Jr. and his brother are walking and breathing reminders that genes are often not distributed fairly among siblings. Ivanka and the Maples sister got the good stuff - looks and smarts. His boys are fucking goofs, and Jr. now relishes the role of muscle for Pappa because (1) it's all he really has to give and (2) he wants Pappa to love him when this is all over. There is a treasure trove of stories that suggest Don Sr. hasn't always been a big fan of Jr., including the infamous slapping incident at Penn.

IRDGAF, so whatever, but Mitt Romney takes shits that are more accomplished than the Trump prodigal son.

For fuck sake man, you must be a giant pussy too. You flee and hobbit must make one badass posse.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Don Jr. and his brother are walking and breathing reminders that genes are often not distributed fairly among siblings. Ivanka and the Maples sister got the good stuff - looks and smarts. His boys are fucking goofs, and Jr. now relishes in the role of muscle for Pappa because (1) it's all he really has to give and (2) he wants Pappa to love him when this is all over. There is a treasure trove of stories that suggest Don Sr. hasn't always been a big fan of Jr., including the infamous slapping incident at Penn.

I know for a fact @creepycoug Don Jr is a total puss based on his concept 2 erg score at Penn.
    Your daughter probably dreams of munching Hillary's snatch
  • Options

Don Jr. and his brother are walking and breathing reminders that genes are often not distributed fairly among siblings. Ivanka and the Maples sister got the good stuff - looks and smarts. His boys are fucking goofs, and Jr. now relishes the role of muscle for Pappa because (1) it's all he really has to give and (2) he wants Pappa to love him when this is all over. There is a treasure trove of stories that suggest Don Sr. hasn't always been a big fan of Jr., including the infamous slapping incident at Penn.

I'll take Trump and give you the points

Candy Crowley kicked his ass
    Senior would be a good fight. Jr. is soft af. You can see it.

Word on the street is that his ex left him because she wanted it in the ass and he said, "Eww. I don't do that."

FTG
  • Options

Fuck off. Do you do anything besides draft behind Racebannon? Be a fucking man and take your own stances you goose stepping little Oregon faggot.
  • Options

For fuck sake man, you must be a giant pussy too. You flee and hobbit must make one badass posse.
    JFC. Go hang yourself.
  • Options
    Founders Club

JFC. Go hang yourself.
    exposed

• Options
    Founders Club

Fuck off. Do you do anything besides draft behind Racebannon? Be a fucking man and take your own stances you goose stepping little Oregon faggot.
    I'm all yours cunt
  • Options

JFC. Go hang yourself.
    exposed

Says the faggot who can't handle himself in a room with anyone outside of the SS order. Fuck off.
  • Options

I'm all yours cunt
    I'm still here.
  • Options
    Founders Club

JFC. Go hang yourself.
    exposed

Says the faggot who can't handle himself in a room with anyone outside of the SS order. Fuck off.
    It took you that long for this?
  • Options
    Founders Club

I'm all yours cunt
    I'm still here.
    Oh, I thought you had something substantive to discuss?
  • Options

I'm all yours cunt
    I'm still here.
    Oh, I thought you had something substantive to discuss?
    Sure.