Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Senate impeachment trial game thread

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Dude61 said:

Missing from Schiff's opening argument is a clear statement of the crime alleged, the elements to be proved, the structure of the case to follow.

You can't really have been listening. Day drinking? NTTAWWT.
    Blah blah blah
    If I was defending Daddy, I wouldn’t want to engage on the facts either.
    I have asked you for the facts many times and you ran like a scalded dog each and every time. Don't be lecturing others about facts HH.
    Yes, I remember your dishonest question. I’m crediting you with dishonesty because to suggest ignorance would be such an insult to a man of your advanced years. The Federalist papers can easily be accessed online. Have you bothered yet?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I'd be perfectly happy if good old Boy Joe and his son Hunter were subpoenaed to testify in the Senate about Burisma like they would have been if the Republicans were allowed to play by the same rules in the House as the Dems were.

Sure. And let’s have Daddy testify as well.
    Why would the GOP feel required to do that? Because Schiff wants it? The House Dems played partisan politics and are now crying about partisan politics. It's Hard.
    Just thought Daddy would want to explain the timing of his sudden interest in a statement Joe made three years prior.
    It's not your daddy's responsibility to testify to his innocence. The burden of proof lies on the prosecution. Did you not learn that at some point in law school?

This is why you're a partisan shill.
    I just assumed there was an innocent explanation and that it had nothing to do with the fact Joe had become his chief competitor for the presidency. I thought Daddy would want to clear things up. People can be so cynical about his motives, you know.
    Trump cleared it up when he released the transcript.

He was making sure the aid wasn't going down a rat hole and that the corrupt Ukraine government that Obama and Biden used as an ATM was really any different. They got the aid. The military industrial complex got paid. More weapons of death are on the ground

Biden is crooked. Running for president doesn't give you a pass. Just partisan hacks like you have no interest in your frontrunner being a piece of shit Chi Com asset
    Partisan hack? I just proposed Joe and Daddy testify. Read gooder!
    HH thinks that witnesses just need to testify to their innocence and that the prosecution isn't required to present a case. Even @creepycoug makes a better pretend lawyer.
    There are no trial settings in which the defendant can successfully block the testimony of material witnesses. Isn’t civics still required to graduate high school?
    The Rats were/are free to go to court and challenge the President's claims of privilege. They chose not to. Don't blame Trump blame the Rats you fucking hack. Why should Trump surrender his rights and due process?
    There's no absolute Presidential privilege not to provide information to Congress, blob. And we both know that you're parroting one of the two diametrically opposed positions offered by Daddy's administration on this point.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I'd be perfectly happy if good old Boy Joe and his son Hunter were subpoenaed to testify in the Senate about Burisma like they would have been if the Republicans were allowed to play by the same rules in the House as the Dems were.

Why would the GOP feel required to do that? Because Schiff wants it? The House Dems played partisan politics and are now crying about partisan politics. It's Hard.
    Just thought Daddy would want to explain the timing of his sudden interest in a statement Joe made three years prior.
    It's not your daddy's responsibility to testify to his innocence. The burden of proof lies on the prosecution. Did you not learn that at some point in law school?

I just assumed there was an innocent explanation and that it had nothing to do with the fact Joe had become his chief competitor for the presidency. I thought Daddy would want to clear things up. People can be so cynical about his motives, you know.

He was making sure the aid wasn't going down a rat hole and that the corrupt Ukraine government that Obama and Biden used as an ATM was really any different. They got the aid. The military industrial complex got paid. More weapons of death are on the ground

Biden is crooked. Running for president doesn't give you a pass. Just partisan hacks like you have no interest in your frontrunner being a piece of shit Chi Com asset
    HH thinks that witnesses just need to testify to their innocence and that the prosecution isn't required to present a case. Even @creepycoug makes a better pretend lawyer.
    There are no trial settings in which the defendant can successfully block the testimony of material witnesses. Isn’t civics still required to graduate high school?
    The Rats were/are free to go to court and challenge the President's claims of privilege. They chose not to. Don't blame Trump blame the Rats you fucking hack. Why should Trump surrender his rights and due process?
    There's no absolute Presidential privilege not to provide information to Congress, blob. And we both know that you're parroting one of the two diametrically opposed positions offered by Daddy's administration on this point.
    Then the House Rats should have challenged Trump in court. Go fuck yourself O'Keefed. Don't blame Trump because your team was either too lazy or in too much of a rush to make their case. It's not the Senate's job to clean up their mess.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Dude61 said:

Missing from Schiff's opening argument is a clear statement of the crime alleged, the elements to be proved, the structure of the case to follow.

Blah blah blah
    I have asked you for the facts many times and you ran like a scalded dog each and every time. Don't be lecturing others about facts HH.
    Yes, I remember your dishonest question. I’m crediting you with dishonesty because to suggest ignorance would be such an insult to a man of your advanced years. The Federalist papers can easily be accessed online. Have you bothered yet?
    The United States of America is governed under the Constitution, not the Federalist papers.

Want to try to roll out the Articles of Confederation next?

You’re free to argue that what the Framers meant by the words they used is irrelevant to the Constitution they adopted. That’s no worse than the rest of your arguments.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Then the House Rats should have challenged Trump in court. Go fuck yourself O'Keefed. Don't blame Trump because your team was either too lazy or in too much of a rush to make their case. It's not the Senate's job to clean up their mess.
    Calm down, blob. We all know the “job” that’s expected of the GOP Senators is to acquit. Relax! That’s in the bag. Only the coverup is in question.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Calm down, blob. We all know the “job” that’s expected of the GOP Senators is to acquit. That’s in the bag. Only the coverup is in question.
    White flag. Kunt doesn't even address the fact that the House didn't challenge Trump's privilege claims in Court.

Can you imagine having this Kunt as your attorney? Do you advise your client to turn over information and give statements to opposing counsel they aren't legally required to do so O'Keefed? Do you allow opposing counsel to review all of your client's financial statements and bank records and personal information. Surely you never make any claims of privilege do you not O'Keefed? You just freely turn everything over without even being asked, right Kunt?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Dude61 said:

Blah blah blah
    The United States of America is governed under the Constitution, not the Federalist papers.

@MikeDamone true?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Calm down, blob. We all know the “job” that’s expected of the GOP Senators is to acquit. That’s in the bag. Only the coverup is in question.
    White flag.

Can you imagine having this Kunt as your attorney? Do you advise your client to turn over information and give statements to opposing counsel they aren't legally required to do so O'Keefed? Do you allow opposing counsel to review all of your client's financial statements and bank records and personal information. Surely you never make any claims of privilege do you not O'Keefed. You just freely turn everything over without even being asked, right Kunt?
    Daddy was legally required to turn over non-privileged materials and withhold only what he reasonably claimed was privileged. A blanket privilege as to everything your opponent wants to know is not a thing. Just so you know, you won’t be able to avoid producing your financial records when your wife’s attorney asks for them. There is no “I don’t wanna!” privilege.
  • Options

I thought that no one would be stupid enough to fall for the democrats obvious play to not have any evidence of any crime but just hold their breath and cry for mommy until the bad man leaves

Then @HHusky showed people really are that stupid

Its a simple case. Allegedly. Spell it out and convict

Or shut the fuck up

It was spelled out very well this morning. The whole thing. You gals don’t seem to have any facts to contradict it, and curiously, you don’t seem to want the witnesses to come in and exonerate Daddy.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020

I thought that no one would be stupid enough to fall for the democrats obvious play to not have any evidence of any crime but just hold their breath and cry for mommy until the bad man leaves

Or shut the fuck up

Remember Race, Huds is the idiot that still thinks the Gentle Giant had his hands up and was murdered by a police officer for no reason.😂😂

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Or shut the fuck up

It was spelled out very well this morning. The whole thing. You gals don’t seem to have any facts to contradict it, and curiously, you don’t seem to want the witnesses to come in and exonerate Daddy.
    Sure it was. You just remain incapable of spelling it out.

Are you stupid?
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Or shut the fuck up

Remember Race, Huds is the idiot that still thinks the Gentle Giant had his hands up and was murdered by a police officer for no reason.😂😂

I never said for no reason. I’m sure Mike Brown made Officer Wilson really mad.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Dude61 said:

Blah blah blah

You’re free to argue that what the Framers meant by the words they used is irrelevant to the Constitution they adopted. That’s no worse than the rest of your arguments.
    Better than your citation to US Criminal Code.

#waiting.

HIGH CRIMES!!!!!!!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    H has been doing this since Mueller

Trump was really guilty then too. H just couldn't tell us why
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Dude61 said:

Blah blah blah

Better than your citation to US Criminal Code.

#waiting.

HIGH CRIMES!!!!!!!
    Your quarrel is with the Republicans’ expert.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    edited January 2020
    HHusky said:

Or shut the fuck up

From what puppy mill law school did you allegedly graduate?

No. Seriously - they don't teach your (lack of) logic or knowledge of legal process at any decent law school out there.

But go ahead a paraphrase what you think was 'spelled out'. In your own words.