Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Senate impeachment trial game thread

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I'd be perfectly happy if good old Boy Joe and his son Hunter were subpoenaed to testify in the Senate about Burisma like they would have been if the Republicans were allowed to play by the same rules in the House as the Dems were.

Sure. And let’s have Daddy testify as well.
    Why would the GOP feel required to do that? Because Schiff wants it? The House Dems played partisan politics and are now crying about partisan politics. It's Hard.
    Just thought Daddy would want to explain the timing of his sudden interest in a statement Joe made three years prior.
    It's not your daddy's responsibility to testify to his innocence. The burden of proof lies on the prosecution. Did you not learn that at some point in law school?

This is why you're a partisan shill.
    I just assumed there was an innocent explanation and that it had nothing to do with the fact Joe had become his chief competitor for the presidency. I thought Daddy would want to clear things up. People can be so cynical about his motives, you know.
    Trump cleared it up when he released the transcript.

He was making sure the aid wasn't going down a rat hole and that the corrupt Ukraine government that Obama and Biden used as an ATM was really any different. They got the aid. The military industrial complex got paid. More weapons of death are on the ground

Biden is crooked. Running for president doesn't give you a pass. Just partisan hacks like you have no interest in your frontrunner being a piece of shit Chi Com asset
    Partisan hack? I just proposed Joe and Daddy testify. Read gooder!
    HH thinks that witnesses just need to testify to their innocence and that the prosecution isn't required to present a case. Even @creepycoug makes a better pretend lawyer.
    There are no trial settings in which the defendant can successfully block the testimony of material witnesses. Isn’t civics still required to graduate high school?
  • Options
    edited January 2020

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I'd be perfectly happy if good old Boy Joe and his son Hunter were subpoenaed to testify in the Senate about Burisma like they would have been if the Republicans were allowed to play by the same rules in the House as the Dems were.

Why would the GOP feel required to do that? Because Schiff wants it? The House Dems played partisan politics and are now crying about partisan politics. It's Hard.
    Just thought Daddy would want to explain the timing of his sudden interest in a statement Joe made three years prior.
    It's not your daddy's responsibility to testify to his innocence. The burden of proof lies on the prosecution. Did you not learn that at some point in law school?

I just assumed there was an innocent explanation and that it had nothing to do with the fact Joe had become his chief competitor for the presidency. I thought Daddy would want to clear things up. People can be so cynical about his motives, you know.

He was making sure the aid wasn't going down a rat hole and that the corrupt Ukraine government that Obama and Biden used as an ATM was really any different. They got the aid. The military industrial complex got paid. More weapons of death are on the ground

Biden is crooked. Running for president doesn't give you a pass. Just partisan hacks like you have no interest in your frontrunner being a piece of shit Chi Com asset
    Knowing full well that the morons you follow will never let Joe testify

Trump has no reason to testify since there is no case against him

All the shit you idiots have talked for three years and here we are with you crying about the refs like fucking coogs
    I understand you’re going to win and that Daddy’s guilt isn’t relevant. But I thought you girls were looking for exoneration. I can do the Realpolitik calculus without your help.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

All the shit you idiots have talked for three years and here we are with you crying about the refs like fucking coogs
    I understand you’re going to win and that Daddy’s guilt isn’t relevant. But I thought you girls were looking for exoneration.
    What guilt? Prove it bitch
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I understand you’re going to win and that Daddy’s guilt isn’t relevant. But I thought you girls were looking for exoneration.
    It’s been proven. Hell, it’s been admitted. No one doubts acquittal will follow.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

I would say im surprised the Dems are calling foul at the process immediately after running a sham process, but I'm not.

Beginning to think Nancy withholding the articles of impeachment were done specifically to let the stench of a complete partisan hack job by the house wear off so they could push this "unfair" narrative on the Senate.

Way to go Lefty's, you completely weaponized the impeachment process because you couldn't handle the results of the election.

Impeachment necessarily removes the elected from office. Your protests are a bit of a nothing burger.

Daddy abused his office in the manner Hamilton warned about. He doesn’t want a trial; he wants a dismissal. A trial is what the Constitution provides him however. We’ll see who the Constitutionalists really are now.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HH thinks that witnesses just need to testify to their innocence and that the prosecution isn't required to present a case. Even @creepycoug makes a better pretend lawyer.
    Hurtful notification. Makes me emotional, and we all know what happens when creepycoug gets emotional. It's not pretty.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It’s been proven. Hell, it’s been admitted. No one doubts acquittal will follow.
    You and the morons you follow keep saying this but that doesn't make it so

If it was true you wouldn't be crying like a bitch

Why do you think it is that you are being laughed out of court? I suspect its not the first time
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But the REFS!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    TDS super duper skrong in this thread.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hard hitting news right there. And you wonder why trumptards are referred to as being uneducated. Not to mention actual statistics that shows they are.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    the only reason I think they should drag this out for a long long time is just so two people will continue to lose it everyday - as they have all day today.

My view on all of this is it is nothing but partisan bullshit coming from both the house and senate. Because it is so one-sided in each chamber, just dismiss it and move on.
    Of course, at the same time neither chamber is effing anything up doing impeachment. Maybe if we just keep them in perpetual impeachment....