Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Senate impeachment trial game thread

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

I'm hearing that Schiff is dedicated to a "fair trial" and due process now. Belly laughs in the media room on that one.

TugCons are sticklers for “process”. I’m sure the witnesses Daddy blocked could put this whole silly business, i.e., “drug deal”, to rest.
    HHusky...this might help you.
    https://perspectivesoftroy.com/father-complex/
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

I'd be perfectly happy if good old Boy Joe and his son Hunter were subpoenaed to testify in the Senate about Burisma like they would have been if the Republicans were allowed to play by the same rules in the House as the Dems were.

Sure. And let’s have Daddy testify as well.
    Yeah that's what needs to happen. Both Hillary (Benghazi) and Bill (Monica) have gone under oath. Wonder why Trump won't.

Bedsides, shouldn't Barr be investigating the Bidens? It's awesome watching the tug cons struggle trying to say he needs to be part of the impeachment process.
  • Options

HHusky said:

I'd be perfectly happy if good old Boy Joe and his son Hunter were subpoenaed to testify in the Senate about Burisma like they would have been if the Republicans were allowed to play by the same rules in the House as the Dems were.

Why would the GOP feel required to do that? Because Schiff wants it? The House Dems played partisan politics and are now crying about partisan politics. It's Hard.
    Bill went under oath in 1998. Hillary did in 2013. HTH
  • Options

Schumer offers amendment restricting right to subpoena Hunter Biden and Burisma, et. al.

Dirty, corrupt motherfuckers.... DIRTY

But but....quid pro quo.

Barr is investigating them. The hammer will drop any day now.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,851
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    They must prevent Hunter and anyone connected to Ukraine from testifying. Hunter as well as Pelosi and Kerry's kids are "employed" by Ukrainian energy companies. Cover up bitches!
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,200
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

Why would the GOP feel required to do that? Because Schiff wants it? The House Dems played partisan politics and are now crying about partisan politics. It's Hard.
    Just thought Daddy would want to explain the timing of his sudden interest in a statement Joe made three years prior.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Just thought Daddy would want to explain the timing of his sudden interest in a statement Joe made three years prior.
    It's not your daddy's responsibility to testify to his innocence. The burden of proof lies on the prosecution. Did you not learn that at some point in law school?

This is why you're a partisan shill.
    I just assumed there was an innocent explanation and that it had nothing to do with the fact Joe had become his chief competitor for the presidency. I thought Daddy would want to clear things up. People can be so cynical about his motives, you know.
  • Options

Trump lawyer Patrick Philbin says it is "stunning admission" that the Democrats have shown up and said they need more time for evidence and subpoenas and discovery.

He says if a litigant showed up in court on day of trial and said they needed more time to build a case, "they'd be thrown out of court and the lawyers would probably be sanctioned."

He accuses the House managers of asking the Senate "to do their job for them."

As we see here the democrat's incredibly moronic base is all in on going down to defeat and then crying about a cover up and the refs being against them. Even coogs think that is stupid.

You had no case as you are making so abundantly clear.

And real court cases have an impartial jury and witnesses pertinent to the case are not blocked. You should decide if you want a real court case or not.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It's not your daddy's responsibility to testify to his innocence. The burden of proof lies on the prosecution. Did you not learn that at some point in law school?

This is why you're a partisan shill.
    I just assumed there was an innocent explanation and that it had nothing to do with the fact Joe had become his chief competitor for the presidency. I thought Daddy would want to clear things up. People can be so cynical about his motives, you know.
    Trump cleared it up when he released the transcript.

He was making sure the aid wasn't going down a rat hole and that the corrupt Ukraine government that Obama and Biden used as an ATM was really any different. They got the aid. The military industrial complex got paid. More weapons of death are on the ground

Biden is crooked. Running for president doesn't give you a pass. Just partisan hacks like you have no interest in your frontrunner being a piece of shit Chi Com asset
    Partisan hack? I just proposed Joe and Daddy testify. Read gooder!