Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Senate impeachment trial game thread

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    LebamDawg said:

the only reason I think they should drag this out for a long long time is just so two people will continue to lose it everyday - as they have all day today.

My view on all of this is it is nothing but partisan bullshit coming from both the house and senate. Because it is so one-sided in each chamber, just dismiss it and move on.
    Of course, at the same time neither chamber is effing anything up doing impeachment. Maybe if we just keep them in perpetual impeachment....

Why worry if Trump actually abused power. Just dismiss this so we can let the child realize there's no punishment for his actions. And watch what he does next with his new found power.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I'd be perfectly happy if good old Boy Joe and his son Hunter were subpoenaed to testify in the Senate about Burisma like they would have been if the Republicans were allowed to play by the same rules in the House as the Dems were.

Sure. And let’s have Daddy testify as well.
    Why would the GOP feel required to do that? Because Schiff wants it? The House Dems played partisan politics and are now crying about partisan politics. It's Hard.
    Just thought Daddy would want to explain the timing of his sudden interest in a statement Joe made three years prior.
    It's not your daddy's responsibility to testify to his innocence. The burden of proof lies on the prosecution. Did you not learn that at some point in law school?

This is why you're a partisan shill.
    I just assumed there was an innocent explanation and that it had nothing to do with the fact Joe had become his chief competitor for the presidency. I thought Daddy would want to clear things up. People can be so cynical about his motives, you know.
    Trump cleared it up when he released the transcript.

He was making sure the aid wasn't going down a rat hole and that the corrupt Ukraine government that Obama and Biden used as an ATM was really any different. They got the aid. The military industrial complex got paid. More weapons of death are on the ground

Biden is crooked. Running for president doesn't give you a pass. Just partisan hacks like you have no interest in your frontrunner being a piece of shit Chi Com asset
    Partisan hack? I just proposed Joe and Daddy testify. Read gooder!
    Knowing full well that the morons you follow will never let Joe testify

Trump has no reason to testify since there is no case against him

All the shit you idiots have talked for three years and here we are with you crying about the refs like fucking coogs
    I understand you’re going to win and that Daddy’s guilt isn’t relevant. But I thought you girls were looking for exoneration. I can do the Realpolitik calculus without your help.
    Look at HH and all his righteousness and dire need FEEL justice is being done.

Keep in mind this is the same ahole who stood silent when BO and the rats spied on reporters they disagreed with, Senators who they wanted information on, used the IRS to take away the rights of innocent American citizens, spent tax payer dollars in an effort to unseat the leader of Israel during an election and wire tapped Trumps election HQ when they knew that the dossier was a fake.

We can get into all the people who worked for BO pleading the 5th when under oath but I think we all get the idea.

This scam impeachment is nothing more than an effort to take away the voting rights of everyone who didn't vote for The Bitch. HH is just another goose stepping liberal moron who conveniently ignores the atrocities of Rat leadership when they are in charge.
    Daddy committed his abuses in plain sight. No one could possibly believe you think the facts exonerate him--you're too desperate for the cover-up. You just want this thing processed to its inevitable acquittal without any sort of serious inquiry about what actually happened.

You and Gasbag are always good for a "What about Obama?!?" Quite a defense.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I'd be perfectly happy if good old Boy Joe and his son Hunter were subpoenaed to testify in the Senate about Burisma like they would have been if the Republicans were allowed to play by the same rules in the House as the Dems were.

Why would the GOP feel required to do that? Because Schiff wants it? The House Dems played partisan politics and are now crying about partisan politics. It's Hard.
    Just thought Daddy would want to explain the timing of his sudden interest in a statement Joe made three years prior.
    It's not your daddy's responsibility to testify to his innocence. The burden of proof lies on the prosecution. Did you not learn that at some point in law school?

I just assumed there was an innocent explanation and that it had nothing to do with the fact Joe had become his chief competitor for the presidency. I thought Daddy would want to clear things up. People can be so cynical about his motives, you know.

He was making sure the aid wasn't going down a rat hole and that the corrupt Ukraine government that Obama and Biden used as an ATM was really any different. They got the aid. The military industrial complex got paid. More weapons of death are on the ground

Biden is crooked. Running for president doesn't give you a pass. Just partisan hacks like you have no interest in your frontrunner being a piece of shit Chi Com asset

All the shit you idiots have talked for three years and here we are with you crying about the refs like fucking coogs
    I understand you’re going to win and that Daddy’s guilt isn’t relevant. But I thought you girls were looking for exoneration. I can do the Realpolitik calculus without your help.

Keep in mind this is the same ahole who stood silent when BO and the rats spied on reporters they disagreed with, Senators who they wanted information on, used the IRS to take away the rights of innocent American citizens, spent tax payer dollars in an effort to unseat the leader of Israel during an election and wire tapped Trumps election HQ when they knew that the dossier was a fake.

We can get into all the people who worked for BO pleading the 5th when under oath but I think we all get the idea.

This scam impeachment is nothing more than an effort to take away the voting rights of everyone who didn't vote for The Bitch. HH is just another goose stepping liberal moron who conveniently ignores the atrocities of Rat leadership when they are in charge.
    Daddy committed his abuses in plain sight. No one could possibly believe you think the facts exonerate him--you're too desperate for the cover-up. You just want this thing processed to its inevitable acquittal without any sort of serious inquiry about what actually happened.

Calm down turbo.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    As ive said one of the worst things Trump has brought to mainstream politics is everybody calling each other playground names like fucking kids
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

As ive said one of the worst things Trump has brought to mainstream politics is everybody calling each other playground names like fucking kids
    One side has been doing it for years. They are just mad the other side started doing it back.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Postal91 said:

HHusky said:

I understand you’re going to win and that Daddy’s guilt isn’t relevant.

JFC with the 'daddy' shit, get help. You sound like an unhinged pre-teen.
    Sounds like? Is, or he’s got some deep-seated mental issues...I’m hoping it’s just the former.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

This scam impeachment is nothing more than an effort to take away the voting rights of everyone who didn't vote for The Bitch. HH is just another goose stepping liberal moron who conveniently ignores the atrocities of Rat leadership when they are in charge but fakes outrage when it is politically convenient for his side. Trump is a fucking angel compared to BO his most corrupt admin this country has ever seen.
    Don't forget running guns to the cartels that have killed more than 120 people including American law enforcement.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The house has the sole power of impeachment. They're the prosecutors in a rigged court and have nothing. They could call all the witnesses they wanted and did not. They failed no one and nothing else failed.

The Senate has the sole power to adjudicate the impeachment sent over from the house. It is not their job to call new witnesses or investigate that was solely the houses job. They failed at their job and have delivered a steaming pile of shit that does not even contain an impeachable offense. You're side screwed the pooch.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The house has the sole power of impeachment. They're the prosecutors in a rigged court and have nothing. They could call all the witnesses they wanted and did not. They failed no one and nothing else failed.

The Senate has the sole power to adjudicate the impeachment sent over from the house. It is not their job to call new witnesses or investigate that was solely the houses job. They failed at their job and have delivered a steaming pile of shit that does not even contain an impeachable offense. You're side screwed the pooch.

Every day when I think you really couldn't be more ignorant, you throw another bone. You do realize that Trump didn't hand over requested documents and blocked his inner circle from testifying. I do enjoy you repeating ignorant lies tho.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I left out executive privilege used by presidents since GW. It's a separation of powers. Watching the Senate saying They want Trumps attorney to testify shows how stupid and crazed the left has become.

Aquit and let's get back to MAGA!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

But the REFS!!!!!!!!!

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You should take the L and call it a night. JFC.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946

Do these fucktards not understand the Fifth and Sixth Amendments to the Constitution?

They fucked it up once. Are they going to attempt 'low crimes' instead of 'high crimes' this time to avoid Double Jeopardy?