Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Senate impeachment trial game thread

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Schiff is a truly pathetic faggot
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trump’s legal team is on the floor methodically shredding the impeachment case. Turns out, things aren’t so slam dunk for House Democrats when the President gets a chance to respond.

Imagine that.

— Mark Meadows (@RepMarkMeadows) January 25, 2020
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    And the crickets are chirping louder.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Many may not be old enough for this one but @RaceBannon will get it:

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I'd be perfectly happy if good old Boy Joe and his son Hunter were subpoenaed to testify in the Senate about Burisma like they would have been if the Republicans were allowed to play by the same rules in the House as the Dems were.

Sure. And let’s have Daddy testify as well.
    Why would the GOP feel required to do that? Because Schiff wants it? The House Dems played partisan politics and are now crying about partisan politics. It's Hard.
    Just thought Daddy would want to explain the timing of his sudden interest in a statement Joe made three years prior.
    It's not your daddy's responsibility to testify to his innocence. The burden of proof lies on the prosecution. Did you not learn that at some point in law school?

This is why you're a partisan shill.
    I just assumed there was an innocent explanation and that it had nothing to do with the fact Joe had become his chief competitor for the presidency. I thought Daddy would want to clear things up. People can be so cynical about his motives, you know.
    Trump cleared it up when he released the transcript.

He was making sure the aid wasn't going down a rat hole and that the corrupt Ukraine government that Obama and Biden used as an ATM was really any different. They got the aid. The military industrial complex got paid. More weapons of death are on the ground

Biden is crooked. Running for president doesn't give you a pass. Just partisan hacks like you have no interest in your frontrunner being a piece of shit Chi Com asset
    Partisan hack? I just proposed Joe and Daddy testify. Read gooder!
    HH thinks that witnesses just need to testify to their innocence and that the prosecution isn't required to present a case. Even @creepycoug makes a better pretend lawyer.
    There are no trial settings in which the defendant can successfully block the testimony of material witnesses. Isn’t civics still required to graduate high school?
    In the Courts, the DA needs to be convinced that there is a case against a defendant that will result in a conviction by evidence presented to the jury before prosecution begins. In what Kangaroo court would a DA make a decision to prosecute this case?
  • Options
    No crime. Constitution says high crimes and misdemeanors. Treason etc. No crime has been alleged. None. Just vague bullshit. Nothing prosecutable. Time to and the sham. We'll hear all the lefties testify at their criminal trials when Durham files.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I'd be perfectly happy if good old Boy Joe and his son Hunter were subpoenaed to testify in the Senate about Burisma like they would have been if the Republicans were allowed to play by the same rules in the House as the Dems were.

Why would the GOP feel required to do that? Because Schiff wants it? The House Dems played partisan politics and are now crying about partisan politics. It's Hard.
    Just thought Daddy would want to explain the timing of his sudden interest in a statement Joe made three years prior.
    It's not your daddy's responsibility to testify to his innocence. The burden of proof lies on the prosecution. Did you not learn that at some point in law school?

I just assumed there was an innocent explanation and that it had nothing to do with the fact Joe had become his chief competitor for the presidency. I thought Daddy would want to clear things up. People can be so cynical about his motives, you know.

He was making sure the aid wasn't going down a rat hole and that the corrupt Ukraine government that Obama and Biden used as an ATM was really any different. They got the aid. The military industrial complex got paid. More weapons of death are on the ground

Biden is crooked. Running for president doesn't give you a pass. Just partisan hacks like you have no interest in your frontrunner being a piece of shit Chi Com asset
    HH thinks that witnesses just need to testify to their innocence and that the prosecution isn't required to present a case. Even @creepycoug makes a better pretend lawyer.
    There are no trial settings in which the defendant can successfully block the testimony of material witnesses. Isn’t civics still required to graduate high school?
    In the Courts, the DA needs to be convinced that there is a case against a defendant that will result in a conviction by evidence presented to the jury before prosecution begins. In what Kangaroo court would a DA make a decision to prosecute this case?
    I'm hearing that despite Hillary breaking the law with her emails no DA would bring charges
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I'm hearing that despite Hillary breaking the law with her emails no DA would bring charges
    I'm tired of hearing about her damn emails!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Did we win yet?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And yet Trump has been investigated by political opponents since before he won

Go figure
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Answer- no agency. No investigation. Not debunked. The H and Scott big lie approach

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This question and answer back and forth is such BS - when a question is asked it is amazing that whoever answers instantly has backing up material, videos, documents that can be shown.

So methinks that last night the WH team and the House prosecutors wrote the questions then gave them to the Senators to present. I have had to laff at many of the answers with the speaker pretending they were caught off guard by the question. Tim to go watch sports...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Roberts is running cover again

Rand Paul is going after him on the whistleblower