Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Senate impeachment trial game thread

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dude61 said:

John Roberts does nothing while the FISA court which he personally oversees illegally spied on an American citizen. He did nothing when DOJ determined the court was defrauded. But when a senator asked a question, Roberts shuts that down. Twice. What a fucking coward.

This from the team that deplores judicial activism. Can’t make this stuff up.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Dude61 said:

John Roberts does nothing while the FISA court which he personally oversees illegally spied on an American citizen. He did nothing when DOJ determined the court was defrauded. But when a senator asked a question, Roberts shuts that down. Twice. What a fucking coward.

I don't recall anyone opposing Judicial activism when directed at rooting our fraud and corruption on the Courts my strawman ass fucking Kunt of a friend. Can you direct me to the Conservative policy/belief that opposes the Chief Justice looking into fraud and corruption in the Judicial Branch on account of their opposition to judicial activism?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Dude61 said:

I don't recall anyone opposing Judicial activism when directed at rooting our fraud and corruption on the Courts my strawman ass fucking Kunt of a friend. Can you direct me to the Conservative policy/belief that opposes the Chief Justice looking into fraud and corruption in the Judicial Branch on account of their opposition to judicial activism?
    So TugCons thinks the Supreme Court should very publicly take on a case not presented to them. Yes, you cannot make this stuff up.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Dude61 said:

So TugCons thinks the Supreme Court should very publicly take on a case not presented to them. Yes, you cannot make this stuff up.
    Who said anything about a case my lying Kunt of a friend?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Dude61 said:

Whooooooosh!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:
    » show previous quotes

You also can't make up the fact that Roberts is presiding over the Senate trial and as such makes rulings that allegedly are non partisan yet he's been a partisan hack since W nominated him

W the real conservative

Why is Roberts protecting Schiff and the whistleblower?

He can be impeached too
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946

HHusky said:
    » show previous quotes

You also can't make up the fact that Roberts is presiding over the Senate trial and as such makes rulings that allegedly are non partisan yet he's been a partisan hack since W nominated him

W the real conservative

He can be impeached too

Perhaps, like in the last two episodes of Ray Donovan, the judge is in on it too. Until he jumps out the window and gets whacked in the woods.

Honest to god, this whole thing is episodic TV. Is Aaron Sorkin the screenwriter for this whole shit show?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:
    » show previous quotes

W the real conservative

He can be impeached too

Perhaps, like in the last two episodes of Ray Donovan, the judge is in on it too. Until he jumps out the window and gets whacked in the woods.

Honest to god, this whole thing is episodic TV. Is Aaron Sorkin the screenwriter for this whole shit show?

Roberts is a never Trumper like the rest o the Bush clan. He is clearly part of the problem and not impartial.
  • Options
    edited January 2020

HHusky said:
    » show previous quotes

W the real conservative

He can be impeached too

Roberts is a never Trumper like the rest o the Bush clan. He is clearly part of the problem and not impartial.
    Fo' sho'. Bushes, Clintons...same coin different sides.

RBG needs to die the fuck off so Trump can get his own guys in there to preside over the Senate trial in Impeachment: Part Deaux-MAGA's Revenge, coming Jan 2021 to a house of congress near you.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Dude61 said:

Whooooooosh!
    You Wooshed yourself dumbfuck. Roberts doesn't need to "take on the case" in order to address the abuse and fraud on the FISA court. You're nowhere near a fucking bright as you feel you are O'Keefed.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Is this still a thing?

Is the left getting their hopes up again haha

When will they learn? Seriously how many times.

I want to say when Trump beats Biden maybe they'll figure it out but I know they won't.

Theyll be confused as to how America just keeps getting more evil and racist. When the millennials grow up they'll turn the nation blue!!!!
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2020
    Schiff just gave the most fucked up scenario I have ever seen - he just went off the deep end. He said if Trump is acquited he will ask the Russians to hack Burisma to get info on Biden. Then use that data to feed false narrative to win the election.

Jesus he sucks (edit - Schiff)
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Vote down more witnesses tomorrow. Then acquit.............move on.👍🏻
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In case you wondered where Bolton falls on the spectrum

Former National Security Adviser John Bolton on Thursday defended the impeachment inquiry witnesses who have been attacked by President Trump, implicitly hitting back at similar criticism he has faced for his role in the process.

KXAN reported that as Bolton was speaking to a private gathering for an investment firm in Austin, Texas, he defended several of the officials who testified in the House impeachment hearings, including Alexander Vindman, William Taylor, Fiona Hill, Tim Morrison and Marie Yovanovitch.

"All of them acted in the best interest of the country as they saw it and consistent to what they thought our policies were," Bolton told the audience during a Q&A session, according to KXAN. "The idea that somehow testifying to what you think is true is destructive to the system of government we have — I think, is very nearly the reverse — the exact reverse of the truth."

Bullshit
  • Options

In case you wondered where Bolton falls on the spectrum

Former National Security Adviser John Bolton on Thursday defended the impeachment inquiry witnesses who have been attacked by President Trump, implicitly hitting back at similar criticism he has faced for his role in the process.

KXAN reported that as Bolton was speaking to a private gathering for an investment firm in Austin, Texas, he defended several of the officials who testified in the House impeachment hearings, including Alexander Vindman, William Taylor, Fiona Hill, Tim Morrison and Marie Yovanovitch.

"All of them acted in the best interest of the country as they saw it and consistent to what they thought our policies were," Bolton told the audience during a Q&A session, according to KXAN. "The idea that somehow testifying to what you think is true is destructive to the system of government we have — I think, is very nearly the reverse — the exact reverse of the truth."

Bullshit

Bolton cashing in on speaking appearances and book deals.

When does he get appointed to a couple well paying Board of Director gigs?

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    And for the Hail Mary!!!!

At least the NYT is starting to be honest about their TDS.