Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dick Newt vs Chris Polk.

1235»

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter

chuck said:

Polk was projected as a 2-3 round guy prior to the draft by many mock experts. His shoulder and knee were big red flags for teams and rightfully so. His shoulder was always falling out.

Rumors that sark bad mouthed him for either attitude or work ethic but who knows. He definitely didn’t work on his body much the longer he was in college. Do t know if that was due to his shoulder issues though. Absolute stud regardless.

It’s not that relevant but Polk would have gotten booted from UW if Pete was the coach. He was involved in something that got another RB arrested and kicked off the team.
    Huh? What was that?

Polk wasnt OKG. I dont think he was a bad guy or anything, but it was obvious he wasnt a hard worker and probably had too much of a mind of his own to play for Pete. His decision to play for Ty when he could have gone anywhere was odd in itself.
    Think Jeremiah Pharms. Allegedly, a very similar incident. I knew the guy it happened to.

Polk’s mom wanted him to play for Ty IIRC. He was kind of a goofy guy on Hard Knocks when he was with the Texans. Him and his mom were featured in an episode.
    They shot someone for weed?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,522 Swaye's Wigwam
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Sark was lax and we went 7-5

Pete is a tuff guy and we ended up 7-5

Sounds like both failed to connect with today's utes

But Pete build a program that is going to last for the next coach to take over or something.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited December 2019

@BroadcastingDawg is an underrated retard on ths bored. All of his basketball posts fucking suck too.

Man. This weirdo is really on my nuts.

Actually seems a lot of you are... you guys really care this much about what I have to say? I appreciate it.

Chris Polk was a good college running back. I'll never say he wasn't.

He went undrafted... c'mon guys. "Chris Polk may have been our best back since Dillon" yet he went un-fucking drafted? You actually believe what you just wrote?
    He would have been drafted if not for the injuries that ultimately ended his career, dumbass.
    I would have been drafted if not for a multitude of reasons. I like my greatest players of all time to not have "what could have been of not for..." scenarios
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

chuck said:

Polk was projected as a 2-3 round guy prior to the draft by many mock experts. His shoulder and knee were big red flags for teams and rightfully so. His shoulder was always falling out.

Rumors that sark bad mouthed him for either attitude or work ethic but who knows. He definitely didn’t work on his body much the longer he was in college. Do t know if that was due to his shoulder issues though. Absolute stud regardless.

It’s not that relevant but Polk would have gotten booted from UW if Pete was the coach. He was involved in something that got another RB arrested and kicked off the team.
    Huh? What was that?

Polk wasnt OKG. I dont think he was a bad guy or anything, but it was obvious he wasnt a hard worker and probably had too much of a mind of his own to play for Pete. His decision to play for Ty when he could have gone anywhere was odd in itself.
    Think Jeremiah Pharms. Allegedly, a very similar incident. I knew the guy it happened to.

Polk’s mom wanted him to play for Ty IIRC. He was kind of a goofy guy on Hard Knocks when he was with the Texans. Him and his mom were featured in an episode.
    Everything but actually shooting. Brandon Johnson got booted for it and I believe he was the key guy involved. He ended up killing someone in Cali after getting kicked off UW.

chuck said:

Huh? What was that?

Everything but actually shooting. Brandon Johnson got booted for it and I believe he was the key guy involved. He ended up killing someone in Cali after getting kicked off UW.
    FoR all the credit that ty got for comportment and all that bs, he really brought in some assholes. Brandon Johnson was a murderer. That Houston guy that transferred from UTexas went on an epic bender. Middleton had a lot of issues. You would have thought we’d be better at football for all the issues that were there.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

chuck said:

Huh? What was that?

FoR all the credit that ty got for comportment and all that bs, he really brought in some assholes. Brandon Johnson was a murderer. That Houston guy that transferred from UTexas went on an epic bender. Middleton had a lot of issues. You would have thought we’d be better at football for all the issues that were there.
    Middleton was a good guy. I saw him out in Montana. Izbicki was a horrible TE but him and his brother were both really cool.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,521 Standard Supporter

@BroadcastingDawg is an underrated retard on ths bored. All of his basketball posts fucking suck too.

Actually seems a lot of you are... you guys really care this much about what I have to say? I appreciate it.

He went undrafted... c'mon guys. "Chris Polk may have been our best back since Dillon" yet he went un-fucking drafted? You actually believe what you just wrote?
    He would have been drafted if not for the injuries that ultimately ended his career, dumbass.
    I would have been drafted if not for a multitude of reasons. I like my greatest players of all time to not have "what could have been of not for..." scenarios
    Joey Thomas, is that you?

Joey Thomas, is that you?

Joey Thomas was drafted by the packers.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    How the fuck did #mydick get compared to Polk? Gay useless noncontent thread

It was the One of the pillars of @BroadcastingDawg grand entrance. @chuck couldn't handle the disrespect and this is where we ended up. Merry Christmas.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,924 Swaye's Wigwam

You're right. I wish I hadn't started it. I was not the one comparing them though. I started the thread because someone else did.

The only thing that made it worthwhile was the posting of Polk highlights. That's a good compilation too. Who wouldn't want to watch it?