Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dick Newt vs Chris Polk.

chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,924 Swaye's Wigwam
Um...no. Not really comparable.

Note the number of highlight plays against high level competition, ie Notre Dame, LSU, Nebraska, Oregon, and USC. Havent seen many of those from Newt yet, not that there can't be some in the future in his role as the short yardage guy.
https://youtu.be/rgE_wfHsDOc

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    @BroadcastingDawg is an underrated retard on ths bored. All of his basketball posts fucking suck too.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019

@BroadcastingDawg is an underrated retard on ths bored. All of his basketball posts fucking suck too.

I am convinced he is either a reincarnation of balls or a twelve year old that just figured out how to get around the parental restrictions on his home computer. Ewiwbi.

I am convinced he is either a reincarnation of balls or a twelve year old that just figured out how to get around the parental restrictions on his home computer. Ewiwbi.
    Newton is a god and Quade Green sucks!!!!!
  • BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,354

Man. This weirdo is really on my nuts.

Actually seems a lot of you are... you guys really care this much about what I have to say? I appreciate it.

Chris Polk was a good college running back. I'll never say he wasn't.

He went undrafted... c'mon guys. "Chris Polk may have been our best back since Dillon" yet he went un-fucking drafted? You actually believe what you just wrote?

Actually seems a lot of you are... you guys really care this much about what I have to say? I appreciate it.

He went undrafted... c'mon guys. "Chris Polk may have been our best back since Dillon" yet he went un-fucking drafted? You actually believe what you just wrote?
    Because he had a degenerative shoulder/hip/knee of some sort lol. Newton wishes he had that explosiveness. Fuck Newton can’t even bust a big run against fucking Byu.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter

He would have been drafted if not for the injuries that ultimately ended his career, dumbass.
    Don’t let facts get in the way of an opinion.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,713
    We would literally be undefeated with Polk on this team. Very durable too. Ahmed and Newton are always dinged up.
    edited December 2019
    I just got a pm from @BroadcastingDawg here it is...

“Can suck a big fig d!ck! What do you have to save about big d!ck Newton now! Piece of sh!t, 5 star riding b!tch! You are nothing more than a fake a$$ homer!
    We are all waiting for for apology on calling this kid out when he is the best RB in the program! Bigger, stronger, faster than you your lack of understanding! Own up to it you living in your mommas basement , big chick loving, sleeps in a onezzzz, sniffs farts for fun, living in the past, worst recruiting inside information, sits down to piss, peeps out high school chicks, talks shit without seeing real talent, hides behind a computer without knowing sh!t, bias a$$! Come bring you scary a$$ down to Palmdale if you have a problem with it!
    You can find us and Friday night in SoCal if need to be reminded of how sh!tyy your opinion is!
    Anyone who saw this game and has something good to say.......go ahead and leave a little message of what you thing about Richard “fig dick” Newton!
    🍆purplerain, in the city, we call him “the dude” start all you topics with that! 4 years to go with “the dude” blowing that sh!t up on you bro! I’ll be waiting for you to get on both knees you football gods praying, low IQ, dropped out of high school, low key Washington state fan, only cheering for what scouts say is the best player loving, false representation of UW, middle finger sucking douche!
    To “the dude!” DIRT MADE!”
    edited December 2019
    Chris Polk was a good college running back.

He was not an elite talent. He was a good college running back.

No more, no less.

Those saying that Newton doesn't have a chance to be near or at his level, I just don't understand the reasoning. You've seen him play for exactly one year and do a pretty damn good job in the role he's been asked to play.

Chris Polk was not an elite RB. I don't think Newton is either. I think Newton can end up with similar numbers when all is said and done.

Good enough for me.

I just got a pm from @BroadcastingDawg here it is...

“Can suck a big fig d!ck! What do you have to save about big d!ck Newton now! Piece of sh!t, 5 star riding b!tch! You are nothing more than a fake a$$ homer!
    We are all waiting for for apology on calling this kid out when he is the best RB in the program! Bigger, stronger, faster than you your lack of understanding! Own up to it you living in your mommas basement , big chick loving, sleeps in a onezzzz, sniffs farts for fun, living in the past, worst recruiting inside information, sits down to piss, peeps out high school chicks, talks shit without seeing real talent, hides behind a computer without knowing sh!t, bias a$$! Come bring you scary a$$ down to Palmdale if you have a problem with it!
    You can find us and Friday night in SoCal if need to be reminded of how sh!tyy your opinion is!
    Anyone who saw this game and has something good to say.......go ahead and leave a little message of what you thing about Richard “fig dick” Newton!
    🍆purplerain, in the city, we call him “the dude” start all you topics with that! 4 years to go with “the dude” blowing that sh!t up on you bro! I’ll be waiting for you to get on both knees you football gods praying, low IQ, dropped out of high school, low key Washington state fan, only cheering for what scouts say is the best player loving, false representation of UW, middle finger sucking douche!
    To “the dude!” DIRT MADE!”

Officially the weirdest thing ever posted here.

You're really afraid to type out the word ass, so you use dollar signs?
    You are clueless. You really should just dose yourself on gasoline, bum a light from the homeless dude down the street and light yourself on fire!!

You are clueless. You really should just dose yourself on gasoline, bum a light from the homeless dude down the street and light yourself on fire!!

The hell is wrong with this guy?
    edited December 2019
    chuck said:

@backthepack You have a chance to bow out and let this guy be the biggest retard. Hes winning handily so far but if you carry this shit on the perception will be that the gap closed. Maybe it would be more than perception (faggy winking face thing)

Why do you hate copy pastas?
    chuck said:

@backthepack You have a chance to bow out and let this guy be the biggest retard. Hes winning handily so far but if you carry this shit on the perception will be that the gap closed. Maybe it would be more than perception (faggy winking face thing)

Listen...

You can like Chris Polk all you want. It's very easy to talk about a player in hindsight like I said before.

I'm making the prediction that Newton will put up similar numbers and turn out to be a very, very good back when all is said and done. I like what I've seen from him, a lot. You can't teach his toughness and when he learns to truly utilize his skillset, I think we've got another great UW back in the making.

I'm not sure why you hate my sentiment so much.

Chris Polk was a good college running back. I'm sorry that I don't put him on the level of an elite player. I reserve that title for something else.