Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dick Newt vs Chris Polk.

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,924 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

@backthepack You have a chance to bow out and let this guy be the biggest retard. Hes winning handily so far but if you carry this shit on the perception will be that the gap closed. Maybe it would be more than perception (faggy winking face thing)

Why do you hate copy pastas?
    I got it. I was just saying leave the guy to his devices.

I need to take my own advice
  • Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 807
    Chris Polk was really fucking good. If you think newt is even close you are fucking blind... or a twelve year old.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Chris Polk was really fucking good. If you think newt is even close you are fucking blind... or a twelve year old.

Or a retard
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    If anyone says Polk was anything less than an ELITE Huskie legend they can get fucked... That being said, anyone got a link so I can relive the 8 plays from inside the 2 yard line that we couldn't push it in vs Notre Dame in 2009? Still the most emblematic sequence of plays for the Lockner era IMO.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Take it all in boys. It's time to come home.

Two Doogs arguing over Saturday level players on shit teams.

UW football is back!
  • BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,354
    Mosster47 said:

UW football is back!

Except that was my sentiment all along.

That most, if not all running backs for UW over the last decade have been nothing more than Saturday players. The exception being Sankey.

Newton is a Saturday only player, who has about the same ceiling as players who people on this board are vigorously defending.

I had no idea people loved Polk so much on this board.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,521 Standard Supporter

Or a retard
    Could be a blind 12 year old retard.

Abundance.

Mosster47 said:

UW football is back!

Except that was my sentiment all along.

That most, if not all running backs for UW over the last decade have been nothing more than Saturday players. The exception being Sankey.

Newton is a Saturday only player, who has about the same ceiling as players who people on this board are vigorously defending.

I had no idea people loved Polk so much on this board.
    And this is exactly why he’s not good enough, you stupid fuck.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited December 2019

@BroadcastingDawg is an underrated retard on ths bored. All of his basketball posts fucking suck too.

You have been a real dick lately man
    FYI
    edited December 2019

@BroadcastingDawg is an underrated retard on ths bored. All of his basketball posts fucking suck too.

You have been a real dick lately man
    FYI
    Imagine taking a message board seriously
    Houhusky said:

Anyone who uses nfl production to grade college performance is an auto-retard in my book

Wait you mean talented players at the NFL level are good in college? Who knew!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    This thread is dumb. Polk was a beast.

Broadcastingdoog is saying Newton might be able to be just as good. I don’t see it yet, but he was a freshman. Polk never had to share carries with anyone.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Houhusky said:

Anyone who uses nfl production to grade college performance is an auto-retard in my book

Yet you don’t care about high school football and it’s the same thing. Talented players in college were really good in high school.

Houhusky said:

No, dumbass. NFL troglodytes would call Vince Young, Kellen Moore, Stan Emptermans, Tebow, et al, zeros.
    The exception not the rule. It’s almost like people bust out for a myriad of reasons.

Houhusky said:

Yet you don’t care about high school football and it’s the same thing. Talented players in college were really good in high school.

But move Salvon to WR!1!1!1!