Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dick Newt vs Chris Polk.

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,522 Swaye's Wigwam
    What a weird highlight reel. What's that thing where somebody tries to tackle the running back but then doesn't because the running back does something good? I'm confused.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club

Houhusky said:

Anyone who uses nfl production to grade college performance is an auto-retard in my book

Wait you mean talented players at the NFL level are good in college? Who knew!
    Yet you don’t care about high school football and it’s the same thing. Talented players in college were really good in high school.

But move Salvon to WR!1!1!1!
    Fuck off
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited December 2019

@BroadcastingDawg is an underrated retard on ths bored. All of his basketball posts fucking suck too.

You have been a real dick lately man
    FYI
    Imagine taking a message board seriously
    I’m getting a blow job from your mom as I type, how serious can it be....
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Houhusky said:

Anyone who uses nfl production to grade college performance is an auto-retard in my book

Yet you don’t care about high school football and it’s the same thing. Talented players in college were really good in high school.

Never said that. I’ve always thought Salvon was a pretty good player who should be used a little differently. He’s improved while at UW.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,090 Swaye's Wigwam
    Man, this bored usually ends up hating all of our (?) players. But in the case of Newton, I didn't think it would be so soon.

Is the Wild Dick as good as Polk was as a SR. No. Could he be, with Keith Price as his QB, and the greatest offensive mind in College football Steve Sarkesian calling plays. (Hi Kirk Herbstreit). Maybe. Maybe not. I'm in the LIFPO crowd.

Had a dog I named Alexis. Have a dog currently named Polk. Next dog will undoubtedly be named Wild Dick. I'm never wrong with choosing really good Saturday running backs as dog names. So I'm going to say, he'll be good enough. Take all the screenshots you need.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

@BroadcastingDawg is an underrated retard on ths bored. All of his basketball posts fucking suck too.

FYI
    Weak. Be better. This is a 5th grade insult. “I fucked your mom” hehehe

Houhusky said:

Fuck off
    Bannon was wrong. Ya love to see it.
  • DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 708
    I'm not interested in making comparisons between Polk and Newton yet.

If you remember early in Polk's career he didn't look that good (injured in 2 games). If I recall he was running
    the ball a bit more timid than our memory recalls. Like all good RB he learned the position
    and accepted being physical and War Daddy was born.

What I like about Newton is he's already physical. He needs some coaching. First thing that needs to be
    enforced is no turning your back at the LoS. Great RB always keep their shoulders towards the end zone and eyes forward.

I don't think anyone should fool themselves into thinking this OL was good at anything. They didn't pass block that well and their run blocking was inconsistent. They opened up some big holes every now and then (USC - Ahmed TD scamper) but it was few and far between.

Polk was an exceptional RB and we had a OL that that was good at run blocking (look at the highlights, he got to 2nd level many times before getting hit).

I'm hoping Huff's next OL understands they have to be road graders.

Houhusky said:

Fuck off
    About what faggot?

Houhusky said:

Fuck off
    About what faggot?
    Moving Salvon to WR lol.

Houhusky said:

Fuck off
    About what faggot?
    Moving Salvon to WR lol.
    Why is that funny?

Got a link faggot? I never said it. Fuck off junior

Houhusky said:

Fuck off
    About what faggot?
    Moving Salvon to WR lol.
    Why is that funny?

Pgos and you were driving that train. He doesn’t run TUFF enuff!1!1!

Houhusky said:

Fuck off
    About what faggot?
    Moving Salvon to WR lol.
    Why is that funny?

Pgos and you were driving that train. He doesn’t run TUFF enuff!1!1!
    Bullshit

Prove it or delete your account fag
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,924 Swaye's Wigwam
    I like this thread because it's about Polk and has Polk highlights and praise for Chris Polk. It's pretty shitty otherwise.

Nobody had any idea Polk was a good running back with power until that LSU game, which should've been his first as a RS freshman. He was a shocking revelation in his first real game.

Newton is awesome and has a great role on the team. I love him. He just isn't in that same category and can't ever be. Hes not as talented. Period.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

FYI
    Odd thing is... if I didn’t fuck her, someone in here most likely did.

FYI
    Odd thing is... if I didn’t fuck her, someone in here most likely did.
    You sound gay, I have 2 dads.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited December 2019
    Alexis said:

Man, this bored usually ends up hating all of our (?) players. But in the case of Newton, I didn't think it would be so soon.

Is the Wild Dick as good as Polk was as a SR. No. Could he be, with Keith Price as his QB, and the greatest offensive mind in College football Steve Sarkesian calling plays. (Hi Kirk Herbstreit). Maybe. Maybe not. I'm in the LIFPO crowd.

Had a dog I named Alexis. Have a dog currently named Polk. Next dog will undoubtedly be named Wild Dick. I'm never wrong with choosing really good Saturday running backs as dog names. So I'm going to say, he'll be good enough. Take all the screenshots you need.

If Newton got 250 carries like Polk did, I don’t think it’s entirely impossible that he would put up similar numbers.

Polk was great tho. I remember his back to back 50+ yard TD’s when we got blown out by Stanford in 2011, he got 170+ yards against Nebraska in the Holliday Bowl. He was a really good RB. I don’t care that he wasn’t a highly coveted NFL prospect. Neither was Gaskin. Sankey was drafted in the 2nd round but flamed our quickly. It doesn’t make them any less of a player at UW.

I don’t think Polk was a very hard worker. He was great, but I remember his picture at the combine and he had a beer belly.
    edited December 2019

Alexis said:

If Newton got 250 carries like Polk did, I don’t think it’s entirely impossible that he would put up similar numbers.

Polk was great tho. I remember his back to back 50+ yard TD’s when we got blown out by Stanford in 2011, he got 170+ yards against Nebraska in the Holliday Bowl. He was a really good RB. I don’t care that he wasn’t a highly coveted NFL prospect. Neither was Gaskin. Sankey was drafted in the 2nd round but flamed our quickly. It doesn’t make them any less of a player at UW.
    And this proves you’re retarded.

He would have been a day 2 guy if he didn’t get hurt