Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thank you Chris Petersen

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,302 Founders Club

Hope he never coaches again because I would be weird and jealous if he did.

Too bad this place didn't exist during the Neuheisal years. Those were fun. At least Petersen got UW back to the top 10 like neuheisal has them. (Petersen was at least a me to beat Ricks win % buy a couple 1/1000th).

I'd prefer a rose bowl win, but at least Petersen made an appearance in Pasadena Even though he wasn't there excited for the game, it was nice to there.

Can someone translate this please?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Too bad this place didn't exist during the Neuheisal years. Those were fun. At least Petersen got UW back to the top 10 like neuheisal has them. (Petersen was at least a me to beat Ricks win % buy a couple 1/1000th).

I'd prefer a rose bowl win, but at least Petersen made an appearance in Pasadena Even though he wasn't there excited for the game, it was nice to there.

I can.

Pete = Rick without a Rosebowl win.

I can.

Beating 8-5 Purdue isnt impressive. Ill take playoff loss
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,345 Swaye's Wigwam

I can.

Beating 8-5 Purdue isnt impressive. Ill take playoff loss
    Yup

I can.

Beating 8-5 Purdue isnt impressive. Ill take playoff appearance
    The peach bowl was just a reminder that UW didn't belong on that stage. It was depressing.

The Rose bowl win was a party and fun as hell. Rick leading the band. 12-1. Tui. And it was a rose bowl was win.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I can.

The peach bowl was just a reminder that UW didn't belong on that stage. It was depressing.

The Rose bowl win was a party and fun as hell. Rick leading the band. 12-1. Tui. And it was a rose bowl was win.
    I went to the game and had a great time, but PGOS is right.

I can.

Yeah, getting your ass beat and exposed as a pretender is way more fun then making a trip to the rose bowl, winning, and popping off.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,033 Standard Supporter

I can.

Yeah, getting your ass beat and exposed as a pretender is way more fun then making a trip to the rose bowl, winning, and popping off.
    For fuck sakes the ny6 bowls are not a big deal any more. Players that have enough balls all around the country are owning the decision to sit out. Those with shriveled nutsacks are dressing for the game and sitting out like Rapp culture.

The rose bowl was still a big deal in 2000/2001. It’s now become some weird consolation prize people try to prop up as being just as good as the final 4 It’s not. Teenagers don’t care. Most adults don’t care any more. It’s not even the conference champions most years in that game.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,345 Swaye's Wigwam
    Youre being a doog Damone

Ya hate to see it

Youre being a doog Damone

Ya hate to see it

The marinerization of the huskies is complete.

I miss Washington dammit
    Wishing for the days of beating 8-4 Purdue is the definition of a fucking Mariners fan being happy to just be in the running for the playoffs

Hth
    12-1, winning the conference when it was still an accomplishment, a rose bowl win and one of the top rankings in school history vs "we kept it close for a half". Did you get a "We scored first Champion" peach bowl shirt?

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,571
    edited December 2019

Pete compresssed Iron Mike Bellotti’s career arc into six years at UW. That’s an accomplishment of sorts.

First of all, “lolz”

Second of all, no he didn’t.

Third #whitebellotti ©Mike Seaver 2014
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,937

Started posting on Hardcore Husky as a pour 22 year old degenerate. It was a great outlet for me to scream away all of lifes difficulties. Never thought i would see the day where Husky football was semi relevant again. Godspeed Pete, I will always be a fan.

Next step of your evolution: Donate!
    Stalin always axin' for the quan.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,937
    edited December 2019

Biggest win at UW.

hardly dood. come on.

even making it and losing to Bamers is a better win that this piece of shit send off.

beating Cuog! is more signficant than this.

re-evaluate your shit man.