Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thank you Chris Petersen

Started posting on Hardcore Husky as a pour 22 year old degenerate. It was a great outlet for me to scream away all of lifes difficulties. Never thought i would see the day where Husky football was semi relevant again. Godspeed Pete, I will always be a fan.

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Baseman said:

Love me some Peterman

He will excel wherever he decides to go upon opportunity.

Was too much pressure up up there I guess and needed a break.

#gofishingpete

SECDAWG said:

Baseman said:

Love me some Peterman

#gofishingpete
    Pressue? Thats the least of his worries.

His life revolved around football for 30 years. He worked one thousand times harder running a program than you will ever work in your life.

That is a 24/7 365 job. Your family life suffers. You can barely take a vacation. You dont get to pursue other hobbies. You dont ever get to fucking relax.

I get the desire to do something else. I could never be that dedicated to something
    You made my point. MI’s at 55 are real, call it “pressure” or “work”.

But OK

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,345 Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Baseman said:

Love me some Peterman

#gofishingpete
    Pressue? Thats the least of his worries.

His life revolved around football for 30 years. He worked one thousand times harder running a program than you will ever work in your life.

That is a 24/7 365 job. Your family life suffers. You can barely take a vacation. You dont get to pursue other hobbies. You dont ever get to fucking relax.

I get the desire to do something else. I could never be that dedicated to something
    You made my point. MI’s at 55 are real, call it “pressure” or “work”.

But OK

55 year olds who have made it can say fuck off to slaving away at work and go to Bora Bora or the Maldives for 3 weeks at a time with no care in the world

Can Petersen do that?

Fuck off.
    Yeah. He can do that. It’s obvious.

Jeebus
  • dooginthehalldooginthehall Member Posts: 182
    Pete compresssed Iron Mike Bellotti’s career arc into six years at UW. That’s an accomplishment of sorts.

• DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024
    Biggest win at UW.

Biggest win at UW.

Without a doubt. Beat a top 20 team and his old team he coached. Would been a complete embarrassment to lose this game.

Not the biggest win at UW, but def the biggest win for Peter.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Started posting on Hardcore Husky as a pour 22 year old degenerate. It was a great outlet for me to scream away all of lifes difficulties. Never thought i would see the day where Husky football was semi relevant again. Godspeed Pete, I will always be a fan.

Now you're a pout 29 year old degenerate?
  • BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    I will miss Petermen