Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

But how is the media leftist partisan hacks?

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,084 Standard Supporter
    So you start with "he" and then you say "her". Which one of you is this confused about your genders or is it both of you?

How did you breed?
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    edited December 2019
    The question was about my father-in-law, you dolt

the fuck is it with you people and basic reading comprehension
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

but tell me again how self-worth needs to be tied to a paycheck, it's always good for a laugh

Said like a guy who has lived off his wife for how many years now? 10? 15? What’s the father in-law think of this “self-worth” speech?

And what work you’ve done, from reading your boasting was what? 20 years ago? 25?

Your father in-law I’m sure thinks his daughter found a winner, a real go getter.

He understands and appreciates the contributions I've made on both the home and business fronts (yes, I do work there, no paycheck)

Both of her parents counseled us many years ago to take this course in our lives, so yeah, they're OK with it, thanks for asking

Talked to your parents lately?

Yeah I’ll bet
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,084 Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

The question was about my father-in-law, you dolt

the fuck is it with you people and basic reading comprehension

Sure sweet cheeks.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    edited December 2019
    I remember a simpler time when a Houston rapper (@WilburHooksHands), an anti-vax stoner (@pawz), Gil Dobies dad (@RaceBannon), an effeminate witty Bear (@BearsWiin), and a NorCal dude brah alcoholic (yours truly) broke bread at Kip's.

Edit: pawz was there in 2016 while Race had the crud, but finally showed in 2018. Being an alcoholic I'm allowed to blend the occasions and the point stands.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

BearsWiin said:

Temecula keybored jockey whines about people who know more than he does, those fucking experts

There's another thread today about your experts lying for 20 years about Afghanistan

But they have nice resumes

Like Bob McNamara

When did Cal start churning out establishment hacks?
    Look at you trying to pin Afghanistan on the other team.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

BearsWiin said:

Temecula keybored jockey whines about people who know more than he does, those fucking experts

There's another thread today about your experts lying for 20 years about Afghanistan

Like Bob McNamara

I did?

You're really struggling
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

Been thinking a lot about why Trump will survive impeachment when Nixon didn’t. For 20+ years Fox News (and rightwing talk radio) has told GOP voters that Democrats are evil. As lawless as Trump is, Republicans believe Dems are worse. That’s the power of propaganda.

Yes, absolutely. But it goes beyond Fox News. This story can be traced back to the creation of right-wing think tanks, which were founded for the explicit purpose of helping conservatives win the "war of ideas", as former Reagan adviser Murray Weidenbaum once said. 1/

Conservative think-tanks arose from the expectation that conservative ideas deserve the same weight as objective facts. When that didn't happen, conservatives cried "liberal bias" and went off & created their own echo-chambers, with think-tanks as the foundation. 2/

Conservative think-tanks exist to produce ideologically-driven "research" and partisan "knowledge". When the media did not give this "knowledge" the same weight as objective facts, conservatives created their own sources of media to disseminate this partisan information. 3/

Conservatives used this to create the narrative that the mainstream media is corrupted by "liberal bias" -- simply because mainstream media refused to treat partisan information as if it carried the same weight as objective facts. 4/

In doing so, they not only undermined public trust in shared sources of knowledge -- they poisoned our political process by making it impossible to even agree upon a shared set of facts. How can you debate an issue if one side won't even acknowledge that objective facts exist? 5/

Fox News is the vehicle for this partisan information, and they've contributed to the problem far more than any other right-wing media outlet. But ultimately, this is about more than Fox News -- it's about an asymmetric relationship with knowledge producing institutions. 6/

Fox News is successful because of a 50+ year campaign promoting ideological rigidity, hyperpartisanship, & disregard for objective truths as core conservative values. There now exists an entire ecosystem to produce, disseminate, and promote right-wing propaganda as "facts". 7/

And yes, there are left-leaning think tanks and media outlets. But there's nothing comparable to the conservative ecosystem. They literally created an alternative knowledge-producing mechanism & media infrastructure because mainstream media was too objective. 8/

How old is this article you plagiarized, BearsWin? 10 years? 20?

BearsWiin said:

Like Bob McNamara

I did?

You're really struggling
    Oh did I give you too much credit? Apologies.
    This here EPIC 4 page BearsWin Meltdown is one for the ages.
    Does he know he's gay?
    Cause his estrogen levels are off the charts.

BearsWiin said:

Like Bob McNamara

I did?

You're really struggling
    More nonsense

Maybe sit this one out kid
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I'm sure

BearsWiin said:

Been thinking a lot about why Trump will survive impeachment when Nixon didn’t. For 20+ years Fox News (and rightwing talk radio) has told GOP voters that Democrats are evil. As lawless as Trump is, Republicans believe Dems are worse. That’s the power of propaganda.

Yes, absolutely. But it goes beyond Fox News. This story can be traced back to the creation of right-wing think tanks, which were founded for the explicit purpose of helping conservatives win the "war of ideas", as former Reagan adviser Murray Weidenbaum once said. 1/

Conservative think-tanks arose from the expectation that conservative ideas deserve the same weight as objective facts. When that didn't happen, conservatives cried "liberal bias" and went off & created their own echo-chambers, with think-tanks as the foundation. 2/

Conservative think-tanks exist to produce ideologically-driven "research" and partisan "knowledge". When the media did not give this "knowledge" the same weight as objective facts, conservatives created their own sources of media to disseminate this partisan information. 3/

Conservatives used this to create the narrative that the mainstream media is corrupted by "liberal bias" -- simply because mainstream media refused to treat partisan information as if it carried the same weight as objective facts. 4/

In doing so, they not only undermined public trust in shared sources of knowledge -- they poisoned our political process by making it impossible to even agree upon a shared set of facts. How can you debate an issue if one side won't even acknowledge that objective facts exist? 5/

Fox News is the vehicle for this partisan information, and they've contributed to the problem far more than any other right-wing media outlet. But ultimately, this is about more than Fox News -- it's about an asymmetric relationship with knowledge producing institutions. 6/

Fox News is successful because of a 50+ year campaign promoting ideological rigidity, hyperpartisanship, & disregard for objective truths as core conservative values. There now exists an entire ecosystem to produce, disseminate, and promote right-wing propaganda as "facts". 7/

And yes, there are left-leaning think tanks and media outlets. But there's nothing comparable to the conservative ecosystem. They literally created an alternative knowledge-producing mechanism & media infrastructure because mainstream media was too objective. 8/

How old is this tweet you plagiarized, BearsWin? 10 years? 20?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/rvawonk/status/1203905504260640768

BearsWiin said:

Like Bob McNamara

I did?

You're really struggling
    More nonsense

“Your experts” is an attempt to assign the Afghanistan War ineptitude to one side and it’s hilarious that you’re playing dumb about it.
    edited December 2019

BearsWiin said:

Like Bob McNamara

I did?

You're really struggling
    More nonsense

“Your experts” is an attempt to assign the Afghanistan War ineptitude to one side and it’s hilarious that you’re playing dumb about it.
    Dumbness Superiority Guy.

BearsWiin said:

Like Bob McNamara

I did?

You're really struggling
    More nonsense

Dumbness Superiority Guy.
    Go run away to the suburbs already you poor little loser.

BearsWiin said:

Like Bob McNamara

I did?

You're really struggling
    More nonsense

That is just fucking stupid

His experts contain a shit load of Bush folks that Obama kept

Just like the never Trumper crowd

I'm linking proof of theses experts lying for almost 20 years and your too fucking partisan to grasp that simple concept

Fine it's all GOP

Now what

BearsWiin said:

Like Bob McNamara

I did?

You're really struggling
    More nonsense

That is just fucking stupid

His experts contain a shit load of Bush folks that Obama kept

Just like the never Trumper crowd

I'm linking proof of theses experts lying for almost 20 years and your too fucking partisan to grasp that simple concept

Fine it's all GOP

Now what
    That’s not even what I was saying. Holy fuck dude.

Your whole “they lied about Afghanistan so everything else I don’t like is a lie” end around ain’t gonna cut it.

Afghanistan has nothing to do with Trump (beyond his continuation of the policies you just raised as proof the government is lying to us).

Keep defending the crown.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    edited December 2019

Their job just to be inform. Now it’s cheerlead and influence.

Scarfboy needs a pussy hat
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Fuck, the bear cub is losing his mind. Not a single person read this post dipshit but it's nice to know the president has driven you to this madness. I sense another tombstone coming soon.