Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Name anyone in power calling for Open Borders

Options

Comments

• 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Hey Hondo, if eliminate the US Navy and turn all of their duties over to the Forest Service have I eliminated the US Navy?

Lol aren't you the one constantly screaming about strawman? Idiot.
    For a guy who’s dick rarely leaves the strawman’s ass you’d think you’d know what one was.
    Lil lyin Bob of course defaults to homoerotic fantasies when he realizes he needs to waive the white flag.
  • Sledog
    Sledog Member Posts: 31,706
    Options
    Bernie just announced open borders, welfare for illegals, no crime for being an illegal, no deportation, abolish border patrol and Ice, free health care.

• MikeDamone
    MikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Owl - I like

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Bob lies because it's the only way to back his political ideology. Bob is not dumb, just a liar.

Quote my lie Kunt.
    You and Jason will be swell friends.

Bernie released a comprehensive immigration platform today. Some of the highlights:

- dismantle ICE and CBP

Maybe we were raised differently, but I was always taught that intentionally not telling the whole truth is the same as lying.
    The best part is. He even posted the full quote where it says "reassigning the functions" and he still thinks it means no more border patrol.
    No the best part is what a strawman ass fucking Kunt you are and how shitty your reading comprehension is.

I said that Bernie had pledged to get rid of both ICE and the Border Patrol. You stuck your head up your ass and claimed that statement was a lie.

Whether their duties will be taken up by other agencies was never the point of contention. Either way, both ICE and the Border Patrol if Bernie gets his way will be no more.
    Lil lyin Bob. Seriously you even posted quotes showing you are lying. Lil lyin Bob.

The sad part is. You aren't trolling. You truly believe his comments means he wants open borders akin to what @MikeDamone wants.
    What do I want?
    Open borders. As I stated.
    Akin to what?
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    Sledog said:

Bernie just announced open borders, welfare for illegals, no crime for being an illegal, no deportation, abolish border patrol and Ice, free health care.

Liar.
  • pawz
    pawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,047 Founders Club
    Options
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

As always Hondo the liar here is you. You’re such a Bernie cocksucker that even when says he is going to “break up” both ICE and the Border Patrol you shove his wizened circumcised cock down your throat and claim that doesn’t mean he dismantling them.

To a pathological liar, clear statements of fact are “lies” and flat out lies are truth.

HondoFS wants Hillary. Not Bernie.

#NeverForget
    Pawz is half right. Hillary is awful as well. Bernie also didn't call for getting rid of the border patrol.
    I'm 100% right.

You're a sanctimonious, establishment shill piece of fucking shit.

Any questions?
  • SFGbob
    SFGbob Member Posts: 31,923 Standard Supporter
    Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

As always Hondo the liar here is you. You’re such a Bernie cocksucker that even when says he is going to “break up” both ICE and the Border Patrol you shove his wizened circumcised cock down your throat and claim that doesn’t mean he dismantling them.

To a pathological liar, clear statements of fact are “lies” and flat out lies are truth.

I don't like Bernie. He's an old fuck and off his rocker. He also didn't say he was getting rid of border patrol. Lil lyin Bob.
    And yet you still shill for him
  • pawz
    pawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,047 Founders Club
    edited November 2019
    Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I don't like Bernie. He's an old fuck and off his rocker. He also didn't say he was getting rid of border patrol. Lil lyin Bob.

It always has and always will be: Hillary 1st.

• 2001400ex
    Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Calling you a liar for lying and an idiot for being an idiot isn't shilling for Bernie. HTH but I know it won't.
  • SFGbob
    Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Calling you a liar for lying and an idiot for being an idiot isn't shilling for Bernie. HTH but I know it won't.
    And yet, the only person lying here is you Hondo.
  • HustlinOwl
    HustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob lies because it's the only way to back his political ideology. Bob is not dumb, just a liar.

Quote my lie Kunt.
    You and Jason will be swell friends.

Bernie released a comprehensive immigration platform today. Some of the highlights:

- dismantle ICE and CBP

Maybe we were raised differently, but I was always taught that intentionally not telling the whole truth is the same as lying.
    You were raised to think a dick was a pacifier. Bernie called for both ICE and the Border Patrol to be "broken up" and their responsibilities to be dispersed to other agencies. How is that not a dismantling of ICE and the Border Patrol you fucking moron?

The whole premise of this thread is about open borders. Dismantling the Border Patrol and replacing with something else doesn't back up your mouth. Maybe you are a fucking idiot? Or just a liar like I said.
    Got it, so he will dismantle ICE and the Border Patrol but it's a "lie" to say it. What's he going to replace it with Owl?

Arguing like a really stupid dishonest Kunt 101:

I think we should get rid of the US Navy and let the Labor Department carry out the Navy's responsibilities, but hey I'm not calling for the "dismantling" of the Navy.

Apologize I was wrong in an earlier post in this thread. Bob actually is a moron. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong.
  • Pitchfork51
    Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,720
    Options
    What is the argument for abolishing ice

Like these are still functions the govt needs to do.

Is it that it's gotten too much bad pub so they want to rename it?

Is it a warcry to reorganize some departments?
    Lol like what kind of hot button issue is that
  • 2001400ex
    Options

That I have no clue on. My guess is to get Fringe Democrats rallying for something. I think it's a silly issue to make a stand on. I only comment because people like Bob lie about the meaning of it.
  • SFGbob
    Options
    2001400ex said:

That I have no clue on. My guess is to get Fringe Democrats rallying for something. I think it's a silly issue to make a stand on. I only comment because people like Bob lie about the meaning of it.
    I what is my "lie" about the meaning of it Hondo? Quote it for me.
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Bob I'll type this one last time. Idiot. I'll even type slowly so maybe you'll understand.

You see Bob, you read and quote "Bernie wants to break up ICE" thus ending border patrol having open borders. Hell, you even include the quote "reassign to other departments" once or twice, but usually ignore that part of the quote. You know it's there yet still choose to ignore it. And still scream Bernie wants open borders.

That, you see, idiot, is you lying. Idiot.
  • SFGbob
    edited November 2019
    Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Bob I'll type this one last time. Idiot. I'll even type slowly so maybe you'll understand.

You see Bob, you read and quote "Bernie wants to break up ICE" thus ending border patrol having open borders. Hell, you even include the quote "reassign to other departments" once or twice, but usually ignore that part of the quote. You know it's there yet still choose to ignore it. And still scream Bernie wants open borders.

Quote where I said that Kunt? So my "lie" is really your lie regarding what I actually said. I said Bernie wanted to dismantle the Border Patrol and ICE and you called that a lie.
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Quote where I said that Kunt? So my "lie" is really your lie regarding what I actually said. I said Bernie wanted to dismantle the Border Patrol and ICE and you called that a lie.
    You have got to be fucking with me right now.
  • SFGbob
    Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Things a pathological liar says.
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Things a pathological liar says.
    This is in this thread.

Sanders says he would break apart the Homeland Security Department entirely — including Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Customs and Border Protection — and distribute the responsibilities among the Justice, Treasury and State departments.

But according to Hondo the stupid fucking Kunt this doesn't mean that Bernie is getting rid of the Border Patrol. He is only saying that he is "break[ing] it apart," right Hondo the lying Kunt?

Meanwhile Hondo the lying Kunt quotes nothing and cites nothing in order to claim that you "lied."
  • SFGbob
    Options
    The Border Patrol along with ICE are Federal government agencies Hondo. Bernie has stated he wants to "break them up" and dismantle and get rid of them. You claimed that was a lie. This entire thread, the only people lying have been you and Owl. Go fuck yourself Hondo.

• 2001400ex
    Options
    SFGbob said:

The Border Patrol along with ICE are Federal government agencies Hondo. Bernie has stated he wants to "break them up" and dismantle and get rid of them. You claimed that was a lie. This entire thread, the only people lying have been you and Owl. Go fuck yourself Hondo.

Yeah you aren't delusional. Not at all.