Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Name anyone in power calling for Open Borders

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953

SFGbob said:

Bob lies because it's the only way to back his political ideology. Bob is not dumb, just a liar.

Quote my lie Kunt.
    You and Jason will be swell friends.

Bernie released a comprehensive immigration platform today. Some of the highlights:

- dismantle ICE and CBP

Maybe we were raised differently, but I was always taught that intentionally not telling the whole truth is the same as lying.
    You were raised to think a dick was a pacifier. Bernie called for both ICE and the Border Patrol to be "broken up" and their responsibilities to be dispersed to other agencies. How is that not a dismantling of ICE and the Border Patrol you fucking moron?

• HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob lies because it's the only way to back his political ideology. Bob is not dumb, just a liar.

Quote my lie Kunt.

Bernie released a comprehensive immigration platform today. Some of the highlights:

- dismantle ICE and CBP

Maybe we were raised differently, but I was always taught that intentionally not telling the whole truth is the same as lying.
    You were raised to think a dick was a pacifier. Bernie called for both ICE and the Border Patrol to be "broken up" and their responsibilities to be dispersed to other agencies. How is that not a dismantling of ICE and the Border Patrol you fucking moron?

The whole premise of this thread is about open borders. Dismantling the Border Patrol and replacing with something else doesn't back up your mouth. Maybe you are a fucking idiot? Or just a liar like I said.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quote my lie Kunt.

- dismantle ICE and CBP

The whole premise of this thread is about open borders. Dismantling the Border Patrol and replacing with something else doesn't back up your mouth. Maybe you are a fucking idiot? Or just a liar like I said.
    Got it, so he will dismantle ICE and the Border Patrol but it's a "lie" to say it. What's he going to replace it with Owl?

Arguing like a really stupid dishonest Kunt 101:

I think we should get rid of the US Navy and let the Labor Department carry out the Navy's responsibilities, but hey I'm not calling for the "dismantling" of the Navy.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,629 Founders Club
    I still don't get why the open borders crowd is so irate whenever someone advocates for open borders and then they try to lie and deny it

Its like maybe its not a winning issue afterall
    edited November 2019

I still don't get why the open borders crowd is so irate whenever someone advocates for open borders and then they try to lie and deny it

I want to get rid of ICE and the Border Patrol and I want to complete decriminalize all illegal entry into the US that Scotty lies about and claims was never a criminal matter despite the fact that there is a criminal statute over 80 years old that speaks directly to illegal crossing as a crime and there have been tens of thousands of people criminally prosecuted for violating that law.

And then I want to end deportations for all but just a handful of people who are already in this country illegally, while allow tens of thousands of more people to come here claiming a bogus refugee status. But hey, I'm totally opposed to Open Borders. And don't even say that I want to "dismantle ICE" even though that's pretty much exactly what I said.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    SFGbob said:

I want to get rid of ICE and the Border Patrol and I want to complete decriminalize all illegal entry into the US that Scotty lies about and claims was never a criminal matter despite the fact that there is a criminal statute over 80 years old that speaks directly to illegal crossing as a crime and there have been tens of thousands of people criminally prosecuted for violating that law.

And then I want to end deportations for all but just a handful of people who are already in this country illegally, while allow tens of thousands of more people to come here claiming a bogus refugee status. But hey, I'm totally opposed to Open Borders. And don't even say that I want to "dismantle ICE" even though that's pretty much exactly what I said.
    I want to get rid of ICE and the Border Patrol

Bob lies like a rug in the tug.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

SFGbob said:

Quote my lie Kunt.

- dismantle ICE and CBP

The best part is. He even posted the full quote where it says "reassigning the functions" and he still thinks it means no more border patrol.
    edited November 2019
    Owl - I like
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Quote my lie Kunt.

- dismantle ICE and CBP

The best part is. He even posted the full quote where it says "reassigning the functions" and he still thinks it means no more border patrol.
    No the best part is what a strawman ass fucking Kunt you are and how shitty your reading comprehension is.

I said that Bernie had pledged to get rid of both ICE and the Border Patrol. You stuck your head up your ass and claimed that statement was a lie.

Whether their duties will be taken up by other agencies was never the point of contention. Either way, both ICE and the Border Patrol if Bernie gets his way will be no more.
    SFGbob said:

Owl - I like

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Quote my lie Kunt.

- dismantle ICE and CBP

No the best part is what a strawman ass fucking Kunt you are and how shitty your reading comprehension is.

I said that Bernie had pledged to get rid of both ICE and the Border Patrol. You stuck your head up your ass and claimed that statement was a lie.

Whether their duties will be taken up by other agencies was never the point of contention. Either way, both ICE and the Border Patrol if Bernie gets his way will be no more.
    Lil lyin Bob. Seriously you even posted quotes showing you are lying. Lil lyin Bob.

The sad part is. You aren't trolling. You truly believe his comments means he wants open borders akin to what @MikeDamone wants.
    As always Hondo the liar here is you. You’re such a Bernie cocksucker that even when says he is going to “break up” both ICE and the Border Patrol you shove his wizened circumcised cock down your throat and claim that doesn’t mean he dismantling them.

To a pathological liar, clear statements of fact are “lies” and flat out lies are truth.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Owl - I like

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Quote my lie Kunt.

- dismantle ICE and CBP

Lil lyin Bob. Seriously you even posted quotes showing you are lying. Lil lyin Bob.

The sad part is. You aren't trolling. You truly believe his comments means he wants open borders akin to what @MikeDamone wants.
    What do I want?
    edited November 2019
    Hey Hondo, if eliminate the US Navy and turn all of their duties over to the Forest Service have I eliminated the US Navy?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,047 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

As always Hondo the liar here is you. You’re such a Bernie cocksucker that even when says he is going to “break up” both ICE and the Border Patrol you shove his wizened circumcised cock down your throat and claim that doesn’t mean he dismantling them.

To a pathological liar, clear statements of fact are “lies” and flat out lies are truth.

HondoFS wants Hillary. Not Bernie.

#NeverForget
    edited November 2019
    pawz said:

SFGbob said:

#NeverForget
    He’ll take whatever old anti-Semite he can get
    SFGbob said:

I don't like Bernie. He's an old fuck and off his rocker. He also didn't say he was getting rid of border patrol. Lil lyin Bob.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Owl - I like

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Quote my lie Kunt.

- dismantle ICE and CBP

What do I want?
    Open borders. As I stated.
    SFGbob said:

Hey Hondo, if eliminate the US Navy and turn all of their duties over to the Forest Service have I eliminated the US Navy?

Lol aren't you the one constantly screaming about strawman? Idiot.
    You love him because he hates Jews and Israel almost as much as you do
    pawz said:

SFGbob said:

#NeverForget
    Pawz is half right. Hillary is awful as well. Bernie also didn't call for getting rid of the border patrol.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lol aren't you the one constantly screaming about strawman? Idiot.
    For a guy who’s dick rarely leaves the strawman’s ass you’d think you’d know what one was.