Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Name anyone in power calling for Open Borders

Options

Comments

• ThomasFremont
    ThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

But what’s the lie?!?!?

Look at what a mouthy little Kunt Tommy is now. For days the little bitch ran and hid like a Kunt but now when he feels he has something look at the little bitch go.
    You know how I know you live off of government assistance? You spend ALL day, and I mean literally all day every day on the Tug.

If you hadn’t been such a failure you’d be living it up. Instead you’re always here. Always.

Losers lose.
    Again, look at that mouthy Kunt. Amazing. Tommy was just too busy to tell us why he lied about White guys talking about abortion at a "hearing" triggered him but he has all the time in the world today to run that twat of a mouth.
    I knew it.

Enjoy your dole, Boomer.
  • SFGbob
    SFGbob Member Posts: 31,923 Standard Supporter
    Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

But what’s the lie?!?!?

Look at what a mouthy little Kunt Tommy is now. For days the little bitch ran and hid like a Kunt but now when he feels he has something look at the little bitch go.
    You know how I know you live off of government assistance? You spend ALL day, and I mean literally all day every day on the Tug.

If you hadn’t been such a failure you’d be living it up. Instead you’re always here. Always.

Losers lose.
    Again, look at that mouthy Kunt. Amazing. Tommy was just too busy to tell us why he lied about White guys talking about abortion at a "hearing" triggered him but he has all the time in the world today to run that twat of a mouth.
    I knew it.

Enjoy your dole, Boomer.
    Is there a clearer sign when a fucking Kunt has nothing than when they start talking post count? Maybe their superior education, but post count has to be at the top of the list.

Amazing all the time you have today Tommy. But you're still too busy to back up your fucking twat of a mouth. Do black guys talking about abortion trigger you Tommy or is it only white guys that do so?
  • ThomasFremont
    ThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

But what’s the lie?!?!?

Losers lose.
    I knew it.

Enjoy your dole, Boomer.
    Is there a clearer sign when a fucking Kunt has nothing than when they start talking post count? Maybe their superior education, but post count has to be at the top of the list.

Amazing all the time you have today Tommy. But you're still too busy to back up your fucking twat of a mouth. Do black guys talking about abortion trigger you Tommy or is it only white guys that do so?
    Post count? Nobody is bringing that up. But now that you mention it it’s pretty funny that yours is higher than mine considering you’ve been here for just over a year and I’ve been a member since 2013.

It’s almost like you have nothing better to do in your miserable and pathetic life.

SAD.

My flight is boarding soon. I’ll message you from Corvallis.
  • SFGbob
    Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

But what’s the lie?!?!?

Losers lose.
    I knew it.

Enjoy your dole, Boomer.

Post count? Nobody is bringing that up. But now that you mention it it’s pretty funny that yours is higher than mine considering you’ve been here for just over a year and I’ve been a member since 2013.

It’s almost like you have nothing better to do in your miserable and pathetic life.

SAD.

Don't bother, you'll still be the same dumb fucking Kunt when you hit the ground. Btw, love the fact you swallowed Hondo's "lies" bullshit like the dumb fucking Kunt you are.
  • SFGbob
    Options
    GDS said:

In answer to your title no one is calling for Open Borders. HTH.

Got it. If I eliminate ICE and the border patrol. I halt deportations for 85% of the people who are here illegally and if I decriminalize all illegal border crossing, I haven't called for "open borders" so therefore it's a "lie" to say this is an Open Border policy.

Hey Scotty if you said that any man who cared to could fuck you in the ass if they wanted to and that you'd decriminalize all ass fuckings that happened to you, would it be a "lie" if someone called you a guy who likes butt fuckings?

• GDS
    GDS Member Posts: 1,470
    Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Got it. If I eliminate ICE and the border patrol. I halt deportations for 85% of the people who are here illegally and if I decriminalize all illegal border crossing, I haven't called for "open borders" so therefore it's a "lie" to say this is an Open Border policy.

Hey Scotty if you said that any man who cared to could fuck you in the ass if they wanted to and that you'd decriminalize all ass fuckings that happened to you, would it be a "lie" if someone called you a guy who likes butt fuckings?

nice apples to homoerotic fantasy comparison. It's Blob's daily homoerotic fantasy time in the Tug!

Was every president pre-2004 considered an Open Border advocate Blob?
  • SFGbob
    Options
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

nice apples to homoerotic fantasy comparison. It's Blob's daily homoerotic fantasy time in the Tug!

Every President prior to 2004 was in favor of getting rid of the border patrol and decriminalizing illegal border crossings? Got a link Kunt.

• GDS
    Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Every President prior to 2004 was in favor of getting rid of the border patrol and decriminalizing illegal border crossings? Got a link Kunt.

Until 2004 crossing the border was a civil matter not criminal.
  • SFGbob
    Options
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Really? So no one was ever arrested and deported for being in this country illegally prior to 2004. You're full of shit Scotty.
  • GDS
    Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Really? So no one was ever arrested and deported for being in this country illegally prior to 2004. You're full of shit Scotty.
    Not what I said strawman fucker.
  • SFGbob
    Options
    In the early 20th century, it wasn’t a crime to enter the U.S. without authorization. Though authorities could still deport immigrants who hadn’t gone through an official entry point, they couldn’t be detained and prosecuted for a federal crime. But that all changed in 1929 when the U.S. passed a bill to restrict a group of immigrants it hadn’t really focused on before: people who crossed the U.S.-Mexican border.

What's it like talking out your ass Scotty?

https://www.justice.gov/jm/criminal-resource-manual-1911-8-usc-1325-unlawful-entry-failure-depart-fleeing-immigration
  • GDS
    Options
    SFGbob said:

In the early 20th century, it wasn’t a crime to enter the U.S. without authorization. Though authorities could still deport immigrants who hadn’t gone through an official entry point, they couldn’t be detained and prosecuted for a federal crime. But that all changed in 1929 when the U.S. passed a bill to restrict a group of immigrants it hadn’t really focused on before: people who crossed the U.S.-Mexican border.

What's it like talking out your ass Scotty?

https://www.justice.gov/jm/criminal-resource-manual-1911-8-usc-1325-unlawful-entry-failure-depart-fleeing-immigration

For decades the government didn’t actively pursue criminal cases under Section 1325, which has been on the books since 1929. Those caught were deported by immigration enforcement.

It wasn’t until a 2005 program started by President George W. Bush, vowing to curb illegal immigration, that the number of criminal prosecutions soared.

With “Operation Streamline,” large groups of people were tried all at once and slapped with misdemeanors. There were just under 40,000 criminal prosecutions for immigration that year, and up to 90,000 under former President Barack Obama in 2013, according to a research organization at Syracuse University.
  • SFGbob
    edited November 2019
    Options
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Who knows what you're saying cocksucker, you certainly don't. According to you before 2004 every President wanted to get rid of the border patrol and crossing the border wasn't a criminal offense.

You lied Kunt:

Section 1325 of Title 8 in the U.S. Code. For the first time in U.S. history, the law made it a crime for some people to cross the border. With Section 1325, unlawful entry became a federal misdemeanor on the first offense, and a felony on the second. Both charges could result in fines or prison time. And although the law applied to all immigrants, the intent was to restrict immigration from Mexico.

But I'll accept you just to admitting you're fucking moron if you like Scotty.
  • SFGbob
    edited November 2019
    Options
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

No you stuck your head up your ass and said it wasn't a criminal matter prior to 2004. Double down dumbfuck, double down.
  • GDS
    Options
    It was handled as a civil matter not criminal.

For decades the government didn’t actively pursue criminal cases under Section 1325, which has been on the books since 1929. Those caught were deported by immigration enforcement.

It wasn’t until a 2005 program started by President George W. Bush, vowing to curb illegal immigration, that the number of criminal prosecutions soared.

With “Operation Streamline,” large groups of people were tried all at once and slapped with misdemeanors. There were just under 40,000 criminal prosecutions for immigration that year, and up to 90,000 under former President Barack Obama in 2013, according to a research organization at Syracuse University.
  • SFGbob
    Options
    GDS said:

Look at the Kunt move those goal posts. Dance Kunt, dance!!!

• MikeDamone
    MikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

But what’s the lie?!?!?

Losers lose.
    I knew it.

Enjoy your dole, Boomer.

SAD.

You’re on the team? No wonder we? suck.
  • GDS
    Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

So was every president pre 04 an open borders advocate?
  • SFGbob
    Options
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Did every president want to get rid of the border patrol? Did any other President try to decriminalize illegal border crossing? Did you talk out your fucking ass about there being no criminal law against illegally crossing our border prior to 2004?

Go fuck yourself Scotty.
  • GDS
    Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Did every president want to get rid of the border patrol? Did any other President try to decriminalize illegal border crossing? Did you talk out your fucking ass about there being no criminal law against illegally crossing our border prior to 2004?

Go fuck yourself Scotty.
    No I wasn’t. As I previously stated it was handled as a civil matter pre-04 and that’s how Bernie wants to handled again. Why is the question so hard?