Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Name anyone in power calling for Open Borders

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,049 Founders Club
    #HondoBros really struggling this thread.

I'm not saying SFG is a beacon on a hill so don't twist.

I'm saying the #HondoBros should take the L and move the fuck on.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    pawz said:

#HondoBros really struggling this thread.

I'm not saying SFG is a beacon on a hill so don't twist.

I'm saying the #HondoBros should take the L and move the fuck out of the country.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

- dismantle ICE and CBP
    Check:
    Sanders says he would break apart the Homeland Security Department entirely — including Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Customs and Border Protection — and distribute the responsibilities among the Justice, Treasury and State departments. He says he would extend DOJ anti-profiling guidance to border areas and eliminate the use of DNA testing and facial recognition for enforcement.

- decriminalize illegal immigration
    Check:
    Sanders says he would decriminalize border crossings. “Punitive policies have been justified as a deterrent to migration, but in addition to being morally wrong, there is no evidence that these policies have served this purpose,” Sanders says in the plan. “The criminalization of immigrants has wasted billions of taxpayer dollars, dehumanized vulnerable migrants, and swelled already-overcrowded jails and prisons.”

- stop all deportations
    Check:
    Sanders would seek to expand two Obama-era programs — Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, and Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents with the goal of allowing 85 percent of undocumented immigrants who have lived in the U.S. for at least five years to stay without the threat of deportation.

Appears someone was lying Hondo and it was you and Tommy.

Bob can't read and pulls quotes selectively. It's no wonder you believe your news source. Just like your arguing until you are blue in the face that ending ice is getting rid of border patrol.
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    Guess Blob ran and hide once he figured out that what he considered “Open Border” policy was essentially US pre-2004 policy...
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    Sanders says he would break apart the Homeland Security Department entirely — including Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Customs and Border Protection — and distribute the responsibilities among the Justice, Treasury and State departments.

But according to Hondo the stupid fucking Kunt this doesn't mean that Bernie is getting rid of the Border Patrol. He is only saying that he is "break[ing] it apart," right Hondo the lying Kunt?

Meanwhile Hondo the lying Kunt quotes nothing and cites nothing in order to claim that you "lied."
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,049 Standard Supporter
    Both Bushs were open border advocates. So was all the dem candidates since Reagan. Trump is not. I support him. You support the Bush - barry open borders policy as do every dem presidential candidate. It got Trump elected in 2016 despite the dem - Russian collusion. We get to vote again in 2020. Keep rooting for the away team.
    GDS said:

Guess Blob ran and hide once he figured out that what he considered “Open Border” policy was essentially US pre-2004 policy...

Guess Scotty the Strawman ass fucking Kunt moved the goal posts and lied his ass off after he said that crossing the border illegally wasn't ever treated as a criminal matter prior to 2004.

So Scotty, still waiting for you to name the President who wanted to decriminalize illegal border crossings and get rid of the Border Patrol. Come on you fucking mouthy Kunt, you claimed that every President prior to 2004 was advocating exactly what Bernie is now advocating. Name the President you lying sack of shit.
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Guess Scotty the Strawman ass fucking Kunt moved the goal posts and lied his ass off after he said that crossing the border illegally wasn't ever treated as a criminal matter prior to 2004.

So Scotty, still waiting for you to name the President who wanted to decriminalize illegal border crossings and get rid of the Border Patrol. Come on you fucking mouthy Kunt, you claimed that every President prior to 2004 was advocating exactly what Bernie is now advocating. Name the President you lying sack of shit.
    I didn’t move anything dipshit. It was treated as a civil matter not a criminal manner pre 04. ICE and CBP were only formed in 03 along with the creation of DHS so yes Bernie’s plan is essentially going back to the pre 04 model. Your Open Borders label is bullshit.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,049 Standard Supporter
    Leftards lie and love to be lied to.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,201 Standard Supporter
    All the commie candidates.
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

I didn’t move anything dipshit. It was treated as a civil matter not a criminal manner pre 04. ICE and CBP were only formed in 03 along with the creation of DHS so yes Bernie’s plan is essentially going back to the pre 04 model. Your Open Borders label is bullshit.
    So you can't name a single President who called for decriminalizing illegal border crossings or the border patrol. And you're lying. While some illegals were treated as a civil matter, it was still a violation of criminal law and there were thousand of people prosecuted criminally for illegally entering the county.

Stick to tonguing Tommy's ass Scotty, it's your only real skill.
    SFGbob said:

Sanders says he would break apart the Homeland Security Department entirely — including Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Customs and Border Protection — and distribute the responsibilities among the Justice, Treasury and State departments.

But according to Hondo the stupid fucking Kunt this doesn't mean that Bernie is getting rid of the Border Patrol. He is only saying that he is "break[ing] it apart," right Hondo the lying Kunt?

Meanwhile Hondo the lying Kunt quotes nothing and cites nothing in order to claim that you "lied."

What do you think the words "distribute the responsibilities among the Justice, treasury, and state departments" means?
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

What do you think the words "distribute the responsibilities among the Justice, treasury, and state departments" means?
    It means that Bernie wants to dismantle the Border Patrol and ICE. And it means you're a fucking moron and it means you're a liar. Once again, they only liar here Hondo has been you and Scotty.
    - dismantle ICE and CBP

Once again, a statement of fact that makes Hondo's Kunt hurt is called a "lie"
    Bob is literally the dumbest person I've ever come across.
    2001400ex said:

Said the dumbfuck who claimed Social Security didn't exist in the 1950s.

Bernie wants to "break up" and get rid of both the Border Patrol and ICE but according to Hondo the lying stupid Kunt it's a "lie" to say he wants to "dismantle ICE and CBP."
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,049 Founders Club
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

Liar. You look in the mirror every day.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    Bob lies because it's the only way to back his political ideology. Bob is not dumb, just a liar.

Bob lies because it's the only way to back his political ideology. Bob is not dumb, just a liar.

Quote my lie Kunt.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    SFGbob said:

Quote my lie Kunt.
    You and Jason will be swell friends.

Bernie released a comprehensive immigration platform today. Some of the highlights:

- dismantle ICE and CBP

Maybe we were raised differently, but I was always taught that intentionally not telling the whole truth is the same as lying.