Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trey Lowe sells the couch

1235»

Comments

• Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I would be shocked if Osbourne doesn't say so long.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2019
    FirePete said:

Your_Mom said:

So, 4 pages in and still nobody knows what the infection is?

Clearly something penicillin could not fix
    Who the fuck takes Penicillin anymore lol
    Sounds like dog house and he wasn’t getting out anytime soon
    Puka Ozzy/Spiker Bynum will start that’s why they will stay. That’s 2-3 more years of starting. And they know they aren’t getting passed up by anyone
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2019

FirePete said:

Your_Mom said:

So, 4 pages in and still nobody knows what the infection is?

Clearly something penicillin could not fix
    Who the fuck takes Penicillin anymore lol
    Sounds like dog house and he wasn’t getting out anytime soon
    Puka Ozzy/Spiker Bynum will start that’s why they will stay. That’s 2-3 more years of starting. And they know they aren’t getting passed up by anyone
    Fuck are you talking about? They've already been passed up, or blocked from playing, by the mere existence of Opera and Fuller. You've got way more faith in the process than I do.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Theo Howard

Baccallia’s high school teammate. I saw them play in high school. I had no idea Baccallia was even on the field because he did so little. Howard was a stud. Malik Jackson was their QB and I was astounded he was a high 4/low 5 star guy.
  • Options
    JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Theo Howard is from UCLA not USC..... Any way. We need line backers.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444

Theo Howard

Baccallia’s high school teammate. I saw them play in high school. I had no idea Baccallia was even on the field because he did so little. Howard was a stud. Malik Jackson was their QB and I was astounded he was a high 4/low 5 star guy.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Not reading all 5 pages, what the hell happened?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

We lost
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

We lost
    Thanks
  • Options

Baseman said:

We lost
    Thanks
    Infection won, he gone. Bynum is the slot receiver for the next 3 years
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Baseman said:

We lost
    Thanks
    Is Bynum part of the Young Talent®? If so, I guess I'm ok with this.
  • Options

Baseman said:

We lost
    Thanks
    He’s trending up on total snaps played , 3rd on the team behind Opera and Fuller surpassing Chico
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Baseman said:

We lost
    Thanks
    He’s trending up on total snaps played , 3rd on the team behind Opera and Fuller surpassing Chico
    Oh no, if he's playing, Bynum can't be one of the Young Talent®. We fucked then.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yeah. Who needs this turd:

The 2017 Oregon Gatorade Player of the Year after rushing for 2,316 all-purpose yards, over 1,700 yards rushing and 35 total touchdowns … invited to play in the 2018 U.S. Army All-American Bowl … led Jesuit (10-2) to the Oregon 6A quarterfinals, … earned 6A first-team all-state at running back as a junior in 2016, when he rushed for 1,800 yards and 34 touchdowns in just seven games (due to injury) … made All-Metro League at slot receiver as a sophomore in 2015 ... the country's No. 48 wide receiver prospect, according to rivals.com ... ranked the No. 23 running back prospect in the nation by ESPN ... ranked the No. 143 overall prospect and No. 4 all-purpose back in the country by 247sports.com ... PrepStar All-America ... brother, Keanon, was a standout wide receiver for Oregon ... a standout sprinter on the track team ... finished second in the 6A state championship meet in the 4x100-meter relay in 2017 ... played football for coach Ken Potter.

Fuck Petersen

We’re really using high school stats to prove a point? Almost all of our players put up big stats in high school.
  • Options

The 2017 Oregon Gatorade Player of the Year after rushing for 2,316 all-purpose yards, over 1,700 yards rushing and 35 total touchdowns … invited to play in the 2018 U.S. Army All-American Bowl … led Jesuit (10-2) to the Oregon 6A quarterfinals, … earned 6A first-team all-state at running back as a junior in 2016, when he rushed for 1,800 yards and 34 touchdowns in just seven games (due to injury) … made All-Metro League at slot receiver as a sophomore in 2015 ... the country's No. 48 wide receiver prospect, according to rivals.com ... ranked the No. 23 running back prospect in the nation by ESPN ... ranked the No. 143 overall prospect and No. 4 all-purpose back in the country by 247sports.com ... PrepStar All-America ... brother, Keanon, was a standout wide receiver for Oregon ... a standout sprinter on the track team ... finished second in the 6A state championship meet in the 4x100-meter relay in 2017 ... played football for coach Ken Potter.

Fuck Petersen

We’re really using high school stats to prove a point? Almost all of our players put up big stats in high school.
    I’d rather Chico and Pounds have sold couch and kept Trey
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck Petersen

I’d rather Chico and Pounds have sold couch and kept Trey
    I would too, but I really can’t bring myself to being outraged about a kid who never played. Maybe he’s good, but he was always kind of a whatever guy to me.