Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trey Lowe sells the couch

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

$5 says Oregon has already offered him a "slot" (LOL).

He's got Beaver all over him.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Dude looked real fucking good at the fall scrimmage, I think we'll regret infection-ing him.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

Dude looked real fucking good at the fall scrimmage, I think we'll regret infection-ing him.

I wonder if he has the same condition as Kaho? Petersen disease... makes you lose 20 lbs and LEAVE!
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Remember when we passed on Pittman and Delgado because we already had Lowe waiting in the wings...
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Remember when we passed on Pittman and Delgado because we already had Lowe waiting in the wings...

Our? coaches wouldn't have played them anyway, so it wouldn't have made a difference. Why play those guys when you can have someone like Baccellia shit himself play after play.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2019

Our? coaches wouldn't have played them anyway, so it wouldn't have made a difference. Why play those guys when you can have someone like Baccellia shit himself play after play.
    Good point. You can't have someone mad at you for not playing if you don't recruit them in the first place.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Meek said:

$5 says Oregon has already offered him a "slot" (LOL).

They have like 40 wrs on their roster. Hes probably headed to OSU
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

how many times has Lowe even suited up?

Btw, burn the Chico role. If we have Percy Harvin, fine. We don’t, so there is no need to force someone into the Chico role. It’s FS.

We've so badly misused Chico. He's one of the quickest and fastest guys in the conference, with decent hands, yet we cannot seem to utilize him outside of a few end-arounds. Such a waste of talent.
    Watch the kick off return, Ross would have taken that to the house. He’s not even close to what he used to be pre injury
    Yeah, I thought that was for sure going to the house when he crossed about the 20. There was nobody even near him.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708

Best of luck to him, but one less midget WR is fine by me.

Ballz probably died of an aneurysm after reading that Sanders 2.0 is leaving.

Between Michael Thomas getting talked up for MVP, Terry McLaurin lighting it up as a rookie, Barry Sanders 2.0 transferring, and Myles Rice disappearing it hasn’t been a great month for Ballz.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    TAKE LV YOU COWARDS
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,978
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm an optimist. Pete had a change of heart and is ready to do whatever it take to win. Kicked sickly Trey to the curb to make room for Gee jr. who he is flipping after he hooks his dad up with some exclusive interview rights.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Given the WR play this year and loyalty displayed by the coaches, if trey sucked he would have stayed. He good so he probably leaving because of it.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Sounds like the kid is a quitter. Hope he finds that magical playing time somewhere. I dont think he'll get an immediate waiver to play, good luck sitting out next year when you'd probably see the field here
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Sounds like the kid is a quitter. Hope he finds that magical playing time somewhere. I dont think he'll get an immediate waiver to play, good luck sitting out next year when you'd probably see the field here

Worked out fine for Camilo Eifler
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Eifler wasn't a rsFR. Seems like nobody wants to pay their dues. He hasn't finished his second year in the program. The portal is fucking college football. Just my opinion
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

Eifler wasn't a rsFR. Seems like nobody wants to pay their dues. He hasn't finished his second year in the program. The portal is fucking college football. Just my opinion

Well it might fuck us disproportionally given Pete's/position coach reluctance to play young talent.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

Sounds like the AIDS won?