Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trey Lowe sells the couch

Comments

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Maybe infection is Pete's way of saying fat little girlfriend telling him hes special.
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

Baphomet said:

This is nothing. One of Oregon's best receivers is entering the portal because they don't want him to redshirt.

That's called processing your shitty players out. The big programs do it every year (which is why they all can take 25+ players every year). The Pac12 won't compete nationally until they start doing it too.
    So Oregon's best receiver is a shitty player?

Interesting.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,054
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    Baphomet said:

ntxduck said:

Baphomet said:

This is nothing. One of Oregon's best receivers is entering the portal because they don't want him to redshirt.

That's called processing your shitty players out. The big programs do it every year (which is why they all can take 25+ players every year). The Pac12 won't compete nationally until they start doing it too.

Interesting.
    What the fuck are you talking about? He's an all conference gunner on special teams and a shit show of a receiver. He's a complete liability if he isn't blocking. GTFO.
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dtd said:

Baphomet said:

ntxduck said:

Baphomet said:

Interesting.
    What the fuck are you talking about? He's an all conference gunner on special teams and a shit show of a receiver. He's a complete liability if he isn't blocking. GTFO.
    He has their current highest average yards per catch... and I saw that plenty of Oregon fans are upset he is leaving. But I did just note that he doesn't have a lot of catches so the sample size is small.

Maybe he has an infection too.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Baphomet said:

dtd said:

Baphomet said:

ntxduck said:

Baphomet said:

Interesting.
    He has their current highest average yards per catch... and I saw that plenty of Oregon fans are upset he is leaving. But I did just note that he doesn't have a lot of catches so the sample size is small.

On his 2 receptions? Well trolled, you got me.
  • Options
    JesseisabeastJesseisabeast Member Posts: 60
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    They both have AIDS
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 756
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I always thought he was Gaskin Jr. Not a Chico. A RB.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I was never excited about Lowe because he was another midget wr. His athleticism didn't seem elite. That being said the coaches wanted him and now he is leaving. Most likely because we play shitty upper classmen. I have to think more transfers are coming at wr.

Same. I don’t really care and it’s not really a big deal to me.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I was never excited about Lowe because he was another midget wr. His athleticism didn't seem elite. That being said the coaches wanted him and now he is leaving. Most likely because we play shitty upper classmen. I have to think more transfers are coming at wr.

He hasn't been healthy enough to practice all season. I think his decision to leave has more to do with the emergence of Puka, Bynum, and even Chin/Spiker than the seniors playing.
    maybe but you don't have to look too hard to see that our coaches have fucked up the wr and qb situation so bad it's laughable. Parents are in these kids ears too. Some may stay because they see the playing time opening up next year. Why the hell would Osborne stay though? He can't even get a shot while others above him consistently fail.

Another thing that is not clear is if Adams doesn't believe in some of these guys. Either way Hamden and Pete outrank Adams and should have stepped in and never let it get to this.

i would not be surprised if any of our WRs transfer going into next year assuming there is a new oc. Also wouldn't be surprised if anyone left if Hamden stays. This is mismanaged so poorly.
  • Options
    Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    So, 4 pages in and still nobody knows what the infection is?

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2019
    Who cares if this guy leaves. Honestly. He hasnt done anything and other, more promising players are coming in.

Sorry, Oregon recruits generally dont excite me as much as ones from other states. The level of competition down there is really, really bad. Their elite schools get smoked by the WA ones on a regular basis and there is just not that many people down there.

Sure, there is a Suh or Lyerla every now and then. Generally you get a Hilbers, Atoe, etc. Herbert is okay I guess.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    whuggy said:

Eifler wasn't a rsFR. Seems like nobody wants to pay their dues. He hasn't finished his second year in the program. The portal is fucking college football. Just my opinion

Well it might fuck us disproportionally given Pete's/position coach reluctance to play young talent.
    Nope, the opposite.

We’ve had way fewer kids enter the portal than the average program and that will continue unless the wheels completely fall off.

That is one benefit of Pete’s stubbornness in recruiting and building of his culture.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,267
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Herbert is okay I guess.

Disagree.

I stood there are screamed, "Herbert sucks" until my vocal chords were shot, and now i find out that the general consensus is that he is a fair to middling qb.....fyfmfe

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Your_Mom said:

So, 4 pages in and still nobody knows what the infection is?

Clearly something penicillin could not fix
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baphomet said:

dtd said:

Baphomet said:

ntxduck said:

Baphomet said:

Interesting.

“Malik Braxton is UWs best running back because he has by far the highest yards per carry.”

Go think about how fucking stupid this sounds.

Schooler sucks. He wanted to redshirt and the coaches told him to gtfo because they already have that scholarship allotted to a real wide receiver (the transfer from usc).
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes