Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tomorrow should be interesting...

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So your defense is that Taylor is a partisan hack and is lying to help overthrow Trump, the man who appointed him? Bold strategy, let's see what happens.

No, my defense is that not being a fucking dipshit I don't swallow whole the un-rebutted opening statement in any trial or hearing. Appears you do.
    What is Bill Taylor's motive to lie?
    I don't know that he is lying. He maybe be honestly stating what he believes to be true. Doesn't make it correct. Just like when you put your head up your ass and said:

I'm sure these sound legal arguments coincidentally did not exist between 2009 and 2017 but miraculously appeared now that your boy is in office. Bitchass partisan Kunt.

I don't think you were lying when you said that IC. I just think you're a fucking moron with a big mouth who often says things that are incorrect not because you're lying but because you're fucking stupid.
    So what part of his statement do you suspect is not true?

That's cute that you continue to copy and paste my words. You really got me this time!
    The best part is. All Bob sees is 1973 is before 2009 and thinks he's right. He still doesn't have a clue at the point you are getting at.
    Of course not. Bots aren't sophisticated enough to understand nuances of sarcasm and humor. Maybe GayBob v2.0 aka Bend will be more complex.
    I understand when someone lies and puts their head up their ass:

I'm sure these sound legal arguments coincidentally did not exist between 2009 and 2017 but miraculously appeared now that your boy is in office. Bitchass partisan Kunt.
    If Bob repeats a lie often enough. Does it then become fact?
    You tell me Hondo:

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.
    Someone forgot to read the Mueller report. Idiot.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So your defense is that Taylor is a partisan hack and is lying to help overthrow Trump, the man who appointed him? Bold strategy, let's see what happens.

No, my defense is that not being a fucking dipshit I don't swallow whole the un-rebutted opening statement in any trial or hearing. Appears you do.
    What is Bill Taylor's motive to lie?
    I don't know that he is lying. He maybe be honestly stating what he believes to be true. Doesn't make it correct. Just like when you put your head up your ass and said:

I don't think you were lying when you said that IC. I just think you're a fucking moron with a big mouth who often says things that are incorrect not because you're lying but because you're fucking stupid.
    So what part of his statement do you suspect is not true?

That's cute that you continue to copy and paste my words. You really got me this time!
    The best part is. All Bob sees is 1973 is before 2009 and thinks he's right. He still doesn't have a clue at the point you are getting at.
    Of course not. Bots aren't sophisticated enough to understand nuances of sarcasm and humor. Maybe GayBob v2.0 aka Bend will be more complex.
    I understand when someone lies and puts their head up their ass:

If Bob repeats a lie often enough. Does it then become fact?
    You tell me Hondo:

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.
    Someone forgot to read the Mueller report. Idiot.
    See, Hondo has told himself that lie now enough times he believes it to be true.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,985
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Zero for three. Afraid to go for four

Lynching by leaking and no one cares

Muellertards are trash

Do you want the inquires out in the open it want them hidden? Make up your mind.
    Does anyone speak fucking moron?
    So what are your thoughts on Bill Taylor's opening statement?
    How ironic that the Kunt who accuses others of hiding when they don't respond within 5 minutes completely vanished from this thread after I showed him the opening statement from Bill Taylor. Things must be real bad for Trump if even Gay Bob is struggling to perform the mental gymnastics to come up with a defense for him.
    Wow, an un-rebutted opening statement regarding things Taylor claims to have heard from others. Very impressive. I recall Mueller's opening statement was pretty impressive as well, and then he was questioned about it and it all fell apart.

There's no need to "struggle" in coming up with a defense. Every case I know of contains an opening statement and usually it is impressive. But unlike this star chamber, in normal proceedings the defense get's to present their case and often the impressiveness of the opening statement gets greatly diminished. But for some odd reason, the defense in this case is barred from doing so.

Now, have you figured out if 1973 comes before 2009 dumbfuck?
    This is a blatant lie. Republicans have been given an equal chance to ask questions.
    That's why they had to stage a sit in! Ding! Fries are done!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Did anything interesting ever happen
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Did anything interesting ever happen

Tomorrow
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    GDS said:

So we all agree there was a quid pro quo now. Good. At least we are getting somewhere. Also glad you figured how to use that google machine of yours. Progress.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Does anyone know what happened to GDS? Maybe he was in a bad bicycle accident and is currently recovering. Along with the rest of the dearly departed BidenBros. One thing about shitlibs, when things get hard they ghost faster than Casper.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    Back when the President being involved in a quid pro quo was a bad thing.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,988
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Back when the President being involved in a quid pro quo was a bad thing.

At least the dementia patient didn't threaten to withhold arms sales.